Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Making a deck o_q, I can try, at least
Sanakitty
post Feb 14 2009, 11:50 PM
Post #1

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 3 525

Active Squad

I play competitively, go to tournaments and everything, I kinda suck, but I'm better then most, don't really stand much of a chance to pros though ;.; Mostly because I don't have the cards to make the best cards

Anyway, I'm making a new deck. Out of the newest set, Platinum, I got both Shaymin level X cat.gif Land form is epic. Power is "Thankfulness," which gives +40 HP to Pokemon other then Shaymin. It's attack, Seed Flare: 40+ damage, effect, put down as many grass energy from your hand onto your Pokemon in any way you wish, and get +20 more damage for each. How awesome is that? And oh, note, Sceptile with Wild Growth, each grass energy on a grass type Pokemon is worth two energy instead of just one. So, put down two grass energy, +80 damage cat.gif

Other Shaymin sucks though, won't bother explaining him. However, one other level X in the deck, Leafeon. Energy Forcing isn't good for Shaymin level X, allows you to play another grass energy from your hand, but Verdant dance, sexy. 30+ damage, 10 more for each energy attached to all of my Pokemon. With Septile, that's x2 to how many energy I have on, all would be grass and on grass Pokemon.

Supporting cards I plan to put in are Smeargle and Furret. First allows me to get 3 energy from my deck and put it into my hand for free, and Furret allows me to get 2 cards, any cards, from my deck and put them directly into my hand. I might also put Exeggutor: String Bomb, 30x, for each basic energy on both it and the defending Pokemon, flip a coin. Septile makes all the grass on him count as two, do the math.

The deck's fighters are Shaymin level X, and then Leafeon level X later in. Shaymin smashes the enemy early on while I build up my bench for when I put Leafeon X in. I have Umbreon within the deck as well, so it would have no weakness and no retreat cost, and with Shaymin level X out, it has 150 HP, and if I'm able to get Espeon out as well, it has 170 HP. If all goes well, I will have Leafeon level X active, and on my bench: Shaymin level X, Espeon, Umbreon, Septile, and another that is of little consequence.

Main problem is that it might be a bit hard to set up, but that's what trainers and supports are for. Level Max is a nice new trainer to get level Xs, and Premier Balls are still around too. Rare Candys will help with Septile, and tons of other stuff that will fill my deck cat.gif Tons of grass energy too. I'll make an exact list of the cards in my deck later if this topic goes anywhere XD

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Coolio
post Feb 15 2009, 02:39 PM
Post #2

Charizard will eat you if you come too close...
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 655

ATM In-Game in HG

Sounds good to me. I have to say though, I think this deck idea will be used by a lot of people becuase of going togetherness. XD;; I think Pokebeach has already given this strategy a name too, but don't let that bum you down though, this is an awesome deck idea! ^^

This post has been edited by Coolio: Feb 15 2009, 02:42 PM

--------------------
*~*~*~Currently*~*~*
Trying to come back to life on here and GPX+ hnnng

Teh Charizard is mine!
Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

Sanakitty
post Feb 15 2009, 06:08 PM
Post #3

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 3 525

Active Squad

It was told to me, so ya, I'm not surprised XD However, I think, unless they use Smergle and Furret like I plan to, my deck might have an edge over theirs cat.gif

I have other decks I have plans for too though XD

--------------------
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 05:21 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.