Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Closed TopicStart new topic
Theo and the Great Chase
Angels Fall Firs...
post May 18 2010, 04:26 PM
Post #1

the Wisconsinite
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 10 743

Active Squad

The morning sun had quietly made it's way to the top of the sky before heading downwards for it's time of rest. Theo had found himself at the Pokemon center in Barely with nothing much to do. He took a seat near Nurse Joy's desk and gave the pink haired nurse a gentle smile. He watched as people entered and left the center with their Pokemon's, each as different as the last. But for sure they all had the same goals, to make it big or become the champion of something. Not Theo though, he just wanted to have a good time with his Pokemon. To live freely and whatever he wants.

"Come on out." Theo said calmly letting out his three Pokemon. Each of them stood on the floor in front of their trainer and smiled.

"Tor?" The fire bird chirped. "Tor, tor, chic!"

"Lup, pip lup!" It's friend, the blue bird said cheering after.

Last to make a move was Tallis, Theo's Swinub. The quiet Pokemon sat lifeless before Theo withdrew a berry from his pack for the little pig. "Here, have some of this." He placed three Oran berries onto the floor and watched as his friends ate with joyous vigor. The day was coming to an end so he was most likely going to stay in the center for the rest of the night. He looked around again at all the trainers, maybe he could battle some of them in the morning. He would like that a lot, and so would his pals.

Carmine was the first to finish as always, followed by Pietro, and that left Tallis in last. All three jumped onto the seat next to Theo and sat laughing and joking around with one another. "Calm down there, Pietro." Theo said with a smile, petting his Piplup.

OOC (click to show)

--------------------
PANE: Finn Oakley (click to show)
PANE: Liam West (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

BlacKOuT
post May 18 2010, 06:31 PM
Post #2

I...Love... TYRANITAR!!!!
Group Icon

Member No.: 94 400

My Favs!

It was late night, to dark to go anywhere. Andre was heading for Barley but he decided to stop and sleep in the woods. He found a open area surrounded bu trees and decided to camp here.

Champ his Mankey was on his back and Andre took two Pokeballs from his belt, clicked the button in the middle. The Pokeballs grew in size and Andre threw them in the air. Blaze his Charmander and Toxic his Croagunk. He told them to find fire wood while he set up the camp. They scurried away to find some wood.

Andre finished setting up the camp. He made a small area surrounded by rocks in the middle to make a fire, a log near the fire as a seat, his sleeping bag and another one for his Pokemon on the other side somewhat near the fire. The Pokemon collected enough wood and Andre made a decent fire.

He and his Pokemon sat around the camp fire, they played, they laughed, and etc. Andre then pulled out some food for himself and Pokefood he bought at a local mart before he left for Barley. He gave it to his Pokemon, they enjoyed it. Champ ate it as quickly as possible, Blaze ate it normally and enjoyed the taste, while Toxic ate it slowly like always.

Andre stretched and yawned, he was tired so were his Pokemon. Champ was already sleeping, Blaze was dozing off while Toxic was just sitting in front of the fire staring at it.

Andre put out the fire. He and his Pokemon got comfy in their sleeping bags and fell to sleep.

--------------------

Come to my Shop! You won't be disappointed!
What I'm Part Of! (click to show)
My Stuff (click to show)
Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

Euphraim
post May 19 2010, 04:30 PM
Post #3

Ace Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 42 927

Dream Team

Ah the town of Barly. A rather great place to relax and enjoy a nice, sunny day. And that is exactly what Sora and his pokemon where doing now. Sora was laying down on a beach chair, enjoying the nice sea breeze. Zatch, the ever energetic pichu, was running around and playing with other small pokemon in the area, currently they were playing a game involving several large sand castles. Kio the Riolu, as always, was meditating quietly next to Sora.

This continued on for a few minutes until Sora recieved a call from his mother. Sora quickly answered his Poketech and said to her, "Whats up mom?"

On the other end his mother replied, "Not much. And have you started on your journey yet?"

"Umm. Not realy."

"Well you better start soon. I heard that the Pokeathlons are starting soon in Furoh."

"Realy. I guess I should start training soon. I'll call you when I've won one of them."

"Ok. Hope to here from you soon. And before I forget, me and your father gave you some money on your card if you need to buy anything."

"Thanks mom." Sora then ended the call, and after a while, rounded up his two pokemon. They needed to start preparing soon, and there was no better place to start then the Pokemon Center.

OCC (click to show)

--------------------
I don't have to say anything.
Here is a link to my party. You don't have to click them.

PANE (click to show)

Shadow Umbreon and Shadow Umbreon Ball by Pikalover10.
umbreon.gif

What am I (click to show)
+Quote Post

Angels Fall Firs...
post May 21 2010, 06:47 PM
Post #4

the Wisconsinite
Group Icon

Member No.: 10 743

Active Squad

Night had fallen and in the center still sat Theo. He and his team were spending the night so they made themselves comfortable taking up two small sofas. The beds were filled and it was already to late to find another place so he just kept them there. "Get to sleep now you three." He stated with a calm smile. The three gave their trainer a smile and made themselves comfortable as they began to close their eyes and drift off into a nice sleep.

"Good night." Theo said patting each on the head. He rose from his seat and walked around the center, hoping to find someone to battle the next morning. Everyone was already preparing themselves for the night too so he was out of luck. He wandered towards the front door and stood looking out the see-through glass. The sky was beautiful, it reminded him a little of Alma. "How're you doing?" He mumbled.

OOC (click to show)

--------------------
PANE: Finn Oakley (click to show)
PANE: Liam West (click to show)
+Quote Post

BlacKOuT
post May 28 2010, 08:44 PM
Post #5

I...Love... TYRANITAR!!!!
Group Icon

Member No.: 94 400

My Favs!

Andre woke up,e packed up all his stuff, returned his Pokemon and began to walk towards Barley. He passed but a few Pokemon that seem worth catching but he ignored them, he just wanted to get to Barley. He finally arrived at Barley and didn't know what to do, he was still to sleepy to remember why he came here in the first place. He decided to go to the Pokemon Center to heal his Pokemon and maybe find something to drink to wake him up.

He wandered around Barley for a while and finally found the Pokemon Center. He walked in and up to the counter, Nurse Joy looked up and said "How can I help you today?" Andre replied "Uhm, ca you heal my Pokemon and tell me where I can find some coffee or something?" "Sure, let me take them and I will call you through the speaker when they are fully healed. Also you can find a coffee machine up stairs." said Nure Joy. "Okay, thank you." said Andre ans he walked up the stairs, he could see tables, chairs, vending machines, snacks on tables, and the coffee machine he was looking for. He poured out some in a cup and poured milk into it, put two cubes of sugar and stirred it, the way he liked it. He sat down at a table got comfortable and began to relax and drink his coffee waiting for his name to be called.

--------------------

Come to my Shop! You won't be disappointed!
What I'm Part Of! (click to show)
My Stuff (click to show)
Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 01:44 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.