Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
Castle Vonmoto: Team Pandora, Pan's Group: Post Here!
Toogee
post Dec 24 2009, 06:46 PM
Post #1

Weak Livered Milk Drinker
Group Icon

Group: RP Moderators
Member No.: 208

And a Golurk

This thread continues the Castle Vonmoto adventure for those that wield the Pachirisu card! In other words, these guys:

Team Pandora- Mascot Card: Pachirisu- Scavenger Pokemon- Bidoof, Combee, Abra
Pandora "Pan" Gibbs- 2gamers- Kanto- 18
Zeke Matthews- Webbyness- Johto- 14
Iko Toriyama- kingbirdy- Furoh- 15
Meiko Omura (NPC)-Master Houndoom- Johto- 16

With that, let’s get started!
---------------------------------------------------

As the group entered through the west door, they walked into a hallway. This hallway had a similar color scheme to the common room: red carpets, beige walls, and six numbered brown doors. Behind each door was a bedroom, each consisting of a number of beds, a full bathroom, and a computer. What made each room unique were the themes they centered on, each with its own unique feel.

Pan decided to open the first door, revealing what appeared to be a room lost in time. Old black and white photos hung on the walls, many depicting young people much like the ones visiting the castle. They too had pokemon with them, only their garb appeared far outdated for the time. They must have been trainers from an earlier time.

Getting back to the room, the desk and beds were made of wood with a cherry finish. The antique oak wood floors creaked under the footsteps of those who entered. Despite the level of authenticity, there were some anomalies: the bathroom looked modern with its white tiles, sink, and toilet (Pan was very thankful for this), the computer (with item extraction equipment) provided for modern convenience, and the beds were arranged as…

“Bunk beds!” Pan smiled. “I haven’t seen these things since I was little. I call top bunk!” She marveled at the sight, while Chi-Chi crawled out of her human’s vest to do her own investigating. She scurried over to a silver tea set resting on a small table. Almost her entire body leaned into the pitcher to find a hint of some sort of treat, though it didn’t appear that would be the case.

“So, I guess this would be a good time to begin introducing ourselves,” Pan replied. “I’m Pan, by the way.”

Make your own rooms (click to show)
Reason for edit: Group list changed

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

Credit for 2gamer's Seel of Approval (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

kingbirdy
post Dec 24 2009, 07:30 PM
Post #2

kingbirdy
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 73 940

PANE

As they walked through the West Door, they came across some numbered bedrooms. "I call three!" Iko shouted. Three was Iko's lucky number. He walked in the door, taking off Nova, and then his pack and sitting it on one of the two beds in the room. As he looked around to examine the rooms decor, he saw that it was themed after a medieval castle. It was painted to look like old bricks, and the floor and ceiling was made of hardwood. It had one window, looking down the mountain. As he walked into the bathroom, he looked around, thinking it looked odd. then he realized why. It was round! it was like a small turret. He went back out into the room, and over to the computer. He gave it a quick once over , and decided he would have to wait till later to use it. He didn't want to waste time that could be spent exploring. After checking out the computer, Iko turned back to examine the rest of the room. As he turned, his hand brushed against the wall, and, to his surprise, he found it was real stone. "This guy really spares no expense, huh Nova?" he asked his friend. He decided he would have to make further investigations later, so he went back out into the hall, grabbing his bag and Nova back up as he went. He had decided he might need some of his gear for their scavenger hunt. He started to introduce himself. "Hey everyone. I'm Iko, and this is Nova," he said, pointing to himself and then the Charmander on his back, "oh, and this is Oshi," he said, pointing down to his Bulbasaur. "Who are you all?"

This post has been edited by kingbirdy: Dec 24 2009, 07:36 PM
+Quote Post

Toogee
post Dec 26 2009, 08:32 AM
Post #3

Group Icon

And a Golurk

Pan climbed up onto the top bunk, checking its sturdiness. With no significant creaking, she was confident that the bed wouldn’t come crashing down. As she looked down, she saw Turnip moving into the bottom bunk. The ivysaur was finding a nice spot to sleep in, creating a “nest” among the blankets. As Pan was watching this, she had a feeling that someone (or something) was doing the same with her. She quickly turned around, but no one was there.

