Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
6 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
World's End Hallow, {Paradise in Hell} OOC//Sign Up {4 Slots Open}
Shadow Dragon
post Mar 31 2012, 04:00 PM
Post #1

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1 552

Sweet Nightmares

World’s End Hallow
{ Paradise in Hell }

{+} When I die will they remember not {-}
{+} What I did, but what I haven’t done? {-}
{+} It’s not the end that I fear with each breath, {-}
{+} Its life that scares me to death {-}

A long, long time ago there was no universe. Everything was an empty canvas, awaiting someone with the power to shape it and paint it to their visions. Suddenly, in that blank canvas, a single egg popped into existence. It was unlike any other to follow, an egg that was colored a pure white. This egg was without any blemishes or cracks, without dirt or scratches. It was pure – pure enough for our great God to be born from.

In those days, there was only one God. They dubbed him The Original One, the great beast Arceus. He was a fantastic God, powerful and majestic. Yet he was lonely in the blank canvas of the pre-universe. To quell his loneliness, Arceus created out universe from that canvas. He created our world, and began to slowly populate it.

At first, all Arceus created were other Gods. Gods that were on his level of power, but none that could ever dream to reach Arceus’s own powers. Overtime, however, he found his world empty, even with the many other Gods he created. So from the Gods, he created lesser, common, almost powerless copies of the other Gods. These creations would be known as Pokemon. From these beings, Arceus created an almost entirely new species – us Humans.

Satisfied with his world, Arceus ceased creating new things. He grew tired from using his powers, and felt that a rest was well earned. So he laid to rest in his kingdom in the sky, the great Hall of Origin. Arceus decided in that hall, he would lay rest until he awoke again. But knowing that again meant far, far into the future Arceus left the other Gods with a set of special items.

These items were created just as Arceus was created; seventeen coffin-shaped stone were the bases of all of Arceus’s powers. They were the Seventeen Plates of Arceus, one for each ‘type’ that had been created – Fire, Water, Grass, Bug, Flying, Electricity, Ground, Rock, Ghost, Dark, Dragon, Poison, Ice, Fighting, Steel, Psychic, and Normal. With few parting words, Arceus slipped into an eternal sleep within the Hall of Origin.

Now that Arceus was gone, the Gods split the Plates among themselves and moved to their own part of the world. Where they laid the Plates, life flourished in that area. Back then, the Gods were much more active in the lives of the Humans, helping them achieve their greatness. The Gods were everywhere, using their powers to help the land and the Humans grow. Unknowingly, they allowed the humans to grow in more ways than one.

In those early days, Man grew to depend deeply on the Gods. But this dependence gave way for another emotion to emerge within their brains – greed. Man wanted more than what the Gods could give; they wanted all of their powers for themselves. More importantly, the humans wanted the powers that the Plate had all for themselves.

However, the Gods were not stupid. They knew the Plates were important. They hid the Plates, and in that way only the God that laid them there. Humans came close, but they were only able to discover one Plate – the Normal Plate, first Plate of Arceus. They were close to bringing the Plate back to their village, but a quartet of Gods swooped in to retrieve it.

Angered that the Gods did not let them have their way, the humans began to hunt after the Gods rather than search fruitlessly for the Plates. Sometimes, humans came close to capturing them, almost killing them, but in many times the Gods were able to get away with the most minimal injuries to the humans. But no matter what the Gods did, Man would not step down from their hunt.

For some time, the Gods were in constant motion, unable to stop in one place for long for fear that they would be caught. Even with their abilities, the Gods did not want to kill the humans. They were all Arceus’s works of art, and to destroy Arceus’s works of art would be more sinful in the Gods’ views. For many years did this go on, one side striving for war and another peace. Neither came to either side, until the Gods reached an island out in the sea.

{+} The world has broken you down {-}
{+} You and me are going to make it through {-}

This island, as you would see, was no different from any other island in the middle of the ocean. Like many other islands, this island was the home of a small tribe that was isolated from the rest of the cruel world. This island was untouched by the Gods, one of few places they had ever went to. Yet they were peaceful people, who were able to achieve their legacy without help.

For some time, the Gods put down their fort on the island. All those that attempted to cross the seas or cross the skies to reach the island were shot down by the Gods, and the few that reached the island were also disposed of. Those they could they teleported far away, but sometimes that could not be helped. For several years they rested in this island until finally the humans gave up.

