Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
9 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
Raging Hind Legs, En route to closing.
Orenji
post May 27 2009, 06:58 AM
Post #1

Selective Procrastinator
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 17 837

Pure Win

There are a number of 'heavy' Pokemon, of which we never understand how truely fearsome they can be. Take Typhlosion for example. He's the perfect friend for Jimmy/Kenta, but once you get on his bad side, who knows what would happen.

Therefore here, we value the ferocity of hind leg Pokemon for what they are. Or, specifically, ones which have a close resemblance to Godzilla.

The Pokemon accepted are below in the members section, where there are only a selection of 28 (three of which are legendary). Multiples are accepted, however are not recommended since it could end up overcrowding. Clones and shinies are both encouraged!

However, nicknames are essential so that confusion is at the bare minumum. One default name for each Pokemon is acceptable. Basically, a first come first served principle happy.gif

Finally, there is the form. Images are numbered in the post, so urls to your Pokemon themselves rather than the image codes will work perfectly fine. Reply to this thread with everything on there, then I will add it to the first post with the name as shown below. I was going to have it as owners, but then that would be even worse happy.gif If you get any others since you joined, please say that! I don't want to miss anyone out!

If I do miss out any other possible Pokemon that could apply, please tell me. They keep sprouting out of nowhere, and I'm not familiar about the last 200.

Hope you consider joining grin.gif

Members: 185

Nidoqueen (132.3lbs) - Poison Point, Queenie, Missus, Nina, Nidoqueen, Subterraean
Ampharos (135.6lbs) - Denryu, Cosmo, Arran, Ampharos, Amphy, Lumi
Nidoking (136.7lbs) - Jeigan, Poison Drill, Yuuta, Nino, Romero
Armaldo (150.4lbs) - Nidhiki, Armaldo, Amadeus, Biju
Fossil Armaldo (150.4lbs) -
Typhlosion (175.3lbs) - Quiled, Bakufun, Dearg, Dakotah, SerothDemonion, Quid-kun, Solar Flare, Typhlosion, Vyland, Explotaro, Sarda, Bakufuun, Torch, Blazer, Ripper, Axel
Kangaskhan (176.4lbs) - Kangaroo Kong, Telma, Kangaskhan, Kanga, Evony, Jumpy, Kamen
Swampert (180.6lbs) - Rugaji, Tide, Swamp Thing, Froggeh, Swampert, Zuzu, Amphibax, King Muddy, Kincaid
Exploud (185.2lbs) - Gonyonyo, Hafu, Exploud, Ghetto Blaster, Bassie
Blastoise (188.5lbs) - Yun Seoung, Kamekusu, Kamex, ShellShocker, Blue Back, Blaster, Pelagia, Blastoise, Blasty, Tank, Troy
Blastoise Clone (188.5lbs) - Poseidon, Blastoise Clone
Feraligatr (195.8lbs) - Lockjaw, Sculpture, Aquafang, Ordairu, Valus, Feraligatr, Steve Irwin, Berix, Mr Fred Burns, Gatr, Beartrap
Charizard (199.5lbs) - Rizardon, Soul, Victor, Charizard, Flamer, Celosia, Minerva, Zippo, Firedracax, David
Charizard Clone (199.5lbs) - Charizard Clone, Hesphaestus, Malum
Garchomp (209.4lbs) - Gaburaisu, Garchomp, Chowder, Gary, Ehlek, Ouroborus
Rampardos (226.0lbs) - Scultior, Rampardos, Cabes, Rhapsodos, Frey, Rampart, Mavrah
Fossil Rampardos (226.0lbs) -
Exeggutor (264.6lbs) - Palumao, Nasshii, Legion, Walking Tree, Kalmah
Rhydon (264.6lbs) - Zagaro, Rhydon
Mewtwo (269.0lbs) - Mewtwo, MewtwoTWO, Lynx, Genetico
Ursaring (277.3lbs) - Kanuk, Bernardo, Papa Bear, Bear Grylls, Devourer, Mori
Slaking (287.7lbs) - Kekking, King Kong, Slaking, Dume
Abomasnow (298.7lbs) - Yukinooh, Yepa, Snow Cone
Electivire (305.6lbs) - Erekiburu, Wire
Tyranitar (445.3lbs) - Lar, Bangirasu, Tyranna, Krekka, Tyranitar, Behemoth, Lexaeus
Dragonite (463.0lbs) - Belle, Speed, Ryuu, Swiftwing, Circa, Dragonite, Michalis, Falcore, Kairyu, Dragyn
Hariyama (559.5lbs) - Hariteyama, Masaru, Hariyama, Brawler, Akebono
Rhyperior (623.5lbs) -Sheba, Dosaidon, Rina, Quake, Roxanne
Golem (661.4lbs) - Gorounya, Gneiss, Boulder, Golem, Reidak
Palkia (740.8lbs) - Tempo, Ianthe, Matoro, Spazen
Aggron (793.7lbs) - Steel, Bossgodora, Ayrton, Wolf, Aggron, Rono, Icarax, Sherman
Groudon (2094.4lbs) - Crouton, Ike, MegaFlame, Gerard, Yang
Fake Groudon (2094.4lbs) - Fake Groudon, Crocker

