Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
It's time
TemptingTomorrow
post Aug 22 2015, 05:11 PM
Post #1

Smeargle Addict
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 158 009

Smeargle Addict

Hey everyone! Most of you probably don't know me, or hate me, but I am here to say it is time for my departure.

My sophomore year of High School is arriving in the next week, and I need to focus on my school work. I somehow managed to do school along with this website, but now I need to focus on my future. It's been a fantastic journey! (no i'm not releasing my Pokemon because all the work I put into them).

I may pop on GTSPlus, do special events, who knows, but really it's time to disappear.

Here are a few shout outs to some people I've wonderfully met over my journey:

PokeNOM NOM NOM - Suzan, you've always talked, raced, and just supported me all the way. You listened when I had something to say, you've just always been my friend on here. ^.^ I'll miss you and your creative names the most. ^.^

Doom Hunter - Doomy, have fun being the leader of the knights, being the last of the two applications that survived. wink.gif

Pyotr - Thanks for the awesome forum profile picture I've kept all this time. wink.gif

ll Sam ll - Never adding me to your PP no matter how much I begged. wink.gif I wish you luck. happy.gif

I never really interacted with everyone, and when I tried, I usually got ignored or said something wrong. I hope everyone wealth and health in the future!

- Painting smeargle.gif

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Cycloneblaze
post Aug 22 2015, 05:58 PM
Post #2

The Blue Comet
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 93 314

snappers

Hope you have a good journey, Painting. Metaphorically speaking.

This post has been edited by Cycloneblaze: Aug 22 2015, 05:59 PM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:21 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.