“Must be my imagination,” she thought to herself. Thinking nothing of it, she climbed down to meet the others in the hall. Chi-Chi, having thoroughly searched the tea set, scurried back to her human. The pachirisu took her place inside Pan’s vest; only her head was visible to the rest of the group.

“Aw, I remember when I had a cute bulbasaur,” Pan replied to Iko. She knelt down to scratch the top of Oshi’s forehead. The top was always Turnip’s favorite scratching spot; she wondered if this was a universal truth amongst all the “Saurs”. Hearing the commotion in the hall, Turnip got out of the bed (just when he was getting comfortable) and entered the hallway. Seeing Pan eying a bulbasaur, the ivysaur gave a short growl, as if trying to say “ahem”. Pan turned to Turnip and started scratching his head.

“I know, you’re still the best ivysaur in the world,” Pan said to Turnip, who had a smug look on his face.

“So, this is Turnip,” Pan said to the others, “and the pachirisu here is Chi-Chi.” Pan said, looking up to Iko. “So, what do you think of this whole thing so far? I honestly can’t wait to see what’s around this castle. It looks huge from outside!” A smile appeared on Pan's face; she was genuinely excited for the day's events.

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

+Quote Post

Master Houndoom
post Dec 27 2009, 03:58 AM
Post #4

Team Rogue: Houndoom
Group Icon

Member No.: 804

Uprising Mod

Meiko rolled into the bottom bunk and stretched out. She already liked Pan, and the others, boys all of them, were nice enough. She could feel a deeper camaraderie with Pan, however; a similar enjoyment of the adventure they were having.

Even if, so far, all they'd found was a room.

Pan and Iko introduced their pokemon, so Meiko gestured toward hers. "This is Desertdancer. I got him from a friend I met in Johto. He was over from Kanto. The regions are pretty close. I had a pokemon that was more suited to contests, and Desertdancer is a born battler. Next to him, the one looking like each of you might eat her, is Cosette. One of my travelling companions and good friends, Tuesday, saved her from some steelix, and she and I bonded, so I got to keep her. And this," she said, holding up the happiny with a giggle," is Eggheart, a gift from my mom." Meiko grinned.

--------------------
[align=center]Uprising Mod

||
Jaima Kuonji and Meiko Omura||Branwys Muphenz
[spoiler=Jaima's Gym Badges][/spoiler]
PANE

||
Jay Lange||Olivia Prewitt
Uprising

As of January 29, 2010, at approximately 7:50am CST, 2gamers helped me complete my pokedex!

:houndoom: I claim Houndoom! :houndoom: [/align]
+Quote Post

Toogee
post Dec 28 2009, 11:00 AM
Post #5

Group Icon

And a Golurk

Though Pan preferred tough pokemon that could withstand the difficult terrain and harsh climate she often encountered in her travels, she could not deny her soft spot for baby pokemon. She stood back up and started tickling the happiny’s chin with her index finger. Pan enjoyed the giggles emitted from Eggheart and smiled with her. Just then, she noticed that Chi-Chi was starting to pout, putting on her cute angry face as she watched Eggheart become the center of attention. To distract the pachirisu, Pan gave her the pachirisu card from earlier. The ploy worked: Chi-Chi was enamored with the image of her species, staring at the card while Pan talked with Meiko.

“Nice bunch you have here,” Pan said to Meiko, “but we should really get to the topic of our mutual friend. How did you meet Darryn?” Since she was not able to finish her conversation with Darryn, Pan hoped to fill in the blanks of Darryn’s escapades, perhaps learn something he wasn’t willing to share…

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

+Quote Post

Master Houndoom
post Dec 29 2009, 03:50 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

Uprising Mod

Meiko grinned. The girl was direct. Besides, it was exactly what she wanted to talk about. She sat up, gathering Eggheart into her arms.

"OK, most of this I'm getting from other sources, because I got here late. Jaima met him first when he travelled to Gigarte, and travelled with him to Lenoilia. There they split up for a while, because Jaima's cyndaquil got stolen and he was dead set on finding her. Not that I blame him! So after that, which is how he met Tuesday, who you'd like, Darryn sends out an SOS and Jaima and Tuesday come running. Literally! On Ponyta back! And they get into a real mix up. So there I am, in Furoh, looking for Jaima, and I hear this scuffling in the mountains, and I see this group of people getting attacked by a bunch of huge pokemon, so in goes Chompwater, and Bloodwing, and Springheel. And it's Jaima!"

