Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Boy, I suck at these.
Gizamimi Pichu
post Jun 1 2009, 09:34 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 27 212

Active Squad

Heheh, but I guess it's always nice to say hallo, ne? Anyways, you can call me Pichu, unless there's a user who's been around a while who uses that... Oh, but maybe that would get confusing, since... Well, Pichu... Maybe Gizamimi? That works for me, I'll know you're talking to me, for sure, and it's shorter than the whole thing. Gizamimi Pichu, or Notched-Ear Pichu, is adorable. I've always had a great fondness for Pichu, and when I found out about the Notched-Ear Pichu (via random Bulbapedia browsing) in the ending theme song, I watched it, and I was hooked. <3 <3 And recently, I found out that she's going to have a role in the 12th Movie, and that she can be obtained as part of a promo, along with a Pikachu-colored Pichu. >w< I hope they do the event in America, too, and I also hope I don't have to actually go watch the movie to take part in it. Because, at age 21, that'd be just a liiiitle weird looking... ... But to be honest, I actually kinda want to watch because it DOES have the Pichu in it. TwT I'm so pathetic.

Regardless, the notched-ear Pichu's fame makes me happy, because I expect that I'll be able to buy more Pichu plush toys to add to my collection, as well as having the perfect excuse to cosplay as her the next time I go to an anime convention. cat.gif This'll be my second Pichu cosplay.

Besides my (obviously obsessive) love for Pichu, I also like anime in general (especially Shoujo), and video games (RPGs and Platformers are my favorite). I'm a recent college graduate, I'm trying (but not really hard enough) to get a job, and I'm in the middle of moving out of my parent's house and into an apartment with my fiance. Did I mention I got engaged at an anime convention? It was actually... kinda lame... .... ......... Anyways, my degree is in Fine Arts, but my major was Interior Design. Bleck, horrible time to graduate, ne? I live in the USA, in Tennessee. Near Nashville, specifically.

Now excuse me while I go snuggle with a Pichu toy. >w< It's SOOO CUUUUUUTE!!!

--------------------

I'm still pretty new, but this is my current party! I always do my best to click back, too!
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 07:08 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.