As the humans went away and gave up on the Gods, the Gods quickly moved in and removed the Plates from their previous locations. In reward for the village tribe that helped the Gods to hide within the island and tend to their wounds, even to grant them access to their food banks, the Gods moved the Plates to the island. With the Plates, the island would always be protected from any dangers of the outside world. And thus, the Gods left the villagers to go back to their lives in their newfound security.

Time grew on, and the island remained undisturbed. But like all others, the people of the island would soon be the ones to fall. They didn’t even need help from the outside world.

Their corruption began within the island itself. At first, the villagers did not notice it. But they were no longer as peaceful – fights between them all broke out almost daily, even coming to the point where you couldn’t go anywhere without people brawling. They were much meaner, nastier. The corruption also affected the island, where the crops began to die and the forests to go become petrified. The streams and springs became toxic, and anyone who drank for them received varying illnesses; most of them were extremely fatal.

For several years as it grew worse and worse, a final attack the villagers launched on themselves. A riot broke out, and the murder of many of the villagers took place. At night, the village itself burned to the ground. It burned until nothing left, and those that survived took stance against one another. At these moments, sensing more fear than ever, the entire island itself reacted violently.

The Plates began to activate a defensive mechanism that the Gods had implanted in them. From their powers they created almost exact copy of the Gods, sans the great Arceus. However these copy Gods were not the same as their counterparts. Although the Plates could copy their powers and create a grayscale appearance, the Plates could not copy the personalities of the Gods.

As the hallow Gods were created, they were to be used to save the island. They were to separate the remaining villagers, calm them and restore peace. But something went terribly wrong – instead of helping, the hallow Gods began to kill. The survivors stood no chance against these Gods.

{+} These flowers have grown from bloodstains on the ground {-}
{+} There's no use so don't deny we're just the same {-}

Atop of the tallest mountain in the northern part of the island, the seventeenth Plate stood. Its color had turned from pure white to a dark turquoise. The stone coffin emitted a dark aura; as if anyone would draw near they would be overcome by the complete insanity the Plate emitted. The seventeenth Plate was once touched by Man’s greed and corruption, and so does it reflect what the world had come to. As the Plates’ powers were connected to the island, the only way to release the built up energy was into the island itself.

And so, as human corruption tainted that so pure, the corruption of Arceus’s final Plate became complete.

There was, and never will be, anyone can ever do to save it.

Now as the island was deserted, one would believe that the hallow Gods would be left to roam free in the world. However, the hallow Gods were good as tied to the Plates and the island itself. They could not leave the island; they were to protect it at all costs, no matter what was laid in front of them.

The water Gods took to the seas and the flying Gods took to the sky. Whirlpools surrounded the island while dangerous thunderclouds swirled above. Those on land took to the different areas, within the mountains and the forests and the plains. They were cruel beasts, acting on their instincts to “protect” the island. And “protecting” they were very, very good at.

{+} Now a miracle begins for me {-}
{+} Working with incredible speed {-}

Until this present time, the hallow Gods controlled the island. As humans grew, they crafted ships and aircrafts. The vessels that came too close to the island were eaten up by the storms. Most people died in the crashes, those who survived were trapped on the island. However survival on the island is hard. All those end up on the island meet a cruel death in the end.

The governments covered up as much as they could. They were confused, unsure of what was happening. There had to be rational reasons to this. A rational reason why ships and aircrafts would go missing and everyone on board would disappear along with them and, as they assumed, die. The governments did not believe that other worldly forces could be at hand – after all, man no longer believed in the Gods. The Gods had left long ago, and now they were nothing more than a myth.

The Gods left in the early years of human life. They did appear, at time to time, but those they appeared to were ridiculed for having such wild illusions and fantasies.

Probably, long ago, the Gods would have appeared again. They would of appeared again to warn the humans of the island or help them destroy the hallow Gods. On their own, the two forces were matched in power. By fighting the hallow Gods, the Gods would have lost several of their own in order to completely destroy the hallows. The risk, to them, was too much to take.

Being no one was on the island anymore, they found that they would simply let the island and the hallow Gods be.

Within our time, over sixty reports of missing aircrafts and ships have occurred. The dead and missing count has risen to such a height that many are taking notice of it. The governments can no longer hide the fact that something terrible is happening.

Together, the five governments of Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, and Unova pooled together their knowledge and resources to solve this mystery. They began to map the locations where all communication had been cut off. They created a general area where the happenings had occurred and no farther. At those moments, they warned against traveling to those regions for…weather reasons.

