Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
87 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
November Community Thread, Be sure to read the rules before posting.
Shaoo
post Nov 1 2015, 01:44 AM
Post #41

Potterwholock
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 66 728

the foxies <3

Omg november is already here i can't believe it. Like synx, i didn't see months come since may...
It's almost xmas time Oo
Thank you again for this new explo, i'll do it asap, when arceus is done.

I think the first mistery is Diancie, maybe "it's gold" means like the expression you know "this thing is pure gold" it's awesome, great, etc.

--------------------

Azurite Knights! Click on the banner to know more! *\o/*

QUOTE(Makeltos @ Sep 9 2015, 10:07 PM) *
Ok now I have a cheerleading Vulpix jumping in my mind.

pp @Cycloneblaze
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Bladed Darkness
post Nov 1 2015, 02:12 AM
Post #42

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 27 403

Active Squad

QUOTE(Dr Electric @ Nov 1 2015, 01:30 AM) *
Mostly I read mangas which is Japanese "comics", so technically I do. Recent starts reminds me, I recently started listening to Green Day and they are so very very awesome.

I need to catch up on a few manga. I'm just super behind on everything lately. Which ones do you usually read, if you don't mind sharing?

--------------------
Water. Earth. Fire. Air. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. ....Wait, what?!
+Quote Post

Running On Ice
post Nov 1 2015, 02:15 AM
Post #43

There’s a lot of tension in this town
Group Icon

Member No.: 17 626

Active Squad

I was able to complete the new exploration. You would need to put a little bit of work in for the last few steps, but I enjoyed it overall.

I'm hoping to sharpen my trash talk skills before the new thread is made. Admittedly I'm about as good at smack talk as Bindi Irwin.

--------------------
FRIEND CODE: 4527-8945-5766; NAME: Laura
FRIEND SAFARI: NORMAL; PM me so we can trade codes

Clubs and Shinies (click to show)

"Don't take advice from people like me. Do your own thing always"- Chrissie Hynde, from ironically a thing titled "Chrissie Hynde's Advice To Chick Rockers"
+Quote Post

Lord Raven
post Nov 1 2015, 02:40 AM
Post #44

i need something to put here
Group Icon

Group: Advisors
Member No.: 34

Active Squad

lol so i just got home from a halloween party and my friend (who is a very liberal sjw but she's not... one of those annoying SJWs) dressed up as Donald Trump lmao, she wore like a bra underneath a suit top and a tie hanging around her neck with slacks on. She even managed to replicate the combover and perma sunburned face, it was fucking hilarious. Another friend came in and he had an "Make America Great Again" cap with a button that says "Trump '16: We will overcome." This was completely uncoordinated, but he was trying to be a Donald Trump supporter which was very ironic cause he was Mexican.

I had fun anyway, I was Ed Reed.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Vande
post Nov 1 2015, 02:52 AM
Post #45

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 87 595

I Can Dream....

Bonfire Night is the next thing for the UK...although idiots are already letting off fireworks. Hope you all had a nice Halloween!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Doom Hunter
post Nov 1 2015, 03:00 AM
Post #46

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 207 612

Active Squad

That first mystery's got me intrigued. Diancie might work, but not Ho-oh, since WOS picked that a couple months ago. Hope everyone likes my choice of Genesect! I couldn't pick Raikou, Zekrom, Kyurem, or Darkrai like I wanted, so my fifth favorite legend got the nod. xD

Zygarde explo?! *rushes off to do that*

But when I come home. I'm in Pittsburgh right now, sleeping off one of the best dates of my whole life <3 I see Noah again tomorrow, too!

--------------------
|

He's watching you....so protect the environment!

+Quote Post

Subhrajyoti
post Nov 1 2015, 03:24 AM
Post #47

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 152 790

Active Squad

QUOTE(Jen @ Nov 1 2015, 03:07 AM) *
Monthly Raffle

Nominations are now gone, and I'm using post count to determine how many entries you have into the raffle. The first 19 posts you have will count as one entry, and every ten after that will count as an extra. Think of it as the first number of your post count is how many entries you have. To see what your post count is, click on the number of replies any certain thread has. Nothing else on the site will influence the amount of entries you receive, so if you'd like a chance to win, then post here frequently!

The raffle is what chooses who gets to choose what's in next month's egg distribution. There are no other site advantages other than that, and even then the whole site gets a chance at that Pokémon that you chose!

Where do I have to spam? grin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Nostalgic River ...
post Nov 1 2015, 03:38 AM
Post #48

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 188 887

My Friends

damn most of you had super fun halloween parties or at least fun days. Wish i could have a party that fun... i dunno how to have fun parties without alcohol and mario kart...

