Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
Zorua, an event only?, What do you think?
RoboFloatzel
post Jun 13 2010, 04:49 PM
Post #1

Jacen the Robot Floatzel
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 4 066

Robot Pokemon

According to CoroCoro, Zorua can be obtained by trading the movie Celebi from HG/SS, do you think this is the only way to obtain Zorua or do thing that this is one of those event Pokemon that can learn a certain move that others of it's kind can't?

Update: It's official, we're all screwed and now have to get it through illegal means, I pray to God they make is available in the Dream World or in the third game, because puttng an event Pokemon in the MIDDLE of the freaking dex is the dumbest act in the history of the franchise.....

This post has been edited by Masterge77: Nov 11 2010, 08:04 AM

--------------------

CLICK MY ROBOT POKEMON ARMY OR ELSE!!!!!!

My icon was made by MelNathea on DeviantART
My DeviantART account

Water types are weak against Fire types if they use Thunder as armor. Flareon can use dive and aim for the horn. Then finish it off with False Swipe although it may faint if it uses Endure...but thats just because everyone knows Arbok evolves into Seviper
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

MagicFantasy
post Jun 13 2010, 04:50 PM
Post #2

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 99 318

My favorites!

No it'll probably be like Riolu, perhaps we get it through an egg.

--------------------

+Quote Post

SilentHillFourta...
post Jun 13 2010, 04:55 PM
Post #3

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 77 626

Active Squad

If that were true, I would cry, as I'm sure many other Pokemon fans would. Since Zorua/Zoroark aren't legendaries, there will be other ways of getting them.

--------------------
No longer active on this site or on GPX+.
+Quote Post

RoboFloatzel
post Jun 13 2010, 05:17 PM
Post #4

Jacen the Robot Floatzel
Group Icon

Robot Pokemon

I believe not, since a million players badly wanted a Zorua on their team, If this is the only way, only very few will get one on their team legally, since apparently, Nintendo has lately been making event Pokemon untradeable through the GTS, not to mentin that they made them un-nicknameable due to when recieving it at the event, it has a specific owner name and ID number, I believe personally that this is a Zorua that can learn a special move that others of it's kind can't without hacking the game, I don't really want that Zorua, I just want a Zorua in genral, besides, if this was an event only Pokemon, it would be at the end of the Pokedex after the legendaries, it would actually prevent the player from ever completeing the Isshu Pokedex......

Personally, I prefer the air think that if it were true, I would cry too, VERY HARD!!!!

This post has been edited by Masterge77: Jun 13 2010, 05:19 PM

--------------------

My DeviantART account

Water types are weak against Fire types if they use Thunder as armor. Flareon can use dive and aim for the horn. Then finish it off with False Swipe although it may faint if it uses Endure...but thats just because everyone knows Arbok evolves into Seviper
+Quote Post

Dittoxoid
post Jun 13 2010, 06:39 PM
Post #5

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 99 051

Active Squad

I'm pretty sure that won't be the only way to obtain him.

Hopefully, it will be similar to how Lucario/Riolu functioned.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Zizo
post Jun 13 2010, 09:13 PM
Post #6

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 18 268

I Wish I Had Them

I think it will be, but I don't want it to be.

--------------------
GENERATION 23: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. This is a Social experiment.

+Quote Post

Dazmi
post Jun 14 2010, 01:01 AM
Post #7

Veteran
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 2 482

Active Squad

I honestly don't know if it's the only way, but this is defiantly one way.
If it is an event-only pokemon, I wouldn't mind. Especially if it's breedable.

This post has been edited by JohnRichard1991: Jun 14 2010, 07:19 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Ninja Squirrel T...
post Jun 14 2010, 01:59 AM
Post #8

Ashlie's Minnions
Group Icon

Member No.: 55 679

the best ever

Cecil: there will be other ways to get Zoura.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Gaming Thumbs
post Jun 14 2010, 02:16 AM
Post #9

Gamer 'til the end!
Group Icon

Member No.: 99 863

Sinnoh Squad

I think it might be event-only, just look at its moveset. If Zorua were to be obtained normally it would probably be given a special move or two from this event but it just looks like what it would normally learn.

--------------------
I Wanna Be The Very Best!

totodile.gif
+Quote Post

Cyndaquill
post Jun 14 2010, 05:17 AM
Post #10

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 50 500

Active Squad

It has already been answered you can only catch Zoroark at level 25 if you have traded over any one of the three shiny legendary beasts from the japanese event and since you catch Zoroark like that you can probably only get Zorua through breeding her/him I'm annoyed too but hey thats what trading is for.