Now that they had the location, what were they to do? Of course, let ten year old children go off to find out what’s happening like everyone else does!

No, seriously, they actually didn’t do this for once. Even if ten year olds could stop giant criminal organizations, the governments didn’t have enough faith in them to discover why so many ships, aircrafts, and people were going missing.

Seriously, I’m being honest about this! They really didn’t!

Instead they let older teenagers and adults do the dirty work. After all, letting an older group of people go after something and risk their lives for something that probably wasn’t even there would be a lot less lawsuit causing then small children.

{+} These strangers are friends that you've never met {-}
{+} They'll send them sympathies with a hallmark card {-}

They set up a volunteer contest of a sort. Once you signed up, the volunteers (victims?) would meet at Castelia City, Unova noon sharp. There they would board a boat that will take them to the area where everyone goes missing. At that point, they would be on their own (which is why a water or flying partner was required) and be tasked to find the missing ships, aircrafts, and people and bring back proof. Those that do would receive a hefty reward and some other gifts.

In all honesty, the governments really didn’t expect them to come back. But hey, might as well try!

The Gods easily learned of what the governments were doing, and they thought of this as madness. They know they could not save everyone, but they will try. Choosing from the group that will arrive, even some that had at first decided against it, the Gods have chosen those that they will save. Granting them small powers to defend themselves on the island, the Gods will only be able to communicate with them from afar.

The corrupted Normal Plate had caused all of this, and until it was destroyed the real Gods can not move in to battle the hallow Gods. When the Plate is gone, the hallow Gods will be weakened and confused. Along with those on the island, the real Gods will then be able to swoop in and destroy the fake copies.

Given the situation, a lot of you will die. Would you rise to the top and defy all the odds of death? Escape the island and defend yourself against the hallow Gods beside your fellow victim, or might you go off on your own to win? Will you be able to destroy the corruption and stop the madness before it takes over your mortal mind? Should you fail; certain death will wait at the hands of either tainted Gods or your own teammates.

Or dare say, yourself.

{+} Tattered memories of what used to be {-}
{+} I release you from this life {-}
{+} Don't turn your back on paradise {-}

Overly long preword by the crazy RP owner, then Rules ;;; (click to show)

Gods of Thy World ;;; (click to show)

Skeleton ;;; (click to show)

Character List ;;;
I – Shadow Dragon
--- Annabella Willow ( Regigigas )
--- Ciar Katona ( Zekrom )
--- Alastair Hargrave ( Darkrai )

II – Flynt
--- Brendan Rustici ( Groudon )
--- Landen Robertson ( Rayquaza )
--- Amelia Cooper ( Articuno )

III – Wishful Jirachi
--- Nathan Wells ( Raikou )
--- Rebecca Wells ( Azelf )
--- Zaine Marks ( Latios )

IV – Holy Roman Empire
--- Natalia Arlovskaya ( Celebi )
--- Gilbert Beilschmidt ( Lugia )

V – Mister Blah
--- Cecilia Monreau ( Giratina )

VI – Slave1
--- Django Smith ( Genesect )
--- Octavius Biggs ( Uxie )
--- Claerwyn Branko ( Keldeo )

VII – True Blue
--- Amber Dawson ( Victini )

VIII – Bully
--- Kyurem

IX –
--- ???

X –
--- ???

XI –
--- ???

XII –
--- ???

This post has been edited by Shadow Dragon: Apr 21 2012, 01:13 PM

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Spanish Inquisit...
post Mar 31 2012, 05:02 PM
Post #2

NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition! >:D
Group Icon

Member No.: 57 822

Expect the unexpected

Ooooh, may I please reserve Mew and Entei for this? I'll have the character profiles up in a jiffy.

EDIT: Actually, scratch that please. In retrospect, I might not have time for this RP and shouldn't tempt my fate.

This post has been edited by Spanish Inquisition: Mar 31 2012, 05:18 PM

--------------------
NOBODY expects the Spanish inquisition! o3o.gif

"90% of teens would die if Facebook had a system failure and crashed. If you are part of the 10% that would die laughing, copy and paste this into your signature."
+Quote Post

Flynt
post Mar 31 2012, 05:04 PM
Post #3

This is why we can't have nice things...
Group Icon

Member No.: 73 657

Assassin Team

If I may, I'd like to reserve Groudon, Rayquaza, and Articuno. I'll have profiles up as soon as possible.

