Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

READ ME FIRST

DO NOT make any 'click my eggs/Pokémon' threads/posts or any 'what is this egg' threads/posts or you WILL be warned 10% instantly!

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Well do you?, Do you realy?
PiplupMan
post Aug 9 2009, 12:21 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 3 783

Active Squad

Do you click people back if they click you? Sometimes do you get that annoying person left on your users to click back list that never clicks back even when they are on line. I don't usualy mind if enough people have already clicked me but still there is that person. I know i never use to but then i found it fun to click people back. People lost respect in me because i didn't and only got atleast 3 clicks a day but now i click numerous amount. (I hope this does not count as a click my eggs thread because i'm not telling people to do that)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Red Gyarados
post Aug 9 2009, 12:30 PM
Post #2

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 54 764

A Random Party!

Well, yeah... I try to, and usually manage all of them. I don't intentionally leave people out, if that's what you mean.

--------------------
Don't need fancy sig! Or do I?
+Quote Post

salmence
post Aug 9 2009, 12:32 PM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 54 642

my roster

so far I've clicked everyone who has clicked me

--------------------

^ click them and I will return the favor^
+Quote Post

Avegaille
Post #4

Stalker of Eggs.
Group Icon

Member No.: 15 075

Kinky Team

It's common courtesy to click back people. Especially if they do it in full.

But there are days that you can't click them back due to much more important stuff like homework, so, yeah, hope that they'll understand that bit and don't go #@$%#%!!111oneone over you for not clicking back when they clicked you on that particular busy day.

--------------------
+Quote Post

damoiseau
Post #5

let's get gross
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 13 903

Faves

i can't always click back. slow connection, gpx is down, whatever. i usually develop a clicking-back habit for people who routinely click my eggs.

i like clicking back one-clickers. it's less work on my computer. cat.gif

--------------------

click for my party!

+Quote Post

aiadonyx
post Aug 9 2009, 12:33 PM
Post #6

Super Nerd
Group Icon

Member No.: 8 333

A nice set indeed

I click everyone. I try to coax people into clicking my party by offering extra clicks if you do it.

--------------------
+Quote Post

PiplupMan
post Aug 9 2009, 12:34 PM
Post #7

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

Well i always click people back but my computer always says im online when im not even the computer is off so i can't click people back and it makes me feel bad D=
+Quote Post

Emmagurd
post Aug 9 2009, 12:59 PM
Post #8

Mamo Mamo Mamo Mamo Mamo Mamo Mamo Mamo Mamo Mamo Mamo Mamo
Group Icon

Member No.: 36 116

Mamolicious

I always click people back no matter what, full party, too. The only exception is people who only give me one-click, and then state in their journal that they'll click full party back if you click their full party, because quite often, they never do come back and full-party click. It annoys me, so they get nothing.

--------------------

I do gaming videos! grin.gif Please have a look!
Emmagurd's Youtube

My fiancé does gaming videos for Minecraft, PVK and other stuff! Please take a look! grin.gif
DavidiansLair's Youtube

Made by Bonnie Clyde

+Quote Post

LiGH
post Aug 9 2009, 01:06 PM
Post #9

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 52 842

Active Squad

I always try, to the best of my abilities, to click back. Whenever I'm online, I'll check back to my eggs and Pokemon to see if anyone's clicked them. If they have, I'll go to their party and click whatever's there.
I don't exclude anyone (not even one-clickers), and I don't try to.
And if I don't click back, it means I wasn't able to get on to my computer.
Like yesterday I wasn't able to.

(Sometimes things in real life are just more important.)
happy.gif
+Quote Post

PiplupMan
post Aug 9 2009, 01:06 PM
Post #10

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(MissEpic @ Aug 9 2009, 12:59 PM) *
I always click people back no matter what, full party, too. The only exception is people who only give me one-click, and then state in their journal that they'll click full party back if you click their full party, because quite often, they never do come back and full-party click. It annoys me, so they get nothing.

Finnaly someone who shares my view's about one clickers that they don't get click backs!
+Quote Post

OneManOrchestra
post Aug 9 2009, 01:16 PM
Post #11

Orchestral Magnificence
Group Icon

Member No.: 5 044

FLAME ON

Depends. If they are the annoying one clicker, I click them one. The one that needs the least attention >D

--------------------

+Quote Post

PiplupMan
post Aug 9 2009, 02:55 PM
Post #12

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Redmoon @ Aug 9 2009, 02:16 PM) *
I click back everyone who clicks me.

Exceptions:

1) I might not be able to get back to someone who clicks me 1-5 minutes before reset.
2) Once someone who had six eggs ready to hatch clicked me. I checked back several times throughout the day, but he/she never hatched them.

I hate when they have there full party ready to hatch.
+Quote Post

Smoke
post Aug 9 2009, 02:57 PM
Post #13

Tempted by Darkness
Group Icon

Member No.: 22 977

The Team

I click everyone back, so long as they don't click me right before the reset, unless I have school, or have something to do really early in the morning. I hate having bold links, so I click them all. ;D (Well, I love having people click, but those bold links gotta go asap, if you know what I mean XD) However, I usually get a good size list of people who don't click me back.. A lot are my friends from another site that I can bug, but some people were online (top of the online list) when I clicked them, and they never clicked me back.