And besides there will probably be more events outside of Japan I have a friend that works for nintendo and he says that they are getting lots of complaints about all of the good pokemon events being Japan only so you will probably have more events or maybe just something like the manaphy egg on pokemon ranger so you can get a Zorua if you buy the new ranger game Pokemon Ranger: Tracks/Lotus of Light I'm not saying it will be I'm saying it might be.
Reason for edit: Posts merged. - Letan
+Quote Post

Sharkosaurus
post Jun 14 2010, 07:00 AM
Post #11

Gentleman Bastard
Group Icon

Member No.: 93 071

smogon ban genies pls

Probably not, Nintendo would have hate mail if that happens.

Zorua can be an event poke, but hopefully Zoroark won't be.

--------------------
ayy
+Quote Post

RoboFloatzel
post Jun 14 2010, 07:29 AM
Post #12

Jacen the Robot Floatzel
Group Icon

Robot Pokemon

I especially hate the way Game Freak have come to rely on Events lately. It's not like they're not making enough money as it is. Some people don't like Zorua, but for the people that do this just sucks the big one. It's probably going to get to the point one day that the game's main Legendaries are ~Event only~.

Events were scarce in the first two generations, but about half way through the third, they just went bonkers with it, now look at the fans, many are mad because Game Freak, or should be renamed to "Event Freak", relies too much on events, I can't even make my Shaymin obtained through walk thru walls turn into sky forme, cause the event Shaymins were fixed to having only those un-nicknameable individuals turn into Sky Forme and all others stay Land Forme FOREVER, cause they do not care about the fans at all, only themselves.......

With this, it has made people almost IMPOSSIBLE to complete their Pokedexes legally

I swear that when the games come out in Japan, and this is the only wat to obtain Zorua, the fans are SOOOOOOO goint to revolt

Either way, there is a 50% chance that there will be a way to obtain Zorua in game, this is probably one of those special ones that can learn a special move that others of it's kind can't, If Game Freak made them unbreedable, THAT would be the very last straw, there would only be a limited supply of them and the only way to obtain one if you didn't go to the event is via pokesav. Cause lately they have been butts about breeding non-legendary event Pokemon, if Zorua WAS unbreedable, then the fans would revolt by sending thousands of angry letters to Nintendo

And I SERIOULY hope they don't make a trainer having a Zorua because that would be rubbing into people's faces telling them "HA HA I have a Zorua and you don't and there is no way you can get one", if they do make a trainer like that, I am SOOOOO gonna kill them........

QUOTE(Sharkosaurus @ Jun 14 2010, 08:00 AM) *

But you know thay won't care, as Nintendo cares nothing about their fans, just look at how they treat the Mother fanbase.....

This post has been edited by Masterge77: Jun 14 2010, 10:52 AM

--------------------

My DeviantART account

+Quote Post

Cyndaquill
post Jun 14 2010, 08:56 AM
Post #13

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 50 500

Active Squad

QUOTE(Sharkosaurus @ Jun 14 2010, 08:00 PM) *

Zorua can be an event poke, but hopefully Zoroark won't be.

I know I'm 98% sure he will be event.

And even if nintendo do start getting lots of hate mail it won't stop people buying the games anyway besides when I get mine I'll breed it and put it up for trade for bidoof and that then people won't be ABLE to rub it in other peoples faces well not everyone's faces anyway but if it will make even a SMALL majority of pokemon fans happier I would probably try it.

*mutters* Besides without Game Freak there would be NO Pokemon.
+Quote Post

Letan
post Jun 14 2010, 09:29 AM
Post #14

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Group: Advisors
Member No.: 1 219

Lugia Hype

QUOTE(Cyndaquilava Chocobo @ Jun 14 2010, 06:21 AM) *
And besides there will probably be more events outside of Japan I have a friend that works for nintendo and he says that they are getting lots of complaints about all of the good pokemon events being Japan only so you will probably have more events or maybe just something like the manaphy egg on pokemon ranger so you can get a Zorua if you buy the new ranger game Pokemon Ranger: Tracks/Lotus of Light I'm not saying it will be I'm saying it might be.

Stop double-posting, I already warned you once for doing it. I'm merging those, but use the edit button next time if you have to add something.