--------------------
Part of growing up is admitting that you can still enjoy "immature" pastimes.

- Rexsprites by RX and Sethsprite by Tun on Pokecharms.
+Quote Post

Wishful Jirachi
post Mar 31 2012, 05:47 PM
Post #4

Why must all things die...even this?
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 16 447

~HELLO~

SD, really now. You know how much I wanted Satellites to live. There is no way I'm not joining. =)

So reserves. I'll reserve Raikou, naturally, and Latios.

--------------------
Hey. Dark, Arcy if you see this, you can find me (Wishie) here:
https://www.madisonrenae.com/
https://www.facebook.com/madison.pontenberg/
+Quote Post

Shadow Dragon
post Mar 31 2012, 05:50 PM
Post #5

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Sweet Nightmares

I promised I wouldn't stalk my RP
That promise went right down the drain

Down to business,
Groudon, Rayquaza, Articuno, Rakiou, and Latios reserved.
Five in one sitting? I'm impressed.
Happy to see you're joining Flynt. I'm a fan of your writing skills. They're so cool oAo

And yaaaaay Wishie!
I totally wasn't waiting for you to come, nope.
But I'm so happy you're here anyway.
and taking my Raikou! oh well.

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Wishful Jirachi
post Mar 31 2012, 05:52 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

~HELLO~

I saw you stalking SD, lol.
Happy to be here! =D
omg...but I love Raikou *sobs*

Also, I shall be busy every so often in April but I shall try my best to be on. There will only be a period of maybe three days where I won't have internet access but once but I shouldn't fall horribly behind during that time.

Edit:
I'll shoot for having both profiles up this week. Most likely Raikou will get done first. Depends how it comes to me as you know how I am when I write profiles, lol.

This post has been edited by Wishful Jirachi: Mar 31 2012, 05:58 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Holy Roman Empir...
post Mar 31 2012, 06:02 PM
Post #7

Guess who's back?
Group Icon

Member No.: 119 699

The Ultimate

The awesome me has arrived...... Wait, wrong character. Let's try this again.
*clears throat*
The Great Holy Roman Empire has arrived!(Jk)

Username: 123may
Name: Natalia Arlovskaya
Hometown: Solaceon Town
God: Celebi
Powers: Minor time adjustments. Can do more with time if given a stressful situation. Minor 'floating'.
Appearance: Everything? SD, you know I'm as lazy as you. *Sigh* She has silver-blond hair with dull blue eyes that lack iris'. She wears a dark-ish blue dress with that pretty blue bow. She also has a white ribbon on her head. She wears gray-black stockings and black dress boots(don't know how else to explain them) She is slim, light, and has wonderful balance and flexibility. Natalia is 5"3' and weighs about 105lbs.
Personality: She is usually shy at first and might not want to talk at all, but once she is comfortable around a person or group of people she can sometimes be energetic. She likes to be alone most of the time to collect her thoughts. She doesn't like to speak her mind straight out because she fears people will shun her or her ideas and won't listen to her. she handles pressure rather well, for a time, before she even thinks about giving in. She fears fire, but loves the water and the feeling of flight.
If she has someone to look after she can be very sisterly and overprotective. She is a good judge of character, but tries to hide her emotion. If she ever breaks down, you might want to run, or, if she's crying, just give her a hug. She doesn't often let someone into her life, but when she does, they are all she is there for and she feels empty without them.(I did better with this than I did her appearance -_-')
History: She grew up with her grandparents, helping them run the DayCare in Solaceon town. She's never had much adventure or any friends, but she can feel the emotions of pokemon because she spent so much time studying different types and behaviors. There weren't any other kids in the town, save the occasional trainer, so Natalia has a deep respect for the elderly. Being tied to helping her grandparents, Natalia often spent many days alone, watching reruns of contests and major battles looking for every type of strategy she could.
Also, because she was alone, she never developed proper social skills, but she is very polite and respectful of those who she sees fit. Her only real friends were the pokemon that were dropped off for care or the Yamask she hatched from an abandoned egg.
Other:
Theme song: Toy Soldier by Eminem (This specific version)
Pokémon:
Species: Yamask
Nickname: Max
Nature: Brave
Ability: Mummy: Contact with this Pokémon spreads this Ability.
Appearance: Shiny!
History: Natalia found an abandoned egg near the back of the daycare. She raised the egg lovingly, not knowing what pokemon it was until it hatched. It was rare seeing a Unova pokemon in Sinnoh, but Natalia didn't mind and was surprised that the pokemon that hatched was shiny.