She paused for breath, then blushed. "Sorry... I rambled there, didn't I? Well, anyway, that's how I met Darryn. He's a really good guy, but worries too much. Did you know he wasn't even going to do contests at first?! And he's AMAZING, I mean really amazing!"

Again she halted herself, blushing. "Gah. I promise, I'm not usually like this..." She looked around, and leaned toward the other girl. "Do you mind if I bunk with you? I'm not really looking forward to sleeping in a room by myself. I'm not used to it anymore!"

"Soooo," she said with a smile after Pan gave her answer," dish! What's Darryn like?"

--------------------

||
PANE

||
Uprising

As of January 29, 2010, at approximately 7:50am CST, 2gamers helped me complete my pokedex!

+Quote Post

Toogee
post Dec 31 2009, 10:27 AM
Post #7

Group Icon

And a Golurk

As Meiko recanted the tales of Darryn's recent adventures, Pan attempted to keep track of the conversation with a mental map of Furoh. It was a lot easier after Darryn mentioned his companions; otherwise, it would have been impossible to listen to what had happened. It was quite a feat to have traveled so far, especially for someone who’s original plans were to stay in his hometown. After catching up with Darryn’s escapades, it was Pan’s turn to “dish”.

“Well, I didn’t think he’d be this big contest champion either; he didn’t even have pokemon when I knew him! Back then, he was trying to get work at this local pokemon salon. He kept talking about it ad naseum. Imagine his disappointment when he had to move to Furoh. After that, that was the last time I heard from him.”

During the conversation, Chi-Chi had leaped out of her comfortable nest and scurried over to a door. This door had no numbers, indicating that it was the one leading out of the bedroom hall. Pan looked over for a moment, but continued the conversation soon after.

“And now he’s traveling? On foot? Outdoors? I had to drag him behind me to get him to do the same thing in Celadon! I leave him alone for a little while, and suddenly he’s a different person. Certainly different from the guy I dated.”

At that point, the pachirisu was jumping up to the doorknob. She was bored of the conversation, ready to see what this castle had to offer.

“Alright, we’re going,” Pan responded, also eager to move forward as well as continue talking. She walked over to Chi-Chi, leaving Meiko with a cliffhanger.

Next stop: Aquarium (Top side) (click to show)

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

+Quote Post

Master Houndoom
post Jan 4 2010, 05:29 PM
Post #8

Group Icon

Uprising Mod

"Naaaaaaniiii?!"

Pan had managed to open the door and walk out into the hallway before the sheer shock of knowing that Darryn Kellor had dated a girl, someone who was obviously a girl, shaped like a girl, acted like a girl, that her voice reverbrated into the hallway.

She marched after Pan, her face flushed and still stiff with shock. Seeing that they were about to be joined by teammates, she leaned in.

"That. Was. Mean. To leave me with a cliffhanger like that! You and I are going to sit and have a long talk!" She giggled and adjusted Eggheart. "And if it gets out, you're going to be the envy of every girl in Arasam... and a certain Haaaall Leeeaader!"

--------------------

||
PANE

||
Uprising

+Quote Post

kingbirdy
post Jan 4 2010, 11:56 PM
Post #9

kingbirdy
Group Icon

PANE

Soon after he was done talking, someone else came up with their Pokčmon and started introducing themself. Before long, Pan and the newcomer, Meiko, were in full swing, talking about somebody named Darryn. Soon, though, they were getting ready to leave for more interesting places. Good. I wonder where we'll go? he thought. He shifted Nova into a more comfortable posistion, tapped Oshi with the toe of his shoe to get her attention, then started walking down the hall. Wgen ge caught up with the other two of his group, he slowed down. "So where do you think we'll end up?" he asked. "Do you suppose we'll run into another group?" He hoped he could get at least one good battle in. He wanted to see how good his Pokčmon were, Nova especially. It would never affect their relationship if they lost, though. He wasn't one of those trainers he had seen that believed that Pokčmon were just means to an end, a one time thing good for nothing but their own purposes. Breaking out of his little reverie, he looked down the hall to see where they were headed. The hall continued on a short distance, then turned left, to the north. Around that hall could lie boundless adventure, unbreakable friendships, and true happieness. Or maybe just a hallway. You never know with these things, he though absently.

