Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Read before you post!

Please make sure to check the GPX+ Help Page before posting!

The GPX+ Help Page has a wealth of information. Please help prevent clutter in this forum by first checking the Help Page before you post a thread.

Closed TopicStart new topic
Help please, Engima stone
m00nfire
post Nov 16 2016, 04:35 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 246 304

Active Squad

Hey folks, me again...

I've got an enigma stone and i'm not all that sure what to do with it, thanks for any help
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

DraconicDM
post Nov 16 2016, 04:57 PM
Post #2

Lab Hunter
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 244 427

Active Squad

First of all, nothing for now.
Second, read this section of the help page.

Wait with summoning until there's no multiplier, and there aren't as many eggs in the Lab as now.
You can use Repels to find your legendary egg, but if there are a lot of eggs in the Lab that you don't have data for, it may take a lot of them to find it. So if you want to use this method, you want to have a relatively complete egg dex.
You can also use Pass Orbs, to activate Summon Power, so that you will have 10 minutes to find it. (You should do this, even if you plan to use Repels. It's cheap, and makes it much easier to find your legendary.

After the 5 (or 10) minutes, anyone can find the legendary egg that you summoned, and not just you. Of course this doesn't mean that you can't.

This post has been edited by DraconicDM: Nov 16 2016, 04:58 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

m00nfire
post Nov 16 2016, 04:59 PM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(DraconicDM @ Nov 16 2016, 09:57 PM) *
First of all, nothing for now.
Second, read this section of the help page.

Wait with summoning until there's no multiplier, and there aren't as many eggs in the Lab as now.
You can use Repels to find your legendary egg, but if there are a lot of eggs in the Lab that you don't have data for, it may take a lot of them to find it. So if you want to use this method, you want to have a relatively complete egg dex.
You can also use Pass Orbs, to activate Summon Power, so that you will have 10 minutes to find it. (You should do this, even if you plan to use Repels. It's cheap, and makes it much easier to find your legendary.

After the 5 (or 10) minutes, anyone can find the legendary egg that you summoned, and not just you. Of course this doesn't mean that you can't.

But how do I know which egg is the one I've summoned?
+Quote Post

DraconicDM
post Nov 16 2016, 05:11 PM
Post #4

Lab Hunter
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 244 427

Active Squad

You are looking for an egg description, that fits a legendary egg. As I've said it recently to someone else who asked a similar question, Legendary eggs usually have longer descriptions with at least a few words that are rarely used.
I can't help much, since it's not allowed to reveal egg descriptions, but if you pay attention, it's not hard to recognize the legendary egg.
Enigma Stone is a bit more tricky than the others, since it can summon any of the 13 summonable legendaries, so you don't know what kind of egg you're looking for, but most of them are not hard to recognize.

Besides this, I can only say the same as before. The more complete your egg dex is, the more certain it is to find the legendary egg with a Repel.

ed.: Repels can be bought in the shop for 5000 (when they are available).

This post has been edited by DraconicDM: Nov 16 2016, 05:12 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

m00nfire
post Nov 16 2016, 08:10 PM
Post #5

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

Okay, thank you very much grin.gif I really do appreciate it grin.gif
+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 07:28 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.