Species: Salamance
Nickname: Sam
Nature: Bold
Ability: Intimidate: lower's the Attack of all opponents by one stage when the ability-bearer switches in (including the start of a battle).
Appearance: Normal
History: Raised by her grandmother on her journey, Natalia was given Salamance as a gift, and as a guardian.

Species: Golurk
Nickname:
Nature: Calm
Ability: Iron Fist: boosts the power of punching moves by 20%.
History: Raised by her grandfather on his journey, Natalia was given Golurk as a gift and a guardian.(Cliche, I know)

Species: Luxio
Nickname: Lax
Nature: Relaxed
Ability: Rivalry: Deals more damage to a Pokémon of same gender.
History: He was dropped off at the Daycare as a Shinx and the trainer never returned for him. Now Natalia cares for him.

Species: Buizel
Nickname: Bay
Nature: Timid
Ability: Swift Swim: Boosts the Pokémon's Speed in rain.
History: For a strange reason, this buizel could never evolve. Not wanting to release the pokemon back to the wild, the trainer entrusted Natalia with caring for the pokemon.

This post has been edited by Holy Roman Empire: Mar 31 2012, 06:52 PM

--------------------
Promise me you'll return!

Ignore If You Dare (click to show)
+Quote Post

Shadow Dragon
post Mar 31 2012, 06:09 PM
Post #8

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Sweet Nightmares

TOY SOLDIERSSSSSSSS
fff I love this song so much <3~

And finally, the first profile!
I think two hours is a break through for me
Ahem, so May I'll be accepting you.
Cheers, I hope you'll have a fun time with this and all

Jesus May why did I pick the long name again aaa

Although I noticed an error in your Pokemon section.
So her Golurk is suddenly a Salamance?

This post has been edited by Shadow Dragon: Mar 31 2012, 06:10 PM

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Holy Roman Empir...
post Mar 31 2012, 06:28 PM
Post #9

Guess who's back?
Group Icon

The Ultimate

Wait, what error? I am too awesome for an error, er, I mean, Holy Rome makes no mistakes!
Can you explain, please?

--------------------

+Quote Post

Wishful Jirachi
post Mar 31 2012, 06:42 PM
Post #10

Group Icon

~HELLO~

QUOTE(Holy Roman Empire @ Mar 31 2012, 07:02 PM) *
Species: Golurk
Nickname:
Nature: Calm
Ability: Iron Fist: boosts the power of punching moves by 20%.
History: Raised by her grandfather on his journey, Natalia was given Salamance as a gift and a guardian.(Cliche, I know)

I believe SD is referring to the fact that you said Salamance in your history but Golurk as the species.

This post has been edited by Wishful Jirachi: Mar 31 2012, 06:42 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Holy Roman Empir...
post Mar 31 2012, 06:51 PM
Post #11

Guess who's back?
Group Icon

The Ultimate

GAH! And I didn't even copy and paste it this time! Sorry, and thanks for pointing that out. will fix!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Flynt
post Mar 31 2012, 07:28 PM
Post #12

Group Icon

Assassin Team

Heh, I'm honored that you like my stuff. I'm trying something different with these guys. Hopefully it's alright.

Username: Flynt

Name: Brendan Rustici
Hometown: Village Bridge, Unova

God: Groudon
Powers: Increased resistance to heat, improved sense of direction (Able to navigate through caves, mountains, and valleys without getting lost; when at sea, able to point towards nearest landmass.).

Appearance: Brendan stands 5’10”, and weighs around 154 pounds. His white skin is fairly tan from two years of travelling. He has red hair, and brown eyes. His hair is a bit long, and drawn into a ponytail that goes down to his shoulders.

Brendan is just discovering a taste in formal attire. He wears a light green dress shirt, along with a light gray waistcoat. He also wears a pair of black pants and black shoes. They’re fairly inexpensive clothes, so he doesn’t mind them getting scuffed. Thus, the legs of his pants are fairly dirty, as are his sleeves and shoes.

Personality: Brendan has found himself to be very good at being a Trainer. This has lead to some level of pride. He is very driven, and determined to defeat anyone who manages to beat him. So long as you aren’t on the other side of the battlefield from him, he can be very easy to get along with, and though rather laid back for the most part there are some hints that he used to have a fiery temper. This old aspect of his personality is most commonly made apparent on the battlefield.