Members' Hideaway

Badges (click to show)

Members and Badge Cases (click to show)

Allies

Things for your signature (click to show)

This post has been edited by Foudre: Aug 5 2010, 11:31 AM

--------------------
I claim Wolfguard (yes all 4) and Jeorge (FE11 & FE12) and Soren (FE9 & FE10)
If you're bored...~

Avatar: Jeremiah 'Orenji' Gottwald. Nuff said.
Support me on NaNoWriMo and Fanfiction!

Owner of:

GPX+ groups (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Hayarotle
post May 27 2009, 02:42 PM
Post #2

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2 088

Active Squad

I want to join, I have an thiplosion named quiled

--------------------

Groups: (click to show)

GENERATION 25: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. This is a Social experiment.
+Quote Post

Orenji
post May 28 2009, 11:02 AM
Post #3

Selective Procrastinator
Group Icon

Pure Win

Wonderful, thanks for the submission grin.gif Have now added it to the first post and hope you have more to come!

--------------------
If you're bored...~

Owner of:

+Quote Post

Kirara
post May 29 2009, 05:32 PM
Post #4

Time And Relative Dimensions In Space
Group Icon

Member No.: 9 274

Diamond Team

o.0 ooooohhhhh aaaahhhh

Kind of confused here, why isn't Golem on the list?

So what form? Well here are all of mine... I think...

I'll nickname all in a bit, but list what Iwill name them next to it.
Ampharos Denryu
Typhlosion Bakufun
Swampert Rugaji
Charizard Rizardon

I believe that is all of them I have... >.> If you want to double check

--------------------
| [Friend's ->] |
All the above like clicks, if you like to give them. [Last one is not from here]
Claims-
GPX+ Groups (click to show)
+Quote Post

Orenji
post Jun 1 2009, 12:17 PM
Post #5

Selective Procrastinator
Group Icon

Pure Win

I was originally thinking about height restrictions as well, hence why I was considering not including Golem. Though, after finding out he's a little taller than Nidoqueen, I've put him in there. An extra recruit grin.gif

Yup, they're all good to go in. Thanks for the submission. I poked around, and there is no one else who can come in just yet. Tell me when one of them evolves happy.gif

Whilst I'm here, thanks for reminding me about signatures. I've done a couple, mainly the heaviest 5. Took me a while to figure it out, but I hope these will be sufficient enough! All the urls link back to this thread, and delete the spaces to make the picture come out. Sorry about the weird measurement strip - I can't get rid of it. To make the picture come up, get rid of the four spaces in front of every [ thing grin.gif

Pictures for your signature (click to show)

--------------------
If you're bored...~

Owner of:

+Quote Post

Luxord
post Jun 1 2009, 12:25 PM
Post #6

The Idiot of GTS.
Group Icon

Member No.: 6 212

My Fantasy Team

tyranitar called Lar
typlosion calleddearg

--------------------
Everyone is still HERE happy.gif
+Quote Post

Ymber
post Jun 1 2009, 12:44 PM
Post #7

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 22 218

Jale's Pokemon

If I ever get my Charmander to evolve, I'll totally come back and join. grin.gif
Godzilla Pokemon FTW.

--------------------

100% CLICKBACKS
Eggs/Pokemon (click to show)
Daycare (click to show)
Clickables (click to show)

+Quote Post

Orenji
post Jun 2 2009, 04:10 AM
Post #8

Selective Procrastinator
Group Icon

Pure Win

Cool, thanks for the submissions grin.gif Greatly appreciated.

And there's still plenty of time for you to get involved, Ymber. I'm glad to hear you're considering it happy.gif

Whilst I'm here, all the signature icon things have been uploaded now. They're in the spoiler in the fifth post. I have to say though, quality isn't exactly the greatest. Is there another uploading site I could possibly use? Though do you think I should move it to the first one so that it's easier for everyone to access?

