Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Read before you post!

Please make sure to check the GPX+ Help Page before posting!

The GPX+ Help Page has a wealth of information. Please help prevent clutter in this forum by first checking the Help Page before you post a thread.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Achievement - Pudding Vat
Monca
post Aug 10 2013, 09:31 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 52 412

Active Squad

I am trying do the achievement called Pudding Vat. But my problem is I need put slime slugma (male and female) on daycare or can slime magcargo (male and female)? And I need get from daycar slime slugma eggs or can be only slugma? Can be from shelter to? Is easy to have slime alugma eggs in daycare?
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Scarlettx
post Aug 10 2013, 10:19 PM
Post #2

姐姐我爱你♡
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 167 312

~~~

Well, you still need Slime Slugmas but then you don't have to obtain it afterwards. Slime Slugma and Slime Magcargo produces the same things: Slime Slugma and Slugma eggs, so yes. You need to get Slime Slugma eggs from the daycare or it wouldn't work. You can get it from shelter too.
As I said before:
QUOTE(Help Page)
Most Novelty Pokémon can breed a canon Pokémon in addition to themselves. They'll breed this canon Pokémon most of the time, only having a slim chance to breed their Novelty form.

Using Slime Slugma/Magcargo x Slime Slugma/Magcargo gives you a higher chance of obtaining a Slime Slugma egg.

Silph Scope allows you to see the true form of your Daycare eggs so you should buy it if you want the achievement done and fast.

Novel power is recommended as well:
Guarantees that a breeding pair containing a Novelty Pokémon will produce a Novelty Egg. Note that you must have a Novelty paired with a compatible Pokémon for at least an hour.

This post has been edited by Kathrine: Aug 10 2013, 10:33 PM

--------------------

Xina Chan -> Kathrine

ponyta.gif shaymin.gif rapidash.gif love.gif ♡我爱姐姐♡
love.gif latias.gif cresselia.gif latios.gif

CLICK HERE FOR MY LIST OF TRINKETS!
~Credits to Himanshu for the amazing Latias and Latios avatar~

♡♡♡ (click to show)

~♡♡♡~ (click to show)

+Quote Post

pumpkinking0192
post Aug 10 2013, 10:22 PM
Post #3

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 35 141

Active Squad

To get the Achievement, your Daycare Pokemon must produce 10 Slime Slugma eggs.

Both Slime Slugma and Slime Magcargo can produce Slime Slugma eggs, so it doesn't matter which of these you use. Regular Slugma and Magcargo cannot produce Slime Slugma eggs.

You can use a male and a female Slime Slugma/Magcargo, or you can use one Slime Slugma/Magcargo and one other Pokemon in the same breeding group.

Slime Slugma eggs you claim from the Shelter do not count toward the Achievement.

Slime Slugma is a Novelty Pokemon, so its eggs will be rare in the Daycare. You can use the "Novel Power" in the Pass Powers section of the Shop to guarantee at least one Slime Slugma egg will be produced.

EDIT:
QUOTE(Kathrine @ Aug 10 2013, 10:19 PM) *
If they specifically asked for Slime Slugma then you must get a Slime Slugma. You do need to get Slime Slugma eggs from daycare if you choose to breed.
QUOTE(Help Page)
Have/Obtain a specific Pokémon (in your party). These Pokémon must be acquired after the start of the task that requires that specific Pokémon. Pokémon you already own prior to that task will not count. To know whether or not a Pokémon will count, look at its Obtained Date in the timeline on its info page. The date here must be some time after you started that task. This also means you cannot use a pre-evolution you previously had and just evolve it. Some may even require that you obtain them from a specific area (Safari, Egg Shelter, Lab), so simply obtaining the Pokémon is not always the case. Be sure to read the task carefully before attempting to complete it!

I'm not sure about whether you can get it from the shelter as I have not attempted the exploration yet. Best bet is to either breed and take an egg or take one from the shelter.

The original poster is talking about an Achievement, not an Exploration. Exploration rules do not apply.

This post has been edited by pumpkinking0192: Aug 10 2013, 10:24 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 10th June 2024 - 05:55 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.