Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Closed TopicStart new topic
Lab summoning error
Incathuga
post Jul 25 2019, 05:47 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 35 783

Only the best.

I summoned a Rayquaza from the lab page, then used Hunt power (or it may have been the other order, I don't quite remember). Since I've hatched 15 Rayquaza in my shiny hunt, this should have allowed it to show up, but only three common eggs which I'd been hunting appeared. My "summoned unsuccessfully" stat hasn't increased, and it has been about 25 minutes since I first summoned the egg, so it seems unlikely that it actually appeared -- by now, some other user would have almost certainly stumbled across it and claimed it. The green orb is no longer in my inventory, so the green orb usage seems to have gone through, it's just the summoning itself.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

MegaFringe
post Jul 26 2019, 11:43 AM
Post #2

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 254 624

Active Squad

QUOTE(Incathuga @ Jul 25 2019, 03:47 PM) *
I summoned a Rayquaza from the lab page, then used Hunt power (or it may have been the other order, I don't quite remember). Since I've hatched 15 Rayquaza in my shiny hunt, this should have allowed it to show up, but only three common eggs which I'd been hunting appeared. My "summoned unsuccessfully" stat hasn't increased, and it has been about 25 minutes since I first summoned the egg, so it seems unlikely that it actually appeared -- by now, some other user would have almost certainly stumbled across it and claimed it. The green orb is no longer in my inventory, so the green orb usage seems to have gone through, it's just the summoning itself.

Your egg summoned properly. The full conditions of Hunt Power are a bit confusing, but they are listed in the help page:

QUOTE(help)
Hunt Power: The lab will only show any Pokémon in the user's Shine Recorder as long as they have hatched 15 of that species. Note that this only applies for non-legendary, non-novelty, breedable Pokémon, and Ditto.

Thus, Hunt Power won't find (Legendary) Rayquaza eggs even though you have at least 15 Rayquaza hatched for your Hunt. It should still be in the lab - sometimes even summoned Legendary eggs can be in the lab for a while, especially since other users don't know what/when Legendaries are summoned. If your summoned unsuccessfully stat still hasn't gone up, it may be worth checking the lab again, since Rayquaza would still be there!
+Quote Post

Incathuga
post Jul 26 2019, 04:26 PM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 35 783

Only the best.

Okay, that explains. It might be nice for that to be on the shop page as well, but I guess I just hadn't noticed that when skimming the help page. Thanks for the help!
+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 01:55 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.