--------------------
If you're bored...~

Owner of:

+Quote Post

Jasugoon
post Jun 2 2009, 07:25 AM
Post #9

Berry + Item Thief Extraordinaire!
Group Icon

Member No.: 3 917

Roleplay Team

Well, this seems like an interesting place, a club dedicated to large Bi-pedial Pokemon. happy.gif

I think i'll enter my Dakotah and Belle in here, along with my (soon to be evolved) Lockjaw.

Dakotah, Belle and LockJaw

So are their Height and Weight restrictions as to what kind of pokemon can be included?

This post has been edited by Jasugoon: Jun 2 2009, 07:34 AM

--------------------
I am reserving friend requests for people that i personally know. Please don't be offended, but this is for personal reasons. If i do know you, then send a PM first before adding me as a friend, or you'll be refused on the spot.

One-Clicker? Then give this Pokemon / Egg(s) some love

>>...<<

Jasugoon Avatar made for me by FatPandaLynn love.gif

Pokemon (click to show)
RP Poketeam Profiles (click to show)
Other things to click (click to show)
+Quote Post

Orenji
post Jun 2 2009, 08:21 AM
Post #10

Selective Procrastinator
Group Icon

Pure Win

Wow, thanks for the entrants. I'll add them into the first post right away grin.gif Typhosion sure seems popular at the moment, hehe.

The height and weight restrictions are just there so I could determine ultimately who comes in. For example, Gallade is just under 130lbs, so I wanted to try and exclude those heavy-Pokemon-which-aren't-heavy-looking, if you get my drift. Not that I dislike Gallades -huddles her own- But all the ones accepted are pretty much in the first post. They're heavy and pretty much over 4'.

--------------------
If you're bored...~

Owner of:

+Quote Post

Kirara
post Jun 2 2009, 09:58 PM
Post #11

Group Icon

Diamond Team

Well it has been a while but I will see if I can make some pics for the group as well, I'll make sure they aren't fuzzy. It is just I can't do special font things. Could have them done in a couple hours but I want to finish my normal clicking. That will only take a couple hours. So if I don't have it done in 3 hours then I'll have it by after school tomorrow because it is the last day and a half day but I still have class at 4pm also...

Well then if you are taking Golem now then.
Golem- Gorounya

--------------------
| [Friend's ->] |
All the above like clicks, if you like to give them. [Last one is not from here]
Claims-
+Quote Post

aiadonyx
post Jun 2 2009, 10:09 PM
Post #12

Super Nerd
Group Icon

Member No.: 8 333

A nice set indeed

Are rhyperior.gif rhyperior accepted? I have one of those.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Kirara
post Jun 4 2009, 12:26 AM
Post #13

Group Icon

Diamond Team

Well it sure has been a while since I have played around with sprites. Kind of felt nice, seeing how I am on depressed right now and all... I told the old Dragonite sprite and recolored it to match the new one's color, so some spots where a little harder to change over and may look a little o.0 if you look close enough. I tried....

Like I said I can't get color fonts, but also I'm really bad at picking font color as well. So if you guys think I should try a different color then speak up and I will try it out. Or maybe a different font. I save each step as scrapes so making little changes like that is easy.

Edit: When you added Golem to the list it make it 21 pokemon. If you do add the one from the person above this post then 22. I'm saying this because the content of the first post still says 20 pokemon. Just something small that I thought I might say. *shrug*

PS: @Ymber Thank you for putting a PP adoptable in your sig. Reminded me about that site so I checked up on it... And they have a Tardis adoptable! I feel a lot better now from how I was a couple hours ago.

This post has been edited by Kirara: Jun 4 2009, 01:07 AM

--------------------
| [Friend's ->] |
Claims-
+Quote Post

Orenji
post Jun 4 2009, 02:44 AM
Post #14

Selective Procrastinator
Group Icon

Pure Win

Wow, sprite stuff really works out for you grin.gif It looks great, and I don't see why you're so disheartened about it. The background's so nifty and the recolouring's practically spot-on! Although blue font against black and orange kinda gripes me a little...How would green look? You know, to match the background and wings?

Ah yes, thanks for the reminder. I meant to change that number, but it must have slipped my mind.

Although I never knew there was an evolved form of Rhydon...I'll add him on there right away. I also felt the need to flick through your boxes, laskuraska, and found Blastoise and Ursaring in there as well as your Rhyperior. I've added them in, but if you want them removed or something, tell me happy.gif

Yay, a Golem added to the crew grin.gif Thanks a lot!