--------------------

^All clicks appreciated.^

Groups! (click to show)
Other! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Renegade Giratin...
post Aug 9 2009, 03:08 PM
Post #14

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 26 798

Platinum E4-Beaters

I click back as many as I can, though if I've been gone all day and end up getting a surge within the last hour or so before reset I'll probably miss a few, just because this site is not the only thing I do all day.

I do sometimes miss a person or two off my Pal Pad if I'm busy clicking on people who've already clicked me, though.

--------------------

I always full click if I'm around. happy.gif
Got my Giratina! <3 It shall never leave my party.
+Quote Post

forever miserabl...
post Aug 9 2009, 03:11 PM
Post #15

the guy who creates an awareness of Duff
Group Icon

Member No.: 11 374

Active Squad

There are alot of non-regular clickers who now regularly click me. And... there's alot, and sometimes I don't have the time to click back, or I'm just too tired. o.o
+Quote Post

Black Ice
post Aug 9 2009, 03:14 PM
Post #16

A New Era
Group Icon

Member No.: 28

Active Squad

Usually I will, but if I come back at 11:30 and there are 10 lines to click back, forget about it. One interaction shouldn't matter too much anyways.

--------------------

+Quote Post

BrainpanSonata
post Aug 9 2009, 04:11 PM
Post #17

Winged Psycho Juggler Vamp Kimono Mismagius Ninja Moon Etc RPer
Group Icon

From: Zooming through cyberspace, and often getting distracted by shiny, pixelated objects.
Member No.: 25 766

The Phantom Parade!

QUOTE(Avegaille @ Aug 9 2009, 12:32 PM) *
It's common courtesy to click back people. Especially if they do it in full.

But there are days that you can't click them back due to much more important stuff like homework, so, yeah, hope that they'll understand that bit and don't go #@$%#%!!111oneone over you for not clicking back when they clicked you on that particular busy day.

QUOTE(Magicide @ Aug 9 2009, 03:11 PM) *
... And... sometimes I don't have the time to click back, or I'm just too tired. o.o

This sums it up for me exactly. Between my RL responsibilities, how busy I get multitasking on the forums and other places online, and days when I just feel "Blaaaaaah... ugh. Me go ooze into bed now. Turn the TV towards my doorways and put on Princess Bride?" (Princess Bride = visual equivalent of comfort food in my house), I usually end up scrambling to click back everyone in the last two hours before the server resets.

Either I barely make it in time or I don't make it and those who didn't get full party clicks get after-reset clicks while I stay up until 2:00 or 3:00 am. And then I ooze into bed wishing I could watch Princess Bride that late/early in the morning.

QUOTE(PiplupMan @ Aug 9 2009, 02:55 PM) *
QUOTE(Redmoon @ Aug 9 2009, 02:16 PM) *
I click back everyone who clicks me.

Exceptions:

1) I might not be able to get back to someone who clicks me 1-5 minutes before reset.
2) Once someone who had six eggs ready to hatch clicked me. I checked back several times throughout the day, but he/she never hatched them.

I hate when they have there full party ready to hatch.

I've never been surprised by a party like that, but I have been surprised by someone who clicked my whole party and when I went to click them back they had no pokemon at all in their party. I sent them a PM asking about it and they said they always box their pokemon for the night right before server reset.

Luckily for me, they had a link to their party in their sig, so I opened up a tab straight from their reply and they got their clicks back. This was before I started keeping a "rain check" list of people I had missed because I couldn't get to them before server reset, back when I was a lot more popular click-wise.

--------------------

First-time novelist seeks dedicated, literate RPers for help with her work. Click this link if interested.

Scrubs RP is looking for RPers to join up! If you're a fan of Scrubs, or are otherwise interested, click the link in the previous sentence. (The RP has started, but we could always use someone to play Elliot or Carla... OC interns and long term patients also accepted.)
Party Link, RPs, & Other Stuff (click to show)
Groups I Am In (click to show)
+Quote Post

Albino
post Aug 9 2009, 06:04 PM
Post #18

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 10 898

Active Squad

Lol, I try to click back whenever I can, and it doesn't bug me at all that a person doesn't click me back, though I really appreciate it... =>

--------------------
+Quote Post

Purrloin
post Aug 9 2009, 06:18 PM
Post #19

Wishmaker
Group Icon

Member No.: 8 602

Pokemon I collect

At first it bothered me a little, but then I realized that some people, like myself, leave their browser open all day long, thus making it seem like they are still online, when in fact they are doing something else.

Still, full party clicks are always nice when returned in full, especially if some people don't have all the time in the world and yet still manage to initiate the complete clicks anyway.
It's taken me a while, but I've built up a pretty reliable pal pad. Even if the people in it have busy lives, I still like to help them out, whether they always click back or not. Once it gets to that point, you don't usually worry about getting clicks back anymore. It's a nice feeling cat.gif

--------------------

Tired of joining clicking groups only to have them die. I'm a...
| mass clicker | full party clicker | party re-clicker |
Currently: Almost finished my shiny Kanto dex! Next up: Johto

Please do not steal my avatar, as the custom art was commissioned for me on Gaia.
+Quote Post

knil1
post Aug 9 2009, 06:19 PM
Post #20

also known as Duzzel. ^_^
Group Icon

Member No.: 3 392

Dream Party

Honestly, I never ever click back. Mostly because I don't want to take the time to do it, and it's gotten progressively that noone clicks me anymore anyways.
I had my eggs in my sig and said I never really give click-backs, but They're there If you want points...
Now I just don't use GPX at all.

--------------------

Uprising (click to show)
+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th May 2024 - 10:17 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.