Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Gen VII, What would you like to see?
The Majestic Mr ...
post Feb 6 2014, 06:54 PM
Post #1

The Green Thunder, Kell of L's, Keeper of Stars
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 212 177

Exuberant

What would you guys (or girls) like to see in Gen VII? I personally want to see more Mega Evos, pre-evos for Pokemon like Skarmory and an Electric-Fire type, as Rotom(Heat) is the only one we've had so far.

--------------------

Light is a spectrum. Why limit yourself to a single hue?

Nintendo 3DS FC: 1950-9577-7656
Switch FC: Mr. L: 5429-0347-5697

PM me if you want to add me. happy.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. L banner made by Luigi Mario
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I'M REALLY FEELING IT!
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

ShrapnelStars
post Feb 6 2014, 10:39 PM
Post #2

Well, I wish I'd wished you well
Group Icon

Member No.: 4 143

Let Us In

Moves
  • Expansion on Physical Fire. I'm personally not a fan of recoil moves, so one or two fairly widely distributed Physical Fire moves with decent power (80 or so) and no drawbacks would be welcome. Either that or make Fire Punch a TM again.
  • Expansion of Physical Electric. Same as above, only it's really unfair that Wild Charge has the audacity to have recoil at 90 BP.
  • Expansion of Special Rock and Special Ground. Just to see what they could do with it, really.
  • Another move that can boost accuracy. Currently, the only two moves that can do this are highly dependent on having the right body type (claws or serpentine body). The pokemon who tend to have accuracy problems don't always fall within those two body types.
  • Fix Fairy moves. Gen 6 brought 5 Special Fairy moves and one Physical one, despite GF's major nerfings all around to Special moves in general. Then, despite cutting down the power of these moves, they made Moonblast 95 BP. If they care about Special being OP, they need to make Moonblast 90 BP like the rest of the moves. (I still don't understand why Dragon Pulse needed a nerf. It was already where it needed to be.) The whole situation seemed weird. They sought to fix two overpowered playstyles (Dragon and Special), but only did a patchwork job of it. Moonblast could easily still be potent against Dragons at 90 BP, but Fairies themselves seem to have holes in Speed and Defense. If Fairies were built tougher from the start, they wouldn't need that mercy 5 BP.

Pokemon
  • More and Powerful Fairies. Continuing from my point above, a Fairy Pseudolegend should probably be made. Two dual-typed Fairy Pseudolegends with one being Physical and the other Special sounds like that would theoretically be enough to lock horns with both classes of Dragons, plus they'd be able to use held items, unlike Megas. (I took a look at MegaMawile and MegaGardevoir, and while they seem mostly fine, MG has only 65 Def and 68 HP, while MM has even lower HP, at 50, with matching Speed. I think there's some coding issue with raising base HP, but surely the Mega forms could have brushed up those other stats even by a simple +10? Maybe it isn't an issue like I think it is, but I KNOW I remember my Tyrantrum swatting Diantha's Mega Gardevoir aside with no problem due to that horrible Defense.)
  • Rabbit or Tiger Fire starter. The Fire starters are all based on the animals of the Chinese zodiac, and since the devs thankfully spent the first 6 gens using up the animals from the zodiac I didn't care too much about (the only one I really liked was Typhlosion :p), I'm hoping gen 7 goes after one of these two first. I've reached a point where I'm kind of tired of always using Grass or Water. I mean, I've always loved them, but I really want to add another Fire starter to my list of favorites. They never quite catch my interest, though. The remaining animals all sound great and I don't really care which one they do next, but a Rabbit or Tiger would be lovely. I'm imagining a Fire/Fairy Jackalope and I see nothing but hearts! This is just personal preference(Ox, Tiger, Rabbit, Snake, Horse, and Sheep are the remaining zodiac animals.)
  • Some more interesting Bugs. Gen 5 really stepped forward with them, but gen 6 kind of swept them back into the corner, introducing only one line of middling effectiveness.
  • I still want them to take another crack at an owl Pokemon.
  • Another crack at the octopus. Maybe a Cuttlefish or Mimic Octopus with Illusion or Protean.
  • Killer Whale.

