Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Kira Parks
Mims
post Aug 4 2009, 06:23 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 53 888

Active Squad

Name: Kira Parks
Hometown: Fidona

Appearance: Kira is an ordinary ten year old, standing at about 4’6”, and weighing in at about 68 pounds. She has medium length dark brown, purplish hair, which is usually tied back into a low swinging ponytail and she has bright blue eyes. She can be seen most of the time be seen wearing a pair of shorts, that don’t go any farther down than her mid-thigh. The shorts are actually black in color. The top she can be seen wearing, is a deep pink tank top. Most of the time, she has a short sleeved opened black jacket over it though. For her shoes, she wears a pair of pink tennis shoes.

Personality: Kira is one of those types of people who is happy go lucky. She’s always smiling all the time, even if there isn’t anything to smile about, one could say that in a room filled with darkness, Kira is the light. She loves pokemon, and has always ever since she can remember. She doesn’t like the pain some trainers put their pokemon through, such as Team Rocket, etc. She won’t hesitate to battle though if it’s necessary. She doesn’t get mad often, but if she sees a pokemon being mistreated, she will get mad and sometimes will speak her mind like that.

Biography: Kira grew up in Fidona, living with her parents. Around the time she was born, her father, who watched pokemon, had found an egg that was abandoned. He knew it was because he had been watching the nest for the past week and the parents hadn’t shown up. He took the egg and brought it home and they decided to raise her and the egg together. About three months later, the egg finally hatched, into a Pichu. Of course, the first person the pichu saw was Kira, so naturally pichu took Kira as her mother.

They grew up over the years, having fun and playing outside near the fields of her house. One day when she was about five years old, she came across a hurt Chikorita who had been surrounded by a pack of Pidgey. That’s when she first used Pichu in battle. Pichu let out a thundershock that scared away the pidgey. She than turned and picked up the Chikorita, who protested against it, but was really too weak to fight back, and took the pokemon back to her house where she nursed her back to health. From than on, Chikorita decided to stay with her.

When she turned 10, she decided to set out on her own. She came across a charmander and she decided to try and catch it. At first she used Pichu, who weakened it considerably and she sent out a poke ball. Soon the pokemon was caught and she was so excited since it was the first pokemon she had battled and captured. And thats where our story starts.

Starting Pokemon:
Pichu, (F) Lv.5, Moves: Thundershock, Charm, Tailwhip, Pichu can always been seen in Kira’s arms seeing as how she doesn’t like the poke ball and wants to be near her ‘mother’
Charmander, (M) Lv.5 Moves: Scratch, Growl
Chikorita, (F) Lv.5 Moves: Tackle, Growl

Items: Pokeballs x3, Potions x10, Antidote x5

What is the biscuit's name? The answer is... Bertha
Other Notes: One of her goals in life is of course to become a pokemon master. Another goal however, is to get a Togepi egg. She’s seen pictures and heard stories of Togepi’s and she really really wants one.

--------------------

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Master Houndoom
post Aug 5 2009, 04:04 PM
Post #2

Team Rogue: Houndoom
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 804

Uprising Mod

I need clarification before I can approve this: According to the rules, Lenoilia is a waste town with little more than thieves and gangs in it. There is a functioning pokecenter, but that seems to be the only safe zone. That doesn't mean good people don't live there, but is Kira affected by this at all?

--------------------
[align=center]Uprising Mod

||
Jaima Kuonji and Meiko Omura||Branwys Muphenz
[spoiler=Jaima's Gym Badges][/spoiler]
PANE

||
Jay Lange||Olivia Prewitt
Uprising

As of January 29, 2010, at approximately 7:50am CST, 2gamers helped me complete my pokedex!

:houndoom: I claim Houndoom! :houndoom: [/align]
+Quote Post

Mims
post Aug 5 2009, 06:11 PM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Master Houndoom @ Aug 5 2009, 04:04 PM) *
I need clarification before I can approve this: According to the rules, Lenoilia is a waste town with little more than thieves and gangs in it. There is a functioning pokecenter, but that seems to be the only safe zone. That doesn't mean good people don't live there, but is Kira affected by this at all?

I'm so sorry for that. I realized that after the fact, just as I hit the send button and I was like, shakefist.gif Nuuu! Again, I edited the town and I apologize for that.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Master Houndoom
post Aug 5 2009, 08:33 PM
Post #4

Team Rogue: Houndoom
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 804

Uprising Mod

S'ok! Glad we could work it out.

Welcome to PANE, enjoy, and make a post in the Current Levels thread.

--------------------
[align=center]Uprising Mod

||
Jaima Kuonji and Meiko Omura||Branwys Muphenz
[spoiler=Jaima's Gym Badges][/spoiler]
PANE

||
Jay Lange||Olivia Prewitt
Uprising

As of January 29, 2010, at approximately 7:50am CST, 2gamers helped me complete my pokedex!

:houndoom: I claim Houndoom! :houndoom: [/align]
+Quote Post

Mims
post Aug 5 2009, 08:41 PM
Post #5

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

Thanks for the welcome and I'm sure I'll enjoy ^.^

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 05:42 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.