OOC for 2gamers (click to show)

+Quote Post

Toogee
post Jan 5 2010, 10:05 PM
Post #10

Group Icon

And a Golurk

Chi-Chi scurried back into Pan’s vest as Pan moved through the hallway. This hallway had a similar theme to the living room: beige walls and red carpets. In addition, several portraits lined the walls, mostly those of various pokemon. One particular picture stood out: it depicted three children playing on a beach. The two boys bared a striking resemblance to Lonnie, each looking like young versions of the host. The girl, however, appeared more like one of the Joys in the various pokecenters. “That’s got to be a good story,” Pan thought to herself. Her contemplation of Lonnie’s life was shortly interrupted by Meiko’s shocked voice.

Pan couldn’t help but grin as Meiko leaned in; her excitement for a potentially juicy bit of gossip could not be contained.

“Is that right?” Pan replied. From the sound of Meiko’s voice, Darryn didn’t acquire just fans in his rise to fame. Despite wanting to learn more about Darryn’s escapades, she didn’t want everyone in the castle to know everything. Besides, denying Meiko more details seemed more fun. She liked keeping her new friend’s mind racing with possibilities.

“Well I’m sure it will make for a good bedtime story, bunk buddy.” A sly smile escaped her lips; she would remain mum on further details. Before Meiko could object, Iko caught up to ask about what’s next.

“Well, my spike-haired comrade, all will be revealed once we open this door.”

As soon she finished, Pan’s hand was on the doorknob, turning it to reveal their next adventure. They were met with the salty air often encountered near the ocean. It certainly seemed like that was where they were: the room consisted of a very large body of water. Not too far away, a decent sized island occupied a corner, while in front of the group was a simple wooden dock. Parked at the dock were three boats: a trawler used for maintenance and two gondolas. One of the gondolas had a farfetch standing on the back end. Instead of his trademark stick, he wielded a long paddle. The wild duck pokemon greeted the newcomers with a bow, his wings outstretched as he beckoned them on board.

“This is amazing!” Pan shouted as she walked upon the dock. She looked up to see a giant glass dome towering over them, allowing the sunlight to streak across their surroundings (yet keeping the warmth inside). Under them was a seemingly endless sea of blue, interrupted only by shadows great and small. They definitely weren’t alone in this simulated ocean.

The gondola was rather small, however. It would fit the humans comfortably, but there would certainly be no room for an ivysaur. Pan looked back to Turnip, holding his pokeball.

“Don’t worry, I’ll be good,” Pan told the ivysaur. He gave a low growl as he disappeared in the red light, while Chi-Chi took the chance to stick her tongue out at him.

When everyone decided to hop in, the farfetch began the short trip by entertaining his guests with his beautiful serenade.

Fetch Fetch Far,
Fetch Fetch Far,
Fetch Fetch Fetch Fetch Fetch Far…

Next person to post… (click to show)

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

+Quote Post

kingbirdy
post Jan 6 2010, 08:55 PM
Post #11

kingbirdy
Group Icon

PANE

As Pan opened the door, a large ocean like area was revealed. Tucked back in a corner was a medium sized island. there wasn't much too it, lots of sand, some palm trees, and a small forest in the middle. very stereotypical. Closer to them were three boats, one with a paddle wielding Farfetch'd. Pan hopped on, but had to put up her Ivysaur due to space constraints on the boat. Seeing this, he reached up to his chest straps, and, removing Oshi's ball, told her, "You'll be back out in a minute." Oshi didn't have any problems with her ball, but she would like the comfort of knowing she would be out again soon. He tapped the button, and she returned to her ball. After this, he stepped onto the boat, and, hearing Pan yell in excitement, he yelled back, also happy, "I know! It's awesome!" He looked around the boat, and spotted some diving equipment. That'll be fun, he thought.
+Quote Post

Master Houndoom
post Jan 7 2010, 11:22 AM
Post #12

Group Icon

Uprising Mod

Meiko grinned and looked around as the boat made it's way to the other side of the lake. Artificial though it was, it was beautiful, the waves slapping lazily against the boat, the sun shining through the windows, heat slightly amplified by what might have been a slightly concave lens effect in the windows.

Meiko lifted a pokeball from her belt and looked at it before grinning and releasing it, the beam striking the water. There, appearing next the the boat, was a gigantic Feraligatr, which swam along side. The farfetch'd seemed unperturbed, but did keep a wary eye on it until it became clear that the feraligatr wouldn't be looking for a waterfowl snack.

