Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
Questions about Dead Profiles
nuttyjigs
post Jul 21 2011, 04:32 AM
Post #1

Someone insane
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 77 407

Inferno

Okay, so I haven't been on GTS+ since forever. At first it was because I was really busy. plus I turned thirteen and joined a hell load of new sites and sort of lost interest in RPing for a while. Then, when I had the time, I remembered about my membership here and decided to make a comeback, my Internet went down. srsbsns.gif

So now I'm posting these questions from a temporary, portable wireless broadband that costs so much that I don't want to stay on it for more than an hour, applying to both PANE and Uprising:

If your profile dies, can you revive it at any given time?

Is there a maximum to the number of lives your profile can live? As in, will it be deleted if you keep on leaving it to die?

So...That's pretty much it. I really enjoyed the (very few) RPs I've done on PANE and Uprising, and I wouldn't want to just let my characters die....OTL whyme.gif

--------------------
Might return to activity sometime soon. noes.gif I have to get back to GPX, too...
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 05:47 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.