Type Mechanics
  • Fix Ice. Please. Thank you. Give it at least one other resistance just to say you tried.

Game Mechanics
  • Extra modifiers on the GTS, like held items. This way, trading for item-trade evolutions can be done between strangers without the trade poster having to worry about being screwed over. That's why you see GTS trades with people asking for Rhyperior for their Rhydon holding a Protector. You can't ask for a Rhydon holding a Protector in return, just a vanilla Rhydon. Natures and abilities could be other modifiers. This is way better than the trade comment thing currently in place because it couldn't be ignored by a griefer or innocently misunderstood by someone who doesn't speak the language of the comment.
  • 1 or 2 guaranteed 31 IVs on your chosen starter, or the implementation of an "IV floor" for starters, whether it be via grand IV total (total IVs must be no lower than 120, etc.) or a number floor for each IV (no single IV can be below 15, etc).
  • No mandatory HMs, or boosting and retyping most of them to be halfway decent in battle. Cut and Rock Smash, especially.

Aesthetics
  • Moar clothes. :V
  • Characterization. I don't really mind where the region is or what the evil team's theme is. Those never bother me. I do, however, care about the rival, since they show up a million times in the game. I only liked Barry, Cheren, and Bianca out of the whole series. They had cordial yet distinct personalities that got tested throughout the story, and I got attached to them for that because I felt like I was watching another story while still creating my own. Gen 1 and 2 rivals were jerks, and I didn't like them. I wanted them off screen as soon as possible. I know a lot of people liked them, but they wrecked the fun of the game for me. Gen 3 rivals were just nonexistent. Brendan was bland and Wally was just a generic sick kid that failed to tug at my heartstrings. Gen 6 was extremely obnoxious because Calem just hunted you down and whined the whole time about not being strong enough. Plus, there were way too many friends, I feel. The only one who had a definable personality was Shauna, a cheerful girl who wanted to be your friend and make memories, but didn't want to drag you down or annoy you in the process. Every single other one of the rest of those characters could have been cut without losing anything of value. :/

Here, I'll merge Shauna and Serena/Calem off the top of my head: Shauna battles you to prove that she isn't dead weight, but her losses make her feel that she is doing so anyway, plus battling you just slowed you down from you current task. Over her journey and while battling alongside you against the villains, she boosts her confidence and learns that she is a help and a joy to many people, the two of you are good friends, and all she needed to recognize were the strengths and kinds of help her personality was the most capable of, much like the strengths and bonuses of different types of Pokemon. There. Not that hard.

Hopefully in gen 7, they'll either have multiple friends/rivals who all have a meaningful arc to contribute, or go back to one or two friends/rivals with definite personalities. Maybe the poor gym leaders will be let out of their cages next time, too. XD I honestly think gen 7 will do great at characterization and immersion now that the technical distraction of perfecting the franchise for the 3DS is pretty much over.

Mental meandering across the series for a few hours, I guess. I had fun relaxing and writing this, at any rate.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Yamper
post Feb 7 2014, 03:48 PM
Post #3

Axew and Volcarona enthusiast
Group Icon

Member No.: 61 211

Invisible Kyurem

More moth pokémon that don't have a horrible weakness to rock and flying. More bug type pokémon in general and more adorable first stage dragons!

--------------------

Don't forget to love yourself.
Add me for daily clicks: 873/1000

[align=center]---

Community Thread Shiny List!

---[/align]
[align=right]Breeding Incentives: Mission Cards
[/align]
+Quote Post

Zombie Zekrom
post Feb 7 2014, 08:08 PM
Post #4

Got brains? σɰσ
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 136 881

Randoms <3

I'd say no sorta-stupid features like the PR videos in 6th gen, but then again there's probably some people that get a kick out of doing stuff like making a 10-second video for the lolz so I'm not gonna try to ruin their fun. cat.gif Every gen needs something that somebody's gonna think is pretty pointless/stupid so meh.

