Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Read before you post!

Please make sure to check the GPX+ Help Page before posting!

The GPX+ Help Page has a wealth of information. Please help prevent clutter in this forum by first checking the Help Page before you post a thread.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Coins?
Vepar
post Dec 18 2016, 05:47 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 5 488

Furrycon Furrysquad

Sorry, sorry! Back from wandering of for... whoooo two years? I may have just forgotten, or perhaps it's a new thing, but I have two coins. It's... a stat? I have two coin stat.

What are they, what do they do, how did I get them?

Also, am I right in assuming you get mega stones through the normal means of wandering around and or underground?

I DID look, but I couldn't find the first one and the second one... I honestly just forgot the answer I found and figure I'm already here and most people probably know this >.>;;

Edt: OH CHRIST ALMIGHTY this is a special kind of old. I don't... forum. Much. Gunna go find a new avatar.

This post has been edited by Psiioniic: Dec 18 2016, 05:49 PM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

DraconicDM
post Dec 18 2016, 06:28 PM
Post #2

Lab Hunter
Group Icon

Member No.: 244 427

Active Squad

So, first of all, coins. You shouldn't have any. Or maybe they are just not yet reset to 0, and you have 2 from a previous year. They will be part of the december events, more details here.

No, you don't get mega stones through normal means. First, you need to have a Mega Ring account update, to be able to get them. Second, you get a new mega stone on the first day of Plus Powers. So the day before yesterday for example (Trinket+ was/is active for these 3 days)

--------------------
+Quote Post

Vepar
post Dec 18 2016, 06:46 PM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 5 488

Furrycon Furrysquad

Oh, haha! Oops, accidentally kept some old coins.

Ah! Thank you! I've had the ring ages now (I mean, I guess, I don't remember buying it) and I got a charizarite so I just kinda assumed I'd picked it up off the ground. Thanks so much!
+Quote Post

DraconicDM
post Dec 18 2016, 07:02 PM
Post #4

Lab Hunter
Group Icon

Member No.: 244 427

Active Squad

Yes, it's the same message that you get when you find something on the ground, and you do actually find it there. It's just that there are very specific conditions for finding them, so don't expect to find them randomly.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 08:33 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.