Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Read before you post!

Please make sure to check the GPX+ Help Page before posting!

The GPX+ Help Page has a wealth of information. Please help prevent clutter in this forum by first checking the Help Page before you post a thread.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
What is Pokerus?
Transformers
post Oct 3 2013, 10:09 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 132 955

Active Squad

I know its a type of illness, but aside from seeing it in the achievements I have NO idea as to what it is. Can someone explain this illness?
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Bonnie Clyde
post Oct 3 2013, 11:01 PM
Post #2

You're filled with DETERMINATION
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 120 895

Faves <3

There's information about it on this website. It's just easier to post this than to try to explain it, as I'm not very good at explaining things sometimes.

--------------------
[align=center]

[spoiler=][/spoiler]

CHAOS CONTROL[/align]
+Quote Post

Margo
post Oct 4 2013, 12:37 AM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 166 878

Active Squad

As for the role of Pokérus on this site, there's this bit on the help page that explains it.

--------------------
||
+Quote Post

Transformers
post Oct 4 2013, 01:22 AM
Post #4

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 132 955

Active Squad

Ok I get that, but it doesn't explain how to get it. I know it's an illness and all it said for the site, but is there a place where I can read HOW to get my Pokemon sick with Pokerus?
+Quote Post

Keegster321
post Oct 4 2013, 01:25 AM
Post #5

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 205 751

Random 'Mons I like

Sometimes your Pokémon will get infected if you put them in the party after they return from the Underground.

This post has been edited by Keegster321: Oct 4 2013, 01:26 AM

--------------------

Now 100% Eco-Friendly!
+Quote Post

pumpkinking0192
post Oct 4 2013, 02:00 AM
Post #6

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 35 141

Active Squad

QUOTE(Shinska @ Oct 4 2013, 01:22 AM) *
Ok I get that, but it doesn't explain how to get it. I know it's an illness and all it said for the site, but is there a place where I can read HOW to get my Pokemon sick with Pokerus?

The Help page says it, if you read more closely.
QUOTE(Help page)
Pokérus

Your Pokémon can be infected with Pokérus. Having Pokérus means your Pokémon gains more maturity from both views and interactions, however, it also means that this Pokémon will be unable to leave your Party by any means, be in depositing to the Daycare, Poké Walker, Underground or PC, or being released. Having an infected Pokémon will not have the chance to infect other Pokémon in your Party, however other trainers' Pokémon may be infected when they interact with it. Pokémon may also be infected if they return from the Underground or are adopted from the Safari Zone.

An infected Pokémon is automatically cured after 3 days. Only Pokémon in your Party can be infected. Eggs cannot be infected. Pokémon cannot be infected again if they already were and once a Pokémon is cured, it will no longer gain any special maturity increases.

If one of your Pokémon is infected and you wish to have it cured, you may purchase an Antidote from the shop in order to do so.

So in other words, three ways to catch Pokerus: click on other people's Pokemon that have Pokerus, retrieve Pokemon from the Underground, or adopt Pokemon from the Safari Zone.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 03:01 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.