Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Kato Mitarashi
KatoKun
post Jul 3 2009, 05:29 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 41 170

Active Squad

Name: Kato Wara Mitarashi
Hometown: Saffron City
Appearance: Kato wears ripped jeans, and a black and yellow hat, always backwards. He has spiky hair, but not enough to really stand out. He wears a black muscle shirt, and a green vest. His skin is tanned, and he has eyes so dark, they sometimes appear to be black. When in a certain light, his eyes may appear to be a reddish-gray color, and his hair to be pitch black. His hair, is dark brown, and his shoes are black and white.

In the winter, he wears a snowboarding tuke, and a black jacket with fur around the top. He also wears brown boots, with fur around the tops. He carries a red, yellow, and green backpack, with everything he needs, and obtains on his journeys.

Personality: He can be extremely serious, when not in a good mood. But mostly, he's comical, and amusing to watch. When his temper is blown, you don't want to be around him. Sometimes unresponsive, he often goes into his own world, just thinking. He tends to get carried away sometimes in his jokes, but is never more serious about anything but battling when it comes down to it. His love for battling with his Pidgey, is immense. His love for his lost mother, is also great.

Biography:

Born, and raised in Saffron city, his family consisted of only a mother, because his father left them when he was a baby. His mother was a policewoman in the city, and he looked up to her. Around age 13, his mother became sick, and two years later, died. He was left only with her Grimer, Combee, and Pidgey. Since then, he had been raising them, and caring for them, and now, he's ready to go out into the world, and become a champion trainer. He constantly searches for his Father, hearing that he may be a great trainer. He hopes to confront his father, and beat him in a battle. In previous experiences, playing with his mother's Pidgey, he had encountered Team Rocket, and had the most frightening experience of his life. The pokemon around him were all taken, and he was almost captured with his Pidgey, when an unexpected, masked trainer saved him, and his pokemon. He believes it was his Father, but can't be sure. For, the memory comes to him gradually.

Starting Pokemon:

Name: Grimer
Nickname: None.
Level: 5

Name: Combee
Level: 4

Name: Pidgey
Level: 4

Items:

10x Poké Balls
10x Potions
A water stone.
A map.

What is the biscuit's name? Bertha. cat.gif
Other Notes: N/A

--------------------
Hai.
I'll dominate the world. ;D

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Troy Bolton
post Jul 4 2009, 11:46 AM
Post #2

Bet On Me
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2 282

Active Squad

Did you read the rules? Every section: Personality, Biography, Appearance, must be longer. You can't start with a Gastly. Denied.

--------------------
[align=center]
[/align]
+Quote Post

KatoKun
post Jul 4 2009, 01:02 PM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

Edited. Sorry about that. If it's not good enough still, would you please tell me the specifications?

Most sites I go on aren't that demanding. ;D

--------------------
Hai.

+Quote Post

Troy Bolton
post Jul 4 2009, 01:05 PM
Post #4

Bet On Me
Group Icon

Active Squad

:e The sections are better, but please check out the rules for the biscuit's name.

--------------------
[align=center]
[/align]
+Quote Post

KatoKun
post Jul 5 2009, 08:30 AM
Post #5

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

I edited. >3
I like the name Paul for my biscuits much better. ;D

--------------------
Hai.

+Quote Post

Troy Bolton
post Jul 5 2009, 10:36 PM
Post #6

Bet On Me
Group Icon

Active Squad

'Proved. Enjoy PANE~

--------------------
[align=center]
[/align]
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 01:12 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.