Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hawk Bradford
R o x a s
post Jun 6 2009, 11:03 AM
Post #1

Pkmn Trainer Roxas
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 29 848

Old Faithful

Name: Hawk Bradford.
Hometown: Barley.

Appearance: Hawk is 5'11" with short blonde hair and brown eyes. He normally wears a long white shirt under a green vest. His pants are normally a pair of dark navy blue shorts with a belt that can hold six pokeballs. Hawk has somewhat tan skin. Hawk weighs 135 Lbs and is a bit on the lankey side.

During the winter and cold weather Hawk wears a blue jacket with a hood with a pokeball design on the back. He also wears dark green snowpants. During the summer and hot weather he has a short white T-shirt and red and white shorts that have a pokeball theme.

Personality: Hawk is a laid back trainer who enjoys relaxing. When he gets a battle he becomes somewhat Cocky and stubborn which is one of his bigger weaknesses. Hawk is a little emotional as he can get saddened or discouraged when he loses a battle or contest. His father left for a pokemon journey when he was young. So Hawk tries to emulate his fathers seriousness as a pokemon trainer but doesn't really succeed at it. Also Hawk is absolutely terrified of Ghosts (Pokemon and People alike). Hawk dislikes the winters and cold weather since he lives in Barley a coastal city.

Hawk enjoys the thrill of catching new pokemon and the rush of a battle. He trys to stand out against his opponents and often makes rash or carless descisions during battles because of this.

Biography: Hawk was born in the Kanto Reigion but his family took the ferry to Furoh when he was a baby. His parents loved the port town or Barley so much that they decided to move there. When Hawk turned five his father entrusted him with a charmander and then left on a pokemon journey. His Father decided that it would be best for Hawk to develope in Furoh and left him in Barley while he took a ferry to the Hoenn reigion. Hawk played with his new pokemon everyday from that point forward.

Hawks father is now a well known Ace Trainer in the Kanto and Hoenn reigions he even tried to take the Battle Frontier and Pokemon League Challenges. Everytime Hawk saw his father battling on television he knew that one day he would be battling intese battles like that one day.

Hawk had changed and ever since the day his father left he dreamed of becoming a poekmon trainer and cordinator. Over the years he recieved a Poketech and a Bulbasaur. He decided to begin his journey on his sixteenth birthday and is planning on becoming a great champion and oneday a Pokemon Master.

Starting Pokemon:
bulbasaur.gif

Level: 5
Nature: Timid
Ability: Overgrow
Moveset:
Tackle
Leech Seed

charmander.gif

Level: 5
Nature Adamant
Ability: Blaze
Moveset:
Scratch
Dragon Dance (It's an egg move I can remove it if you want)

Items: Pokeball x5, Poketech

Oh and the Biscuts name is Bertha.

This post has been edited by Roxas123: Jun 6 2009, 11:36 PM

--------------------

Badges (click to show)

Symbols (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

YeahVeryeah
post Jun 6 2009, 04:29 PM
Post #2

I'm what you get when you eat you are own soul.
Group Icon

Member No.: 3 055

*is on FEP more*

This isn't done; I assume you didn't know that profiles don't pop up until they're approved.

I haven't checked the actual content, but you're much more likely to be approved if you have a finished profile.

--------------------
THIS CHALLENGE IS FIGHT
+Quote Post

R o x a s
post Jun 6 2009, 11:33 PM
Post #3

Pkmn Trainer Roxas
Group Icon

Member No.: 29 848

Old Faithful

Oh I'm so sorry I had finished the biograhpy section and had forgotton to go back and edit the unfinished section!

This post has been edited by Roxas123: Jun 6 2009, 11:33 PM

--------------------

Badges (click to show)

Symbols (click to show)
+Quote Post

YeahVeryeah
post Jun 9 2009, 09:14 AM
Post #4

I'm what you get when you eat you are own soul.
Group Icon

Member No.: 3 055

*is on FEP more*

Well, this is close; I could technically accept this. However, I'm going to have to ask you to correct some grammar issues.

You have a lot of words spelled wrong: lankey, snowpants, carless, descisions, Reigion, develope, everytime, cordinator, recieved, and oneday all popped up on the spell check. You also need to look at punctuation; there are a lot of commas and semicolons that could be used to make the profile easier to read as a whole.

--------------------
THIS CHALLENGE IS FIGHT
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 09:02 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.