Any suggestions for new years? Mise well start planning before its right around the corner again. lol

As for right now i am drinking a monster energy and playing LoL and plan to at least make it to 4 or 5 before passing out. (since my monster is almost gone and caffine dosent effect me much unless its from coffee)

--------------------
Here's my party, Feel free to click and I will click back~

Made by TogeticFTW
+Quote Post

eevee64
post Nov 1 2015, 03:46 AM
Post #49

Trouble Buster
Group Icon

Member No.: 62 574

Bird is the word

I need to get 2 more Deoxys so I have one for each of it's forms, so I'm gonna try for it for the event. As for the explorations, I'll do the Zygarde one because it's new, and then maybe Genesect.

Now that uni is pretty much over for the year, I'm going to try and accomplish some things on here. The first being the Battle Tower achievements and getting that 75 Subway win streak...I need to sort out a good team first. Secondly, I'm going to pick a day and aim to unlock the Elite Clicker achievement. I haven't had a mass clicking day on here for so long, and my max interactions in a day stat needs improving :P

I'm helping my sister hand raise two baby red-capped parrots. They're so adorable cat.gif They are just staring to walk around a bit and explore things, and have worked out how to climb out of their nest/basket we keep them in. They're already so cheeky, so I think we're going to have our hands full as they get older...especially when my sister gets a baby lorikeet to look after as well in a week or two :P

Edit: To anyone who's unlocked Elite Clicker, can you remember how long it took? I'd imagine it would take most of a day...

This post has been edited by eevee64: Nov 1 2015, 03:52 AM

--------------------

mareep.gif .: My Anime List .:. What the Flock?! .:. tumblr :.mareep.gif
trinkets (click to show)

stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Vande
post Nov 1 2015, 04:00 AM
Post #50

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 87 595

I Can Dream....

QUOTE(Subhrajyoti @ Nov 1 2015, 08:24 AM) *
Where do I have to spam? grin.gif

You don't spam! You just join in with the conversations in this thread. I was lucky to get chosen last month for just chatting away with others on this thread.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Hitaka5Ever
post Nov 1 2015, 04:09 AM
Post #51

is deep in Hitaka Hell
Group Icon

Member No.: 97 935

Battle Subway Team

The Wii U Netflix said that Naruto would have season 4 starting November 1st but I checked and its still only season 3. I don'ts like it when companies lie >:[ I'm gonna keep checking daily for it, in case its delayed or something (last time I read a list saying something would start, it appeared at midnight but its already 1am pst)

--------------------

Need Social Network? PM me; 14/48
You can call me Sladin or Rocky (:
Please do not use my icon for your personal use. Thank you happy.gif
+Quote Post

Nostalgic River ...
post Nov 1 2015, 04:29 AM
Post #52

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 188 887

My Friends

QUOTE(eevee64 @ Nov 1 2015, 01:46 AM) *
Edit: To anyone who's unlocked Elite Clicker, can you remember how long it took? I'd imagine it would take most of a day...

Took about 10-15 hours for me but i was using me sisters highspeed internet and computer so... i dunno

--------------------
Here's my party, Feel free to click and I will click back~

Made by TogeticFTW
+Quote Post

LadyMiir
post Nov 1 2015, 04:50 AM
Post #53

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 111 264

All-Stars

EEEEE Zygarde explo! grin.gif

Probably going to get the Serpent and one of the Regis I don't yet have. Hope everyone had a good Halloween! happy.gif
+Quote Post

YunikoYokai
post Nov 1 2015, 05:05 AM
Post #54

Cute, Cuddly and filled with Cookies
Group Icon

Member No.: 19 212

My Favourites

Oh goodie! A new exploration! And a Genosect! Might get that shiny yet XD Thankfully no one came to my house last night so yay! Nice quiet night XD God I'm old!

Edit: I've also just noticed my Knight banner isn't working now sad.gif I had hoped it was a bug yesterday but now...

Edit 2: Oh and can this little guy get Warheads/Aspear/Sour stuff please?

This post has been edited by YunikoYokai: Nov 1 2015, 06:23 AM

--------------------

Bug Bonanza (click to show)

Fire Frenzy (click to show)

Other Shinies (click to show)

+Quote Post

Luneon
post Nov 1 2015, 05:41 AM
Post #55

The older I get, the less I seem to care for things....
Group Icon

Member No.: 33 779

The Chosen Ones

hmmm not really anything I find interesting so I suppose I'll just try for the first one
Time sure flies, september seems like only a week ago XD
Only two months till it's 2016 already...

