Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Embark Issues
Black Rosen
post Oct 5 2019, 05:00 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 227 700

My Favorites~

I haven't been on-site for a loooong time, so kinda expecting issues, but I'm unable to embark. I have the open slot(2 of them), and yet, there is no reason given for the inability.

Can I please have some help?

Javascript is enabled, and using Chrome.

--------------------

This is Aludi(For me) Please click him!
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

MegaFringe
post Oct 5 2019, 07:56 PM
Post #2

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 254 624

Active Squad

QUOTE(Black Rosen @ Oct 5 2019, 03:00 PM) *
I haven't been on-site for a loooong time, so kinda expecting issues, but I'm unable to embark. I have the open slot(2 of them), and yet, there is no reason given for the inability.

There are some possibilities why you couldn't embark on an Exploration... I can list some here, which I hope helps.

1) Some explorations have requirements on the number of achievements and Pokedex entries before you can embark on them. If you don't meet the requirements, you can't embark ("Death of the World" requires a unused Plate item before you can embark on it, as well as the other more standard requirements.)

2) If you've already previously embarked on an Exploration, you can't embark on another until you complete the current one (or give up on it). Make sure to press the home button after completing an exploration to get the reward and allow yourself to go on another exploration.

I suspect that you probably need more achievements completed, but if that's not the case please let me know! I'm sure there's a reason why you can't currently go on the exploration, and I hope you can embark on it soon.
+Quote Post

Black Rosen
post Oct 5 2019, 08:30 PM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 227 700

My Favorites~

QUOTE(MegaFringe @ Oct 5 2019, 07:56 PM) *
QUOTE(Black Rosen @ Oct 5 2019, 03:00 PM) *

There are some possibilities why you couldn't embark on an Exploration... I can list some here, which I hope helps.

1) Some explorations have requirements on the number of achievements and Pokedex entries before you can embark on them. If you don't meet the requirements, you can't embark ("Death of the World" requires a unused Plate item before you can embark on it, as well as the other more standard requirements.)

2) If you've already previously embarked on an Exploration, you can't embark on another until you complete the current one (or give up on it). Make sure to press the home button after completing an exploration to get the reward and allow yourself to go on another exploration.

I suspect that you probably need more achievements completed, but if that's not the case please let me know! I'm sure there's a reason why you can't currently go on the exploration, and I hope you can embark on it soon.

You were right. I feel kinda derpy now.

--------------------

This is Aludi(For me) Please click him!
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 06:00 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.