History: It has been two years since Brendan started his journey as a Pokemon Trainer. He lived on the Village Bridge for his entire life until he started travelling, and expects to retire back home when his adventures are done. He was 16 when he started travelling, starting in Nuvema Town, Unova, he received his starter, Tepig, and eventually won the right to carry a Pokedex. The Trainer made fast friends with Landen Robertson, a fellow new Trainer, and found a rival in Amelia Cooper.

Unova was fairly easy going along. With his Pokemon by his side, Brendan found he had no trouble sweeping through Cress, Lenora, and Burgh. Dissatisfied, he briefly considered retiring. That all changed when he reached Nimbasa City. It was there that he first learned of the Subway Masters, and saw Emmet, the younger twin, completely destroy Elesa, the local Gym Leader. It became Brendan’s goal to defeat Emmet, and though it was difficult, he managed to fight his way through the Battle Subway and reach the Subway Master.

It was a battle he was destined to lose, and lose he did. In the end, it was a 4-0 defeat. Always the sportsman, Emmet invited him to try the challenge again once he was stronger. Reinvigorated, Brendan continued his journey through Unova. He fought, and defeated, Elesa, Clay, Skyla, Brycen, and finally Drayden. Along the way, he learned that the Gym Leaders were no joke, coming close to losing against Clay and requiring second fights against Brycen and Drayden. With new found respect for his adversaries, Brendan planned to take on the Elite Four, the final step before he felt he would be ready to best Emmet.

Before he could challenge the Elite Four, however, he received the call. He would go to the island, not really knowing anything about it.

Other: Brendan, as well as Landen and Amelia, are characters from a story I’m in the process of planning out. They’re being grabbed for the RP very late into the story, so Landen makes the age limit, so a lot has happened to them involving the canon characters from the games. Hopefully this is alright.

Theme song: Heaven

Pokémon:
- Species: Emboar
- Nickname: Abigail
- Nature: Abigail puts on an act of being bashful. She's a bit stuck up, and can be annoying at times. She shares her master's pride.
- Ability: Thick Fat
- Appearance: Normal Emboar.
- History: Abigail was Brendan's Starter, his first Pokemon. The two have been together for two years now.

- Species: Simisage
- Nickname: Roi
- Nature: Your average hyperactive knucklehead. He fears rejection, and this is the primary reason he doesn't reveal his crush on Abigai.
- Ability: Gluttony
- Appearance: Normal Simisage.
- History: Brendan adopted Roi from the same group Landen and Amelia got their monkeys. He proved to be an avid battler, taking down Cress without too much trouble.

- Species: Conkeldurr
- Nickname: Archibald
- Nature: Gruff, possibly bland. Very easy to get along with.
- Ability: Iron Fist
- Appearance: Normal Conkeldurr
- History: Archibald originally belonged to Landen, who caught him as a Timburr and evolved him to Gurdurr. Brendan traded his Boldore for him, when he and Landen discovered the two Pokemon got along better with the other's Pokemon. Both evolved upon trading.

- Species: Bisharp
- Nickname: Dustin
- Nature: Calm, collected, and serious, Dustin places the safety of his master and fellow Pokemon above all else, and battles with the air of a master tactician.
- Ability: Defiant
- Appearance: Normal Bisharp

- Species: Haxorus
- Nickname: Radek
- Nature: Radek is a bit of a blood knight. More then any of Brendan's other Pokemon Radek loves to fight, and is commonly covered in cuts and bruises because of it.
- Ability: Mold Breaker
- Appearance: Normal Haxorus

- Species: Zweilous
- Nickname: Evelyn (Heads are referred to separately as Eve and Lyn)
- Nature: Evelyn has a split personality, literally. Two minds inhabit her body, each controlling one of the heads, and taking turns controlling the rest of the body. Brendan has fostered this partnership where it should not exist. The Lyn mind is a parasite, and the Eve mind needs to overcome it in order to evolve.
- Ability: Hustle
- Appearance: Normal Zweilous

---

Name: Landen Robertson
Hometown: Castelia City, Unova

God: Rayquaza
Powers: Some weather prediction abilities. Internal compass guides him to those chosen by Groudon and Kyogre, and can act as a mediator between them both. He also has an easier time persuading them to his side (May not work as well on Kyogre's chosen since he does not know them.)