In terms of customization/clothing options, definitely more clothes that can be worn by both the male and female character. I was disappointed when, after I had picked the female character for both my X and Y versions, I found that I couldn't even touch the boy's clothes (Although the girls are the only ones that can have long hair. Hullo GF, have you ever been to a heavy metal concert? I've seen guys with hair lower than their shoulders plenty of times. So maybe at least consider letting guys have longer-than-shoulder-length hair in 7th gen, GF?). I thought it stunk since I liked the boy's bags and shirts way more than the girl's; usually once I start playing, I'm really hesitant to start a new save file on the same game out of losing all the progress that I made in the erased save file, especially with the PGL-connectivity of the 5th and 6th gen games (btw Game Freak, we can has multiple save files plz?). Oh, and sunglasses that you can actually use to cover your eyeballs rather than sit on your hat like a derp.

I also wouldn't mind seeing fewer rivals/friends. 5th gen with Cheren and Bianca was kinda pushing it IMO (then again, I'm extremely introverted even to the point where multiple NPC rivals can annoy the crap outta me if they appear too often, so eh :V), but FOUR? Seriously?! At least there were only two (maybe three I don't remember/feel like looking it up) battles involving Trevor/Shauna/Tierno instead of before/after practically every flipping gym battle with your opposite-gender rival. Hopefully 7th gen will bring either a rival that challenges you less often (i.e.: every other gym battle, sorta like Cheren and Bianca from 5th gen where it would alternate between battling one of the two; Cheren after one gym, then Bianca after the next, then Cheren again, etc.) or a rival that actually poses a challenge unlike the opposite-gendered rival from X/Y that would have a slight level increase and the occasional added party member.

Speaking of challenges, Game Freak y u no put the easy/hard mode back into X and Y?! If it was taken out because people complained that it was a pain to unlock them in B2/W2, then in 7th gen it would be nice to bring the easy/hard modes back as an easier-to-get option such as an option at the beginning of the game. For example, right after asking the player what language they want to play the game in (which is a nice feature, by the way), GF could put in an option like "would sort of difficulty would you like to play your game at?" and offer easy/average/hard modes with the NPC's Pokémon being ~5 levels lower (easy) or higher (hard) than on average mode (or similar to whatever B2/W2 set them to).

--------------------

Various Things (click to show)
+Quote Post

The Majestic Mr ...
post Feb 7 2014, 09:40 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

Exuberant

These are all great ideas! I don't actually have X or Y, however I've seen playthroughs of them. The rivals did bug me as being kind of annoying, but the games were Nintendo's first attempt at a completely 3D handheld Pokemon game, so the game wouldn't be perfect. Also, as Infestissumam said in my post, "Lysandre", the story is really the weakest part in Gen VI. The Mega Evos were cool, the gameplay was cool, the battles and trading system were cool, but the story was crap.

--------------------

I'M REALLY FEELING IT!
+Quote Post

nitrodog96
post Feb 7 2014, 11:49 PM
Post #6

bewm
Group Icon

From: In a burning ring of fire, channeling the power of the flames.
Member No.: 61 870

Platinum Team

I personally might be a bit biased in this, but I'll try.

I'd like to see Mega-Mewtwo-X nerfed. Just by a bit. Not so noticable, but maybe take some of its more OP moves away. Seriously, I've sweeped a whole Flying team with it, and it's a fighting-type. Honestly, that's annoying.

I'd also like a better story than X and Y. Let's just put it bluntly. IT SUCKS. Nintendo, fix the story, pronto. Thank you.

--------------------
I used to be Cyogre, ILoveTaillowHesCute, TaillowIsCuteAndCool, Tart Spop, Tartius Spopius, Tartii, King of the Eevees and MasteroftheFlames. If you know me under any of those names, yeah, that's me.