Also yeah, I'm pretty sure it's confirmed by CoroCoro that they're event-only. Either way, it's not that hard to get my hands on an event Celebi and the Legendary Beasts thanks to the magic of Pokesav and the HG/SS GTS exploit.

--------------------
[align=center]

=- Game Dev, currently making a game called Cursed Seasons. I tweet about it sometimes. -=
http://cursedseasons.tumblr.com/
Discord is a thing

[/align]
+Quote Post

Tsutarja
post Jun 14 2010, 09:31 AM
Post #15

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 100 507

SoulSilver Team:

I hope it isn't event only, a lot of people would miss out. Wi-Fi download wouldn't be as bad, makes me think of the pass that was available to capture Darkrai a while ago, where he had a normal moveset, while apparently there was another event where Darkrai could be downloaded with Dialgas and Palkias moves. I don't think Zorua/Zoroark are legendary though, are they? unsure.gif
Personally I think if they do have an event, they'll have a different moveset to a non-event Zorua, who I think would most likely be available in a similar way to Riolu.

If Zoroark/Zorua are only available through the movie event in Japan, a lot of people are going to be very annoyed.

Edit:
They're confirmed event only?
Well, I'm going to have to attempt to get myself a Celebi then...

--------------------

+Quote Post

Dieterich4
post Jun 14 2010, 09:41 AM
Post #16

CAPS LOCK CHAMPION
Group Icon

Member No.: 95 627

Dream Team

There will probably a way to catch him in game (maybe after you beat the whole thing sorta like kyogre/groudon in HG/SS since he isn't legendary a lot of people would be mad if they had to go to an event to catch A NORMAL POKEMON even it is really cool

--------------------

lolz clickz
GENERATION 24: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. This is a Social experiment.
+Quote Post

RoboFloatzel
post Jun 14 2010, 11:05 AM
Post #17

Jacen the Robot Floatzel
Group Icon

Robot Pokemon

QUOTE(Tsutarja @ Jun 14 2010, 10:31 AM) *
Personally I think if they do have an event, they'll have a different moveset to a non-event Zorua, who I think would most likely be available in a similar way to Riolu.

If Zoroark/Zorua are only available through the movie event in Japan, a lot of people are going to be very annoyed.

Edit:
They're confirmed event only?
Well, I'm going to have to attempt to get myself a Celebi then...

Is that true that Zorua can only be obtained through an event and not in game

Besides, events are always too far away from me, the nearest Toys R Us is over 100 miles away (actually, why is it always Toys R Us that has the events and no other place like Wal-Mart, which only sells the games), the last time I tried to tell my mom about a Pokemon event, she started complaining about how it was pointless, too far away, and about gas prices being too expensive, once she got to the gas prices, she forgot about what I asked entirely and started talking about politics right after..... It sounded like "blah blah blah Obama blah blah blah Paluci blah blah blah Fox News blah blah blah Kids worshiping Obama blah blah blah" like that

TO make things worse, my action replay is broken, and to make it even worse, my area has no Wi-Fi, it's in the middle of a Dead Zone.......

DAMN YOU NINTENDO, DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL FOR MAKING ZORUA EVENT ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This post has been edited by Masterge77: Jun 14 2010, 11:21 AM

--------------------

My DeviantART account

+Quote Post

green oak
post Jun 14 2010, 11:11 AM
Post #18

incredible
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 93 606

Active Squad

I can tell ya this: They'd better not be event only Pokemon. Why? I'll be one unhappy Gal.
But, I don't think it'll be event only. Nintendo aren't THAT evil... are they?

This post has been edited by ShadowZoroark: Jun 14 2010, 11:12 AM
+Quote Post

RoboFloatzel
post Jun 14 2010, 11:32 AM
Post #19

Jacen the Robot Floatzel
Group Icon

Robot Pokemon

WE can only know for sure when the games come out....

Since over here in the states, the movies come out direct to DVD (dunno why), we will probably have Zorua obtainable in the wild or by an NPC in the american version, since theyre would be no time to come up with an event.......

--------------------

My DeviantART account

+Quote Post

green oak
post Jun 14 2010, 11:50 AM
Post #20

incredible
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 93 606

Active Squad

I've had my heart set on getting a Zoroark when the gmes come out. So, for everyone's sake, They'd better be like.. an In-game event, or wild Pokemon.
+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 12:55 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.