Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Interactions not registering
ZetX
post Jul 14 2019, 12:30 AM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 32 165

Active Squad

After I click my party or anyone's for that matter the interactions don't seem to go through and I can interact with everything again, though it also doesn't give any amount of XP. I don't see any error message or anything of the sort.

Just to try and clarify: Any eggs/pokemon I interact with get no XP and I can interact multiple times with them, yet my daily interactions don't increase at all.

Any ideas on what might be causing this issue? I think it started happening a few days ago after clearing my browser's cache and cookies (I use firefox), but it's not the first time I've done it so I don't really think that's what caused it.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

pumpkinking0192
post Jul 14 2019, 01:25 AM
Post #2

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 35 141

Active Squad

That's a very odd issue. All I can say is I'm not experiencing it, so it doesn't seem to be universal to everyone on the site (which has, very rarely, happened before).

Is the page loading fine when you make your interactions? I wonder if it's somehow some kind of connectivity issue where your browser isn't sending the data back to the server, or something. That's entirely speculation, though. Hopefully someone else will know more.

--------------------
+Quote Post

ZetX
post Jul 14 2019, 11:18 AM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

As a matter of fact I just tried clicking a random egg on my party and I get a "No interaction submitted." instead of the usual "Holding it has helped!"

--------------------
+Quote Post

ironina
post Jul 17 2019, 11:49 PM
Post #4

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 221 577

Active Squad

Since today's midnight reset I've been experiencing the same thing! I've never had anything like this happen to me before.
ZetX, were you able to do anything to fix this?

--------------------
+Quote Post

ZetX
post Jul 19 2019, 09:14 PM
Post #5

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

Sadly I've yet to find anything that might fix this, still waiting on the offchance that a mod might see this and shed light onto what might be the reason behind this issue sad.gif I miss my massclicking

--------------------
+Quote Post

Zerxer
post Jul 20 2019, 04:41 PM
Post #6

Zerkadelic
Group Icon

Group: Root Administrators
Member No.: 2

My Favorites

Very odd. What AltanAries reported was a separate site-wide issue that I fixed that night, but what you're experiencing sounds like it's a browser issue.

Do you have any odd Firefox add-ons installed? Any security software running? Any security settings enabled in Firefox that may be causing the interact form to submit invalid data?

It's hard for me to say what specifically it is but it is definitely something specific to your browser/device, and as you said, you noticed it started happening right after you did something with your browser.

--------------------
Want a rotating avatar like mine? Check out my website: randimg!
Thanks to all of the people in this thread and this thread for the various avatars!

+Quote Post

ZetX
post Jul 21 2019, 04:09 PM
Post #7

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

Well I just tried clicking my party on Edge and it worked, so it definitely was a Firefox problem. After reinstalling the issue got fixed, sorry for bothering you and thanks for the help! sweat.gif sweat.gif sweat.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th March 2024 - 11:22 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.