--------------------------
I don't really read a lot of comics, I'm more of a book person
But occasionally I do read manga or pick up an old comic book from when my parents were young
My grandma has some that are from 1980, and in one of them... there's something that could be called an oldfashioned "selfie-stick"
---------------------------
I wonder if we'll have any fun site events this month

--------------------

Banners&Quotes (click to show)
+Quote Post

Yamper
post Nov 1 2015, 06:00 AM
Post #56

Axew and Volcarona enthusiast
Group Icon

Member No.: 61 211

Invisible Kyurem

Got another voucher so another Kyurem.. Let's go for another unshiny ice dragon carcass!!

--------------------

Don't forget to love yourself.
Add me for daily clicks: 873/1000

[align=center]---

Community Thread Shiny List!

---[/align]
[align=right]Breeding Incentives: Mission Cards
[/align]
+Quote Post

mijzelffan
post Nov 1 2015, 06:28 AM
Post #57

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 83 576

Active Squad

Aw still no new achievements. How long must we still wait. No mention of new megastones either, though I guess they could have added those in quietly (not counting on it though).

--------------------
+Quote Post

Asbel Lhant
post Nov 1 2015, 07:10 AM
Post #58

King of Zinogre
Group Icon

Member No.: 139 518

Active Squad

Sweet, I'm definitely liking the explorations for this month. I'll have to start them after work though, there's no way I can get a lot of the tasks done in 30 minutes xD. I think I'll start the Regi exploration before I go for Zygarde, I need to finish the trio. Regirock, here I come!

I don't care which of the event Pokemon I get as long as I get one. There are very nice choices this month so I'll be happy with any of them happy.gif.

I'm looking forward to buying Tales of Zestiria, I've been waiting for ages for it to be released. I couldn't buy it just yet, as I do not get paid until Thursday, sads. It sucks that there are so many good games coming out and I can't afford to buy any of them sad.gif.

--------------------
Zoom
+Quote Post

Lord Raven
post Nov 1 2015, 07:19 AM
Post #59

i need something to put here
Group Icon

Group: Advisors
Member No.: 34

Active Squad

QUOTE(Asbel Lhant @ Nov 1 2015, 05:10 AM) *
I'm looking forward to buying Tales of Zestiria, I've been waiting for ages for it to be released. I couldn't buy it just yet, as I do not get paid until Thursday, sads. It sucks that there are so many good games coming out and I can't afford to buy any of them sad.gif.

I'm waiting for the price drop AND I gotta finish the post game stuff in Legendia. Also gotta beat Xillia and Hearts R.

I have TOS' PS3 edition (still gotta beat DotW) and 3DS Abyss but I haven't gotten around to doing too much in those. I'll finish TOS for the millionth time before moving onto TOS2.

At least I beat Graces f, Symphonia (GCN), Abyss (PS2), and Vesperia though. And I think I beat Phantasia, but it's been a while and I have no interest in revisiting it.

Still a long ways away from getting Zestiria though. Love the OST, I really don't like Sakuraba but Go Shiina is the fucking man and listen to any Legendia OST and you'll see what I mean. I see a lot of Legendia's OST in Zestiria's.

--------------------
+Quote Post

eevee64
post Nov 1 2015, 07:29 AM
Post #60

Trouble Buster
Group Icon

Member No.: 62 574

Bird is the word

QUOTE(Nostalgic River Shadow @ Nov 1 2015, 05:29 PM) *
QUOTE(eevee64 @ Nov 1 2015, 01:46 AM) *

Took about 10-15 hours for me but i was using me sisters highspeed internet and computer so... i dunno

Cool, that's not as long as I thought. I'm going to try and do it before I have to move out of college for the end of the year, because surprisingly, the Internet there is faster than my Internet at home. There'll also be less distractions there :P

Games I'm looking forward to? Fire Emblem Fates on the 3DS and Xenoblade Chronicles on the WiiU. There was also talk of an Attack on Titan game coming to Playstation, which would be super cool.

I read a lot of manga. After I've watched the an anime, I usually then go back and read the manga. My favourite manga would be Black Butler and No.6. Also all the manga that go with K...Days of Blue, Memory of Red. I don't actually think I finished reading all of the K stuff because it made me too sad. Brilliant, but sad.

--------------------

mareep.gif .: My Anime List .:. What the Flock?! .:. tumblr :.mareep.gif
trinkets (click to show)

stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

87 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:00 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.