Farfetch'd far far fetch'd
fetch far far fetch...

The gondola pilot began a new song, and Meiko leaned back on the side of the boat, one hand out to stroke the feraligatr's craggy skin. The beast let out a long "trrrrrrrr" in pleasure, both at the touch of her trainer's hand, and at the warm water she was being allowed to swim in.

"Oh!" Meiko sat up, turning sideways so as to keep contact with her pokemon. "I guess an introduction is in order. Pan-san, Iko-san, this is Chompwater, my first pokemon and best friend after Jaima, Darryn, and Tuesday." She beamed, obviously proud of her feraligatr. "Chompwater, this is Iko, with Nova. This here is Pan. Chi-chi is on her shoulder. Chi-chi is not food."

Chompwater had raised her head to look at who her trainer was introducing, but gave a baleful look upon the reminder that the tiny pokemon was not food. Chew on a pichu one time and they never let you live it down!

Chompwater sank into the water, and that would have been the end of it, until a stream of water rose from the side of the boat and struck Meiko on the head. "HEY!" the girl cried out.

She didn't have time to berate the gatr, because they landed on beach of the island. The farfetch'd flapped out of the water and gallantly offered a wing to Pan and Meiko in turn, helping them from the boat. He ignored Iko entirely, instead extending a wing to Chompwater as she made her way out of the water.

"Such a gentleman," Meiko giggled, patting the duck on the head. Though she'd never seen it before, she could have sworn the duck blushed.

She took a look around and whistled low. The island was larger than it looked from the opposite shore. There was a volleyball court marked out in rope, a small stand with Good fishing poles, with a wooden sign that said "Catch and Release Only! No Captures!" and another kiosk, manned by a butler, with diving equipment similar to what had been left on the boat. Meiko grinned. That would definitely be something to do! "I wish I'd brought a swimsuit!"

--------------------

||
PANE

||
Uprising

+Quote Post

Toogee
post Jan 7 2010, 10:27 PM
Post #13

Group Icon

And a Golurk

As the group landed on the makeshift island, Pan took a look around. In addition to the kiosks and sporting equipment, there were also plenty of pokemon around. A couple of krabby scurried along the white sand, both keeping a watchful eye on the wingulls soaring above them. A rookery of prinplup made their home upon a large rock full of crevices, perfect for climbing and diving into the water below. What really caught Pan’s eye was Meiko’s feraligatr. As the water type emerged from the waters (aided by the farfetch), her size clearly became evident. Yet she wasn’t scared of the sight. Rather, Pan saw this as a rare opportunity to take a photo of such a rare beast (without having to run away afterwards).

*Click!*

Her camera left her hands as quickly as it entered. It went back to dangling around her neck as Pan approached Meiko. Her questions about training Chompwater would have to wait; as soon as Meiko mentioned her desire to go diving, Pan was already turning towards the dive shop.

“Swimsuit or not, I’m going diving!”

She arrived at the shop and asked about the diving equipment. Seemingly bored before the group arrived, the shopkeeper was more than happy to help them out.

“Course we have swimsuits! We have to, what with this being a surprise visit after all. We have a whole range of shapes and sizes, so go browse. Your equipment will be ready when you are.”

The shopkeeper pointed to the back room, which contained racks of various swimsuits and other accessories of all colors, designs, for…well, anyone. Further back was a set of dressing rooms built out of bamboo sticks, as well as a door leading back into the castle. Pan was dumbfounded; not only did they have swimsuits, they had an entire boutique, complete with mannequins!

“I guess that answers that question,” Pan said to her teammates. She shook off her initial confusion and started heading down the aisles, going through several outfits. She usually wasn’t too picky about clothing; she had simple tastes (unless Darryn was around, in which case she was forced to be picky).

“Pink, white, floral… WOAH!”

“Bidoof Biddof Bidoof!”

Stuck in the bottom of a zebra-striped bikini was a very plump bidoof (yes, that bidoof). The creature was still on the hanger, struggling to wiggle out of the very tight fitting swimsuit.

“Hey guys,” Pan called her companions, “little help?”

