Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Having Scavenger Hunt and Exploration Task Problems..
Azami
post Apr 25 2013, 04:28 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 195 273

Eevolution

So, I'm having two problems currently.

The first one is about the Scavenger Hunt today, I obtained a Level 21 Electrike and also, a Level 34 Drifblim (after it didn't register the first pokemon I got. I don't understand. Is it because I obtained them from the Shelter so it's not registering on the scavenger hunt that I did it? Or what?

My second problem is I leveled up a Tyrogue to a Hitmontop for my Exploration Task: "Sweet Success", but cannot move on from Task 2 in it, because it is not counting the Hitmontop. I am unsure if this is because I had the Tyrogue before the task, BUT I then leveled it up during the task for it and it still didn't count it for me to move forward to the 3rd Task.

This post has been edited by brittanythevamp: Apr 25 2013, 04:31 PM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

pumpkinking0192
post Apr 25 2013, 05:00 PM
Post #2

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 35 141

Active Squad

1 - Did you get them from the Safari Zone or the Egg Shelter? Scavenger Hunt tasks will only accept Pokemon that you have hatched from an egg on the day of the task.

2 - Exploration tasks will only accept Pokemon that you have obtained after beginning that task. When I say "obtained", I mean from the Egg Shelter, Safari Zone, Lab, or your Daycare... people in the past have gotten confused and thought taking something from a PC box counted as obtained. It doesn't.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Rhapsody
post Apr 25 2013, 06:23 PM
Post #3

you got some nice boulders
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 795

porgeymins

QUOTE(pumpkinking0192 @ Apr 25 2013, 06:00 PM) *
1 - Did you get them from the Safari Zone or the Egg Shelter? Scavenger Hunt tasks will only accept Pokemon that you have hatched from an egg on the day of the task.

Just confirming that if this Electrike and this Drifblim were the two you tried to use, then what pumpkinking suggested is indeed the case. You have to obtain the Scavenger Hunt (and Poke Hunt, for that matter) Pokemon as eggs after the task becomes active. Safari Zone grabs or Pokemon you had prior to the start of the task (or hunt) don't count.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Azami
post Apr 25 2013, 08:56 PM
Post #4

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 195 273

Eevolution

QUOTE(pumpkinking0192 @ Apr 25 2013, 05:00 PM) *

2 - Exploration tasks will only accept Pokemon that you have obtained after beginning that task. When I say "obtained", I mean from the Egg Shelter, Safari Zone, Lab, or your Daycare... people in the past have gotten confused and thought taking something from a PC box counted as obtained. It doesn't.

Yes, I got the two from the Safari zone. That makes sense now.

The other one was in my possession but was not in the evolved form I needed although, I already had it. I've gotten another egg from my daycare from it and leveling it up then evolve it to see if it'll accept it.

Thank you for your help. happy.gif
+Quote Post

Spades Slick
post Apr 26 2013, 12:45 PM
Post #5

I think you underestimate the depth of my pettiness
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 57 762

bluh bluh huge bitch

QUOTE(brittanythevamp @ Apr 25 2013, 08:56 PM) *
QUOTE(pumpkinking0192 @ Apr 25 2013, 05:00 PM) *

Yes, I got the two from the Safari zone. That makes sense now.

The other one was in my possession but was not in the evolved form I needed although, I already had it. I've gotten another egg from my daycare from it and leveling it up then evolve it to see if it'll accept it.

Thank you for your help. happy.gif

As the task description states, you need to obtain the Pokemon AFTER the task starts. It doesn't matter if you already had the previous form on hand; either the egg or the Pokemon - in any of its evolutionary forms - must have been obtained after you started the task.

--------------------
[align=center]add me for daily clicks [735/1000]

~:* I love my wife Jen *:~
|

READ THE HELP PAGE OR I WILL STAB YOU

WiiU: drgdgrana (Sm4sh) | 3DS: 1204-0469-8787 | PSN: ghostscreamer[/align]
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th May 2024 - 09:40 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.