In-Game Teams (click to show)

Hoping to get Social Networking! I'd really appreciate an add.

Arcanine! (click to show)

Miscellaneous (click to show)

Credits (click to show)

+Quote Post

Emmagurd
post Feb 9 2014, 09:45 AM
Post #7

Mamo Mamo Mamo Mamo Mamo Mamo Mamo Mamo Mamo Mamo Mamo Mamo
Group Icon

Member No.: 36 116

Mamolicious

A different storyline in Gen 7 would be great. I'm sure I have already posted it somewhere else before, but the storyline in Gen 6 just seems repetitive. That being said, it still had me more hooked than the Generations before it.

As for what I want to see...

Mega Mamo plzkthnx.

--------------------

I do gaming videos! grin.gif Please have a look!
Emmagurd's Youtube

My fiancé does gaming videos for Minecraft, PVK and other stuff! Please take a look! grin.gif
DavidiansLair's Youtube

Made by Bonnie Clyde

+Quote Post

Mars Adept Enten
post May 27 2014, 12:18 PM
Post #8

Certified Psychotic Isaac Fangirl and Legendary Dogs Enthusiast
Group Icon

Member No.: 18 522

GS Crew

Most of what I'd like to see is more about the 'mons themselves than anything else. I'd personally like to see some Legendaries based off of the Classical European/Classical Chinese elements. Volcanion is a step in the right direction, but I'd still like more with oddball typings like that.

Like, I'd want to see

A Fire/Water or Fire/Ice Ouroboros Pokémon. I actually designed one with the latter typing and posted the pic to my dA account here: http://queen-articuno.deviantart.com/art/U...kemon-281802090

A Pokémon with any combination of Ground, Rock, Steel, Flying or Electric types.
Or barring those, a quartet of Pokémon of the Fire, Water, Ground/Rock, and Electric/Flying types.

Chinese Elements
A quintet of Pokémon of Water, Fire, Grass, Ground, and Steel types. Preferably based on the Heavenly Creatures as follows:
Grass draconic Legendary based off of the Azure Dragon (Chi: 青龍)
Fire avian Legendary based off of the Vermillion Bird (Chi: 朱雀)
Ground draconic/quadrupedal Legendary based off of the Yellow Dragon (Chi: 黃龍) or Qilin/Kirin (Chi: 麒麟)
Steel feline Legendary based off of the White Tiger (Chi: 白虎)
Water testudinous (or whatever the proper 'fancy' term for tortoise-like is) Legendary based off of the Black Tortoise (Chi: 玄武)

EDIT: Regarding customization, I agree with StrawberryLoveIntervention. Add offbeat/unnatural hair colors, PLZKTHX. Also, would more variety in the girls' clothing options be too much to ask, GF? unimpressed.gif Not all girls are into that fluffy, frilly, froo-froo stuff. Some girls (like me) prefer guys' clothing, for varying reasons. Me, I prefer boys'/mens' clothing because they get the IMO good stuff, like video game tees and whatnot. tongue.gif But then, I guess that would be too much to ask, considering Clarke's Law for Girls' Toys (and that also apparently applies for clothing, too. unsure.gif)

This post has been edited by Mars Adept Enten: May 28 2014, 12:59 PM

--------------------
I'm also known as Queen_Lugia on SPPf, and Queen-Articuno on dA, as well as a former aspiring trinketer on GPX+, a proud TheRunawayGuys fangirl, a proud participant of Extra Life, and proud supporter of TwitchPlaysPokemon.

I claimed Isaac from Golden Sun. Hands off mah bishie! tongue.gif And Capt. Linebeck, too!

Follow Isaac-kun to get to my party. I appreciate and try to return clickbacks! happy.gif

Thanks, xJesstheMess!

