Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
My Pokemon games on the N64 continue deleting battle data without my help
Georgio
post Mar 12 2012, 10:30 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 160 744

Active Squad

I'll explain the situation. I sat and played Pokemon Stadium 2 and I got all the way to Round 2. To do that, I had to complete the Earl's Pokemon Academy, all the Stadium Cups including the Challenge Cup and it was hard, the Gym Leader Castle, and your rival and that led me to activating Round 2 of Pokemon Stadium 2. On the final day I had my data I got into a free battle in which I pwned Cal by increasing Hitmonlee's Attack power from 300 to 1200 by using Meditate 6 times to get an increase in *4 attack. My mom once came in and asked for help on how to move my dresser into the closet and I obliged. Then when I went to calculate damage being done, I went to grab a pencil in which the bookshelf was standing on top of and when I lifted it up, the game froze and then I went back to it and now the toggle screen has disappeared. I used to be able to see the evolved Pokemon such as Meganium, Typhlosion, and Feraligatr along with Entei, Raikou, and Suicune. Then I actually deleted my game but when I looked the Pokemon I had rented were still there.

The same thing happened with my Pokemon Stadium game last night. Before I suspect my Gym Leader Castle data was probably deleted but the rental Pokemon I used still remain because I see a pink Ditto still; it's not blacked out, I was in a free battle and I was wondering what would've happened if Ivysaur's Razor Leaf was NOT a critical hit after using Growth 6 times to raise it to *4 the original. Every time it scored a critical hit. When I tried to use Sleep Powder and it missed, I got angered and hit the game lightly so that it'll freeze. The next thing I knew was that my battle data had been deleted from the cartridge again without my help but the rental Pokemon were still there. I was trying to do an experiment and it wasn't working for me. It's better to just play the game and try the experiment on the GBC games instead. It's not like I don't have them. But does anyone know why this happens and is there any way to get it back on Pokemon Stadium? I have to redo Pokemon Stadium 2 because I got impatient, upset, and worried and I really deleted it myself to finish the job it partook in without my help.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 05:43 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.