--------------------
If you're bored...~

Owner of:

+Quote Post

Kirara
post Jun 4 2009, 03:15 PM
Post #15

Group Icon

Diamond Team

So like this?

The font I used last time didn't save and I'm running low on time before I have to leave for my drive so I didn't want to take the time to look for it. When I get back I can, easily, if you like the other font better then this one.

Well the right wing and left foot I had to do a little editing to, because just changing the color did not look and it looked really bad. I tried to fix the wing even more but made it worse so I just put it back to how it was so no one would see my bad edit.

Well like I said before, running low on time... Got to go get ready to go now...

--------------------
| [Friend's ->] |
Claims-
+Quote Post

Orenji
post Jun 5 2009, 03:16 AM
Post #16

Selective Procrastinator
Group Icon

Pure Win

Hmm, it actually is rather hard to see the writing now, isn't it? The font's very suitable though, I'll give you that. I suppose blue adds to the contrast, so could I ask for this font in blue? Sorry for the hassle and thanks for doing this. There's no need to rush into making it, you know. There's no hurry at all, presuming members out there feel the same way...

The sprite looks fine nevertheless grin.gif It's not like anyone's going to inspect it or anything - I'm just glad you're doing this for me -huddles-

Oh, and I've added Palkia to the recruit list. It was near impossible for him to be under 130lbs happy.gif So if anyone has a Palkia, please share unless you really don't want to nickname him/her.

--------------------
If you're bored...~

Owner of:

+Quote Post

Kirara
post Jun 5 2009, 03:22 AM
Post #17

Group Icon

Diamond Team

Well make sure to put it on the list, and update the number. Also while your at it add in a Spoiler for the buttons/banners for the group in the first post.

Alright I will do a couple different shaded for it in the morning. I am going to do a little more clicking then got to bed. Sadly it seems I will be gone most of Saturday and I don't know what time I will be getting home...

--------------------
| [Friend's ->] |
Claims-
+Quote Post

Orenji
post Jun 5 2009, 10:35 AM
Post #18

Selective Procrastinator
Group Icon

Pure Win

QUOTE(Kirara @ Jun 5 2009, 09:22 AM) *
Well make sure to put it on the list, and update the number. Also while your at it add in a Spoiler for the buttons/banners for the group in the first post.

Alright I will do a couple different shaded for it in the morning. I am going to do a little more clicking then got to bed. Sadly it seems I will be gone most of Saturday and I don't know what time I will be getting home...

Yeah, guess putting that stuff on the first post is probably best. But yeah, the uploading site I use is pretty terrible. Could I ask you to write down the codes for all the buttons/banners? Sorry if it seems troublesome happy.gif

I told you already - you don't need to rush things grin.gif The team's still rather small, and there isn't a time limit or anything here grin.gif

--------------------
If you're bored...~

Owner of:

+Quote Post

Chemical Hound
post Jun 5 2009, 01:58 PM
Post #19

The multi-personalitied Smeargle ----- (Black Gyarados)
Group Icon

Member No.: 14 479

Platinum party

can i join with aggron, i have a dragonair with just one level till i evolve her

and an idea is slaking

--------------------
The Stuff That Don't Fit (click to show)

+Quote Post

Kirara
post Jun 6 2009, 08:47 PM
Post #20

Group Icon

Diamond Team

QUOTE(Crazy Foxie @ Jun 5 2009, 08:35 AM) *
Yeah, guess putting that stuff on the first post is probably best. But yeah, the uploading site I use is pretty terrible. Could I ask you to write down the codes for all the buttons/banners? Sorry if it seems troublesome happy.gif

I told you already - you don't need to rush things grin.gif The team's still rather small, and there isn't a time limit or anything here grin.gif

There are two very easy ways to get the codes of pictures. If your on a forum like this, you can hit 'quote' and it will have it all coded the way it was posted. If your not then you can right click it then click properties, copy the location, then when you put it here just remember the img code...
Unless you mean really 'write' down the codes... which... isn't really needed o.0

QUOTE(Tyrantar @ Jun 5 2009, 11:58 AM) *
can i join with aggron, i have a dragonair with just one level till i evolve her

and an idea is slaking

>.> Would be nice if you could link to your pokemon to save Crazy Foxie a little work you know...

--------------------
| [Friend's ->] |
Claims-
+Quote Post

9 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 02:14 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.