My shop! I appreciate requests! cat.gif

Entei stuff! (click to show)

Other stuff... (click to show)

Credit to: (click to show)
+Quote Post

GlitchedBat
post Jun 4 2014, 09:48 PM
Post #9

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 105 485

Some of my Faves

I'd love to see more done with character customization, I'd also love to be able to take off my hat, have more hairstyles available, and more variety with clothing, like if you were a female character, all the clothes seemed really girly, I'd love there to be more tomboyish clothing for female characters like maybe some nice hoodies, or graphic tees.

Another thing I'd love to see, is the ability to choose an age group for your character, like have 4 basic age groups Child (10-12) Teen (13-17) Young Adult (18-25) Adult (25+) and have the story slightly different with each age group, just so there'd be something for everyone to enjoy like with Child there'd be lots of really cute things for the girls, and some of those totally rad things that little dudes love and maybe some fun but not too challenging mini games for them to play with their pokemon. For teens still some cute stuff for the girls and rad things for the guys but slightly more mature, more challenging mini games, and maybe some small bits of romance here and there, like characters with crushes etc. for the Young adult the cute and rad stuff has would still be there, but maybe the story could be a bit more serious, challenging and more mature, and some more romance maybe your character might have some kind of relationship with one of the NPCs (still keeping it safe cuz you know kids will still choose this age group). And the Adult age group will over all be the most challenging, NPCs would be more powerful, and mature, still having the fun stuff as other age groups, but being able to have a more serious relationship with an NPC (still keeping it safe for those kids who may chose this age group)
it would just over all to be able to play a pokemon game that targets all age groups and not just the kids, especially having a game that people can't beat in 1 day.

As for pokemon I'd love to see
I'd love to see some more shark pokemon other than just sharpedo, maybe some hammerheads or leopard sharks, maybe even a megalodon (maybe wailord will finally have something to lookout for) a poodlemoth pokemon for sure because they are so adorable I can see it being a bug/fairy type.
A pokemon based off harpy eagles and macaws would be amazing.
As for legendaries, I'd love to see some based off real world legendary creatures, like bigfoot, champy, nessie, chupacabra, etc, and just awesome animals in general

for fossil pokemon I'd love to see some pokemon base on any of the fallowing
Parasaurolophus, Utahraptor, Smilodon, Stegosaurus (just so I can call it Steg-O-saurus), Nomingia, Khaan, and many more

I'd love to be able to do more to interact with my pokemon, having it fallow me and amie are great but I'd love to be able to do more than that, being able to ride your pokemon, or having some sort of mini game where you actually control your pokemon's movements and can use each of it's moves like each of the 4 moves would be assigned to the a,b,y,and x buttons. it would be a lot of fun to be able to do that.

I'm sure I'll think of a lot more of what I want but I think I've said enough already XD

--------------------
+Quote Post

vivec
post Jun 6 2014, 12:31 PM
Post #10

30,000 bees
Group Icon

Member No.: 198 646

Active Squad

I'd love to see Game Freak bring having your Pokémon following you back as well as having more interaction with your Pokémon. I'd also would like to see more StreetPass features available in Gen VII.

I'd like to see more customization available with more clothes, a LOT more hairstyles/hair colours and the option to remove hats. I'd also think it would be good to have no gender limit on clothes so male characters could wear the "female" clothing and vise versa (much like Nintendo did in AC:NL), tbh I was a bit disappointed when we didn't get this.

Pokémon wise, I'd like to see more Pokémon based on mythology or urban myths. I'd love to see a lot more shark/whale and fossil Pokémon. I'd also love to see more Ghost- and Steel- type Pokémon and Mega-Evos for the rest of the starters.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Snowsky
post Aug 8 2015, 05:23 PM
Post #11

Malachite pride~
Group Icon

Member No.: 88 905

Team Nando!