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

+Quote Post

kingbirdy
post Jan 7 2010, 11:27 PM
Post #14

kingbirdy
Group Icon

PANE

As Iko stepped of the boat, he heard talk of diving. Perfect! He saw Pan go over to a place selling diving equipment. He followed behind her and walked up to the counter in time to find out that they had suits in the back. As he went to pick a pair of trunks, he heard Pan call out. He went over to see what was up, and found a bidoof curled up in a bikini. "Bidoof in you suit?no prob. " he reached down and gently pulled out the Pokčmon, setting it on the floor. "there!" as he was setting it down, though, he saw a small blue tag on it's ear. Reaching down, he pulled of the tag. It must be one of the scavenger Pokčmon! "hey, I think we got our first scavenger Pokčmon. That was easy. " He stuck the ticket in his pocket, and went back over to the suits. He picked out a dark red suit with a black tourist-y Pokčmon print along the bottom. He went over to one of the changing booths and slipped Nova off his back, as well as his pack. He went into the little booth and quickly changed. He came back out and stuffed his clothes in his bag, the put it back on and walked out with Nova. When he was close to the water, he sent out Giga so he could swim, then Oshi and Flare. Once they were all out of their balls, he walked back up to the hut, leaving his things behind. The man at the counter saw him coming, and laid out some equipment. It wasn't much, just a scuba tank and fins. He went back to his Pokčmon, and, to get used to the water, hopped in without his gear, just swimming near the island. While Nova and Flare couldn't swim due to their vital flames, Giga and Oshi could, so they swam with him, oshi close, Giga farther out.
+Quote Post

Master Houndoom
post Jan 8 2010, 02:48 PM
Post #15

Group Icon

Uprising Mod

Meiko had a fit of the giggles, because not only was the bidoof in the bottoms of a two-piece swimsuit, it had the top draped over it's head as it struggled. She moved to help the poor thing out of the suit, but Iko got there first, pulling the bidoof from the swimsuit and depositing it on the ground. She watched as he pulled out the blue tag and put it in his pocket.

"Man," she said, "if it's going to be this easy, we'll be done in no time!" She had no real delusions that each tag would be as easy as this, but a victory was a victory!

After that bit of excitement, Meiko went back to her suit-shopping, finally selecting a white swimsuit with large purple stripes running up each side. As she checked herself in the mirror, she winced. There was a long white scar up her left thigh from the half way point, where her shorts usually covered, and every time she saw it she remembered the what brought it. It wasn't the happiest of memories, but her pokemon listened to her much better after it.

Walking out, with a semi-transparent wrap around her waist, she went to the water's edge, where Chompwater lounged, enjoying the warm sand. The gatr opened one eye as Meiko approached, and closed it again, lazy in her actions. Meiko squatted next to her and stroked her brow ridge.

"Ready for a swim, girl? This is gonna be fun!"

--------------------

||
PANE

||
Uprising

+Quote Post

Toogee
post Jan 8 2010, 11:39 PM
Post #16

Group Icon

And a Golurk

Pan managed to get a quick picture of the poor bidoof just before Iko came to the rescue. Such a humorous sight should not be limited to a mere moment.

“Thanks Iko,” Pan said as he went to change. The bidoof, free from bondage, scurried out of the shop to do some sunbathing. Pan went to change, but not before setting Chi-Chi down. The pachirisu didn’t mind, for her attention was taken by a brown creature looking through several hats and trying on a pair of sunglasses. The abra waved back to Chi-Chi before disappearing into thin air. The pachirisu gasped, still pointing to the spot where the creature disappeared. She couldn’t wait to tell Pan.

Pan emerged from the dressing room in a solid purple bikini, covered up with a short purple robe. Flip-flops helped keep sand off her feet prior to diving. Chi-Chi immediately started telling the tale of the mysterious disappearing brown…thing. Pan smiled as the pachirisu chattered away.

“You know, you’re cute when you try talking.”

She walked over to the counter to retrieve her diving equipment. Pan was surprised that no wet suit was needed, but the shopkeeper assured her the water was quite warm.

“Geothermal energy! Keeps the whole castle warm, including the water temperature.”

After the brief explanation on heated water, Pan joined Meiko and Chompwater on the beach, squatting on the other side of the feraligatr. She looked to the ocean to see Iko already in the water. As she slipped on the flippers and checked over the air tank, she decided to continue her conversation with Meiko.