For general features, I would love:
- A longer post-game like the Delta Episode along with more former event legendary Pokémon. (Want my own Meloetta so bad.)
- More megas. Just think of it: Hydreigon with seven heads.
- Expanded trainer customization.
- DexNav-like system that makes it easier to hunt shinies. (Stupid Poké Radar!)
- More homages to the anime.
- A Pokémon Shuffle successor with less irritating microtransactions.
- More features that let you personally interact with your Pokémon (Amie, the leaf crowns from HG/SS, etc.) It makes the game feel less like they're just pixels on a screen and more like actual friends.
- The return of Ball Seals.
- Contests - with battles!
- WALKING POKÉMON.

Also, this is...kind of not in line with what everyone else is saying, but I really want to see Diamond/Pearl remakes in 3D! I started Pokémon games fairly late (my 3DS is barely a year old) and missed the Game Boy/DS eras. I want to play as Dawn and dress up for Super Contests (with a pimped-out dress hopefully inspired by the anime), bake Poffins, look for the best Seals to put on my Poké Balls, hunt for spheres in the Underground, explore ancient ruins with Cynthia and battle her new Mega Garchomp, get a Riolu egg from Riley (*swoon*), wander in the deepest depths of Eterna Forest, tag-team with Barry against Flint and Volkner, fangirl with Gardenia over Grass-types (and scream in terror at the Old Chateau, which would be awesome with an expanded story), see the final battle unfold at Spear Pillar, save the lake guardians, punch Team Galactic in the face, watch Roark and Byron get into heated arguments over which of their Mega Fossil Pokémon is better, get a National Pokédex diploma decorated with Dialga and Palkia, all of it.

I don't care how long I have to wait. If they take us back to Sinnoh in Generation VII, every complaint I have about Generation VI and Pokémon Shuffle is forgiven.

This post has been edited by Snowsky: Aug 8 2015, 09:53 PM

--------------------

i dream in verdant and emerald

+Quote Post

Cycloneblaze
post Aug 8 2015, 05:25 PM
Post #12

The Blue Comet
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 93 314

snappers

QUOTE(Snowsky @ Aug 8 2015, 11:23 PM) *
I don't care how long I have to wait. If they take us back to Sinnoh in Generation VII, every complaint I have about Generation VI and Pokémon Shuffle is forgiven.

Basically just this.

And maaaaaybe for GameFreak to actually fix all of the stuff that we always complain about / that they've removed. Ffs. rolleyes.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

The Majestic Mr ...
post Aug 8 2015, 05:32 PM
Post #13

Group Icon

Exuberant

QUOTE(Snowsky @ Aug 8 2015, 06:23 PM) *
Also, this is...kind of not in line with what everyone else is saying, but I really want to see Diamond/Pearl remakes in 3D! I started Pokémon games fairly late (my 3DS is barely a year old) and missed the Game Boy/DS eras. I want to play as Dawn and dress up for Super Contests (with a pimped-out dress hopefully inspired by the anime), bake Poffins, hunt for spheres in the Underground, explore ancient ruins with Cynthia and battle her new Mega Garchomp, get a Riolu egg from Riley (*swoon*), go to the deepest depths of Eterna Forest, tag-team with Barry against Flint and Volkner, see the final battle unfold at Spear Pillar, save the lake guardians, punch Team Galactic in the face, watch Roark and Byron get into heated arguments over which of their Mega Fossil Pokémon is better, get a National Pokédex diploma decorated with Dialga and Palkia, all of it.

THIS.
I started Pokemon right on the end of the Game Boy Pokemon games' years, with Diamond being my second game. The Underground was a huge part of my childhood. Me and my friend would chase each other all over the caverns and excavate and steal flags and asdfghjlk. Also, Distortion World. Enough said.

Although I do want to see Pokemon Z before this. Where's my Thousand Arrows Zygarde dangit. srsfacts.gif

This post has been edited by The Majestic Mr L: Aug 8 2015, 05:35 PM

--------------------

I'M REALLY FEELING IT!
+Quote Post

Bonnie Clyde
post Aug 8 2015, 09:15 PM
Post #14

You're filled with DETERMINATION
Group Icon

Member No.: 120 895

Faves <3

Oh, there is soooooo much that I want in the Pokemon games.

The age group thing like Glitch said would be cool. And being able to control your Pokemon is something that I've wanted for a while.

I also want gen 4 remakes. Pokemon Pearl was my first main series Pokemon game (with PMD: Explorers of Darkness being first ever Pokemon game), so I would looooove to see it again with new features and all the Pokemon and stuff. grin.gif

And some random things that I would like to see:
Mega Arceus (just to see what it looks like, and I'm curious how OP it would be xD.gif )
Mega Darkrai (just cause I love Darkrai)
Professor Sassafras (I love that name teehee.gif )
Delta species (you know, where Pokemon have a different typing than usual)

I would like it if Pokemon you encounter had more distinctions about them compared to others, like sometimes they had things about their appearances that were different from others of their species, like how those Carbink servants in the anime had differences in there fluff and stuff. This is also why I want the delta species thing.
And I wish that Pokemon's natures had an effect on how they act, like if a Pokemon has a "sassy" nature then it'll be sassy toward you, and if it's "relaxed" then it'll be really laid back and/or lazy. grin.gif

Better customization.
Different hair colors and styles would be great. I would love it if you could style your own hair with the stylus, and put highlights and whatnot, but I know that'll probably never happen. sad.gif
Having unnatural eye colors would be neat, too.
Wearing makeup whenever would be cool (even though I don't really like wearing it myself, I just like messing with it).
CLOTHES FOR TOMBOYS. Seriously, I don't like cloths that show my stomach. I'd actually prefer gothic stuff rather than girly.
And I want to be able to take off my hat and wear some glasses. Jewelry, too.
Adjusting height/weight should be added. Wanna see more variety. Tired of all these skinny people that I have to play as. xD.gif

Way more interaction with Pokemon. It's hard to get attached to all my Pokemon if I can't really do much with them. I want to be able to actually play with them, like throwing a ball or something, and groom them (I wanna clean a Garbodor dangit teehee.gif ).

Being able to make choices that affect the story, like joining the villain team, becoming a gym leader, choosing which NPCs are your friend(s) or rival(s), where your hometown is, what your first Pokemon is (not having to be a starter), or choosing your family members (like having it to where you have some siblings and whatnot).
^ But some of that might be for more of an open world-type Pokemon game (which is also something I want). ^

...I can't think of anything else I want at the moment. I'm sure there's still a crap ton of stuff that I want, though. happy.gif

--------------------
[align=center]

[spoiler=][/spoiler]

CHAOS CONTROL[/align]
+Quote Post

Snowsky
post Aug 10 2015, 06:26 AM
Post #15

Malachite pride~
Group Icon

Member No.: 88 905

Team Nando!

Oh, yeah...I forgot one really important thing we've been waiting for since Generation II: A DARK-TYPE GYM!!!

--------------------

i dream in verdant and emerald

+Quote Post

LeoTheEpicGamer
post Aug 17 2015, 04:12 AM
Post #16

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 234 362

Active Squad

I want Gen 7 to be longer. Gen 6 was really short and easy. I got Pokemon X the day it released, and I beat it in 2 days. I also want to see, more physical fairy type moves. Another thing I want, is a slightly harder champion. The champions in the past gens were easy. Even a 5 year old can beat a champion. If Game Freak can't do this, because of younger kids, at least make a mode where the champion is harder than usual or even just complete hard mode, for the whole game and an easy mode for those younger kids.

--------------------
http://my.gpx.plus/LeoTheEpicGamer help me warm up eggs if i have them
+Quote Post

Carefactorzero
post Aug 18 2015, 04:47 AM
Post #17

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 19 837

Active Squad

I'd like to see some changes made to the following types:

Ice

I'd like to see the Ice-type gain a resistance to both Ghost and Flying-type moves. Ghosts are known to chill the air in any room simply by being present. The Ice-type probably wouldn't notice the sudden drop in temperature; therefore, it should resist Ghost-type moves. As for Flying-type moves? I associate flight with speed. Being cold/covered with ice would more than likely make one sluggish, thus reducing the speed of their attacks, and making them hit a lot less hard.