“So, judging by the size of this girl, I take it this isn’t your first time walking all over the countryside?” Pan held a hand over the feraligatr, waiting for the signal to commence petting.

Chi-Chi did not wait for such a signal. The pachirisu jumped off Pan’s shoulder and onto Chompwater’s back. She weaved around the various protrusions until she stopped on top of the feraligatr’s head. She took her head spike in her paws, ready for a maiden voyage across the small ocean.

“Let’sgoGodzillalet’sgo!”

“Chi-Chi, you can’t swim. You’re gonna have to go back into your-”

The pachirisu stared back at her human with big beady black eyes, beginning to fill up with tears. Pan’s shoulders sagged; it was a sad sight, but so would a dead pachirisu floating in the water. Before she could grab the pokeball, Chi-Chi turned to Meiko. She continued to stare at her with the same sad look, hugging the head spike. Surely this human could not resist her.

Go swimming! (click to show)

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

+Quote Post

Master Houndoom
post Jan 11 2010, 12:14 PM
Post #17

Group Icon

Uprising Mod

For Chompwater, the mighty Feraligatr, trained of Meiko Omura, the day had started out strangely. First, Meiko had stepped away from her party to release the mighty Feraligatr, and then she hugged the mighty Feraligatr, something she had only done once before, when the beast that called itself a man tried to harm her. It agitated the mighty Feraligatr enough that she nearly launched herself at the Manboy who Meiko smelled most of, but something was different this time. Meiko didn't smell of fear and anger and sadness like she had before. She only smelled of missing, and now she wasn't missing what she had been missing. Chompwater once again resigned herself to the fact that she would never understand humans. Not even Meiko, who was a good trainer indeed for a feraligatr to have.

Meiko grinned, and then nodded at Pan, giving permission for her to pet Chompwater. She had forgotten, however, the reaction Chompwater had to attention from a trainer other than Meiko. With a growling grunt, the Feraligatr swung her tail in wide arcs, kicking up plumes of sand, groaning in pleasure.

At Pan's question, Meiko's face became wistful, but only for a moment. Soon she had the look of satisfaction that a trainer has when she's been doing more than just walking.

"Oh, no. I started my journey with Chompwater six years ago. We travelled all around Johto and ventured into Kanto a bit. I even have seven of the eight badges from Johto. I'm only missing the Rising Badge." Once again, a bit of sadness seemed to come over her, but this time it was quickly dispelled by Pan's Pachirisu chittering from the top of Chompwater's head.

As Pan tried to get Chi-Chi back into her ball, Meiko found herself at the receiving end of the Growlithe Eyes of Sadness. Fortunately, Meiko already was raising a baby pokemon. "Oh no, little girl. If your momma says it's time for the ball, I'm not going to contradict her." By this time, Eggheart had climbed up behind Chi-Chi and was happily crying out for a swim. "In fact, it's time for this little one to go back into her ball."

Eggheart blinked and looked, wide-eyed, at Meiko as the trainer brought the love ball up to recall the happiny. Eggheart's eyes got big and round as tears began to leak from her eyes.

"Oh, no... there's two of them..." Meiko said, looking at Pan with wide yet amused eyes.

Sorry! (click to show)

--------------------

||
PANE

||
Uprising

+Quote Post

Toogee
post Jan 12 2010, 11:25 AM
Post #18

Group Icon

And a Golurk

Pan was nearly knocked backwards as the feraligatr kicked up enough sand to start a sandstorm. As she was wiping off the entire beach off of herself, she listened to Meiko’s short story on her Johto journey. She was very perplexed why Meiko was missing a badge. One loss and that was it?! Pan would have tortured herself if she had just one last badge to collect. She wanted to press her on the matter, but that sad look indicated that she should change the subject (for now).

“But now you’re in Furoh, and from what Darryn has told me, you have, ahem, new desires.” That sly smile appeared on Pan’s face once more, trying to cheer up Meiko. Before they could continue, Chi-Chi and Eggheart began their pleading to go swimming. Both focused their attention on Meiko, trying to coax her into doing their bidding. Pan switched sides to sit next to Meiko and see the pair work their charms. As Chi-Chi started to hug the happiny (still staring at both humans), Pan quickly grabbed her camera and snapped a picture. As she stared at the pair, she started to concede to the pachirisu.

“Alright, but only if you stay on my head. And only for a little while!” Pan had to shout the last sentence; the pachirisu was cheering at the top of her lungs. She quickly scurried up on top of her human’s head, holding her hair like reins. As Pan set her things down on a nearby lounge chair, she met back up with Meiko.

“Apparently, I’m going swimming,” Pan told her. “As soon as we get rid of these pokemon though, we’re going to have a long talk.” She winked at her new friend before awkwardly walking into the water (flippers were for swimming after all).

The ground beneath her soon dropped off, and Pan started swimming towards Iko. As she swam on the surface, Pan took a look underwater. The goggles over her face helped her see how amazingly clear the water was. She could see a school of finneon swimming under her, a gyarados perched atop a glass tube watching the people inside, and a pair of blastoise sumo wrestling on the tank floor. And this was just from swimming on the surface! Pan looked up to see she was much farther out than she intended to go; Iko was still near the island while she was in the middle of the makeshift ocean. Chi-Chi didn’t seem to mind; she happily stayed on Pan’s head, providing her own soundtrack for the adventure. The ambient sounds of waves were joined by repetitions of "Pa" and "Chi", making for at least an interesting song.

“Hey Iko! Race you to the bottom!” Though Pan knew he didn’t have his equipment on him, that just meant she had the advantage. Besides, the group could use a bit of an icebreaker.

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

+Quote Post

kingbirdy
post Jan 13 2010, 03:27 PM
Post #19

kingbirdy
Group Icon

PANE

As he was swimming, Iko saw Pan float by, face down. After a moment, she came up, and challenged him to a race. He didn't have his equipment, so he looked down, to see how far it was. Through the stinging water, he could just make out the bottom. He reconed he could make it without equipment if he tried really hard. Or if he got help, he could go a little faster. He saw she had a Pachirisu on her head, so she would have to be careful with it. He called over Giga, and swam to shore. He grabbed up his tank and dove right back in. With the time it had taken him, he knew he was at a disadvantage, but he had help. As Giga came over he quickly explained, "We're going to race, and I need you to help me. It's underwater." Somewhat reluctantly, the squirtle nodded. Iko fit the mask over his head and nodded toward the water. "We gotta go down!" In respnse, the Squirtle sped down through the water, making a bee-line for the bottom. Iko could barely see their progress through the water, and had to keep his eyes closed most of the time due to the sting.
+Quote Post

Toogee
post Jan 13 2010, 10:34 PM
Post #20

Group Icon

And a Golurk

As soon as Iko turned to swim back to shore, Pan began to act. As Chi-Chi looked down at the water below, she quickly returned the pachirisu back into her pokeball and attached securely to her belt. Though it was strange to wear a belt with her attire, Pan didn’t like the idea of having her pokemon away from her, even if she were going underwater.

Pan quickly dived underwater, moving her legs up and down in rhythm as she slowly descended into the depths. Fully immersed in the water, she could see a large rock formation covered in various corals and seaweeds. A trio of goldeen chased each other through seaweed thickets. A crawdaunt picked through the tiny crevices for bits of food, snapping at anything that tried to get too close. A huntail stuck his head out of a small cave, looking at the new visitor that had entered his domain. The mini-ocean was teeming with life.

As Pan marveled at the variety of pokemon present, she saw a squirtle heading straight for her. Attached to said squirtle was… Iko? Pan did not anticipate the boy using a water type to speed towards the bottom. Combined with Meiko’s feraligatr and the numerous pokemon around her, Pan started to develop a longing for a water-type on her side. No time to dwell on that though; there was a race to be won!

The squirtle-aided Iko inched ever closer to the bottom, just about to gain the lead. Pan was swimming her hardest, but she didn’t see this as a win-lose situation. Rather, she was very impressed at the turtle’s ability to close the gap in distance in such a short time, and with a human weighing him down! As she watched the squirtle take the lead, her eye caught something she did not expect to see.

A cave.

The exterior was the same rocky exterior as the rest of the formation. It was the inside that beckoned people into the gaping maw. Pan’s mind veered off course, ignoring the race entirely. Her natural curiosity took over, leading her toward the dark hole within the rock formation. The only thing that mattered at that moment was finding out what was in that cave. Not even the nearby sumo-wrestling blastoises, who were teetering dangerously close to the woman, could shake Pan from her path towards the cave.

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 04:13 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.