Ghost

I'd like to see the Ghost-type gain a weakness to Flying-type moves. In some TV shows and stories, ghosts are often afraid of, or blown away by, a sudden gust of wind. The typing chart should reflect that. I'd also like to see Normal-type moves hit Ghosts for resisted damage at the very least. Offensively and defensively, the Ghost-type seems like a juggernaut to me. These changes should help balance it out a little.

Bug

Bug is resisted by a whopping seven types! It really needs to hit something else super effectively in my opinion. Electric would be the first thing to come to my mind, since bugs are known to fuck up electronic equipment (this is how the term 'bug' came to be known as well). The same could be said in regards to the Steel-type, I guess, but since Steel is weak to three relatively common types, I think it's okay the way it is.

---

A few more powerful physical moves for each type would be cool as well. I'd like to see them all be straight-forward moves with no side effects, or overly great bonuses. Moves that are like Thunderbolt or Flamethrower, only physical.

---

I'd love to see a story line that goes back to an era where fossil Pokémon weren't extinct. At a glance, it may seem like you're just running into the same shit, only with fossil Pokémon in the mix. Can you imagine, however, what the Pokémon of the present must have looked like before their fossil-counterparts went extinct? I reckon a story based on the past would be very interesting. Even if it were like a generation seven Mystery Dungeon title or something, because I can't imagine humans would have existed before the fossil Pokémon went extinct.

---

A set age, as Glitch mentioned, would be pretty sweet as well. I'd probably opt for something with a more mature rating, but I can't see it happening. Then again, when you look at some of the Pokédex entries, and the fact that Lysandre planned to wipe out every Pokémon in existence...
+Quote Post

Shadow Fennekin
post Oct 3 2015, 12:42 AM
Post #18

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 14 137

Platinum team

I'd like customization back but a height scale would be cool too. Nothing like AZ's height though. I just didn't like how short I felt in ORAS. And some more clothes selection. Maybe even the ability to not wear a hat.

A Dark gym. Fairy's got one the generation they were introduced! Dark still doesn't have one.

Mega Flygon

And of course some actual postgame content. Episode Delta was fantastic and all but there wasn't much else to do after that besides going around and collecting Legends. X/Y just had Looker's story. I want the return of the Battle Frontier or Pokemon World Tournament.

--------------------
+Quote Post

PokeNOM NOM NOM
post Oct 4 2015, 05:46 AM
Post #19

Spriter / Writer
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 99 214

Active Squad

QUOTE(shadowlarvitar @ Oct 3 2015, 07:42 AM) *
And of course some actual postgame content. Episode Delta was fantastic and all but there wasn't much else to do after that besides going around and collecting Legends. X/Y just had Looker's story. I want the return of the Battle Frontier or Pokemon World Tournament.

Agreeing with this.

Plus, I'd like a post-game place to train with high-leveled Pokémon.
An area that is inaccessible until you become Champion, where you can find some seriously strong (and diverse) Pokémon, maybe even up to level 60-80.

--------------------

Check out my GPX+ profile
to find out what I've contributed so far!

'Counterbalanced'
+Quote Post

Sharkosaurus
post Oct 14 2015, 03:15 AM
Post #20

Gentleman Bastard
Group Icon

Member No.: 93 071

smogon ban genies pls

>hydreigon gets a mega that either gives him part steel type or an ability to null fairy moves
>Poison/Fairy type pokemon
>harder difficulty mode for more experience players
>more trainer customisation
>smogon bans genies
>vgc bans genies
>no more genies pls

That's it, basically. Though I must emphasise on banning of the genie cancer in the metagame.

This post has been edited by Sharkosaurus: Oct 14 2015, 03:15 AM

--------------------
ayy
+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:20 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.