Appearance: Landen is 5'7", and weighs about 130 pounds. He's fairly pale, likely not tanning well, if at all. His hair is blond, and he has blue eyes. His hair is short and messy, usually hidden under a gray newsboy cap.

Along with the hat, he wears a pair of brown cargo pants, which are rolled up to end midway between his knee and ankle. He wears gray sneakers, and a black t-shirt. This shirt is usually hidden under a forest green hoodie.

Personality: Landen is your average optimist. Always trying to look at the bright side of things and keep a smile on his face. He's happy-go-lucky, and likes helping people. Because of this, he tends to be a horrible battler, not wanting to see his or his opponent's Pokemon hurt. He is slowly getting over this fear, however.

History: Landen was born and raised in Castelia City. He would have been fine living his entire life there, but his parents wanted him to see the world. So, at the age of 14, he started his journey, choosing Oshawott as his starter. He quickly became friends with Brendan after the older Trainer saved him from being completely destroyed by Amelia. Since then, he has traveled with Brendan. He was the last of the trio to receive a Pokedex.

It is Landen's goal to someday be a part of the Battle Subway. It is to reach this goal that he keeps fighting. Upon reaching Nimbasa, he met his hero, Ingo. He approached the Subway Master for advice, and was told that he would have it upon defeating the master. Though he tried his hardest, he lost to Ingo 3-0. The Subway Master offered him a rematch when he was stronger, and, in the meantime, told him to seek out Caitlin, a member of the Elite Four and former head of the Battle Frontier's Battle Castle.

So he pressed on, taking on Gym Leaders when he felt he was ready. By chance, he met Caitlin in Icirrus City, and received the same responce from her as Ingo. To reach his goals, he needed to be stronger. His Pokemon would go to the end of the earth for him, but he wasn't letting them. Caitlin instructed him to take the Elite Four challenge. If he could best her there, she would help him reach his goal. Thus, he started training in earnest, though he still has issues with letting his Pokemon fight to their fullest.

Before he could take on the Elite Four, however, he received the call, and, alongside Brendan, left for the island.

Other: Landen, as well as Brendan and Amelia, are characters from a story I’m in the process of planning out. They’re being grabbed for the RP very late into the story, so Landen makes the age limit, so a lot has happened to them involving the canon characters from the games. Hopefully this is alright.

Theme song: Precious Metals

Pokémon:
- Species: Oshawott
- Nickname: Tommy
- Nature: As happy as his master, and very inquisitive. Tommy is easy to get along with, though he isn't very tough.
- Ability: Shell Armor
- Appearance: Normal Oshawott
- History: Landen's starter. The two have been together for two years now.

- Species: Herdier
- Nickname: Denton
- Nature: Resolute, and something of a gentleman, Denton is a father figure for Tommy and Tyko.
- Ability: Sand Rush
- Appearance: Normal Herdier

- Species: Pansear
- Nickname: Devdan
- Nature: Lazy, without a care in the world, Devdan is very hard to motivate.
- Appearance: Normal Pansear
- History: Devdan was adopted about the same time Brendan and Amelia got their monkeys.

- Species: Mienfoo
- Nickname: Tyko
- Nature: A bit of a loner, Landen's only truly shy Pokemon. He can be a bit hard to open up, but is very kind once you get to know him.
- Ability: Reckless
- Appearance: Normal Mienfoo

- Species: Gigalith
- Nickname: Dhaval
- Nature: Quiet, though not really distant. It can be difficult to really peg him down at times.
- Ability: Sturdy
- Appearance: Normal Gigalith
- History: Caught by Brendan as a Roggenrola, after evolving to Boldore he was traded to Landen for his Gurdurr. The two evolved upon the trade.

- Species: Excadrill
- Nickname: Nathaniel
- Nature: Boastful and proud, Nathan is easily Landen's most outgoing Pokemon.
- Ability: Mold Breaker
- Appearance: Normal Excadrill

---

Name: Amelia Cooper
Hometown: Nuvema Town, Unova

God: Articuno
Powers: Increased resistance to freezing temperatures, snow, and ice. Increased agility and dexterity. Can navigate the worst of winter storms without getting lost.

Appearance: Amelia is 6', and weighs in at 164 pounds. She has brown skin and black hair. Her eyes are a sharp green. Her hair is a bit short, ending at the base of her neck. She's a bit more muscular, and thus stronger, then either of the boys.

Amelia keeps her outfit simple. She wears blue shorts, and a white muscle shirt. Along with them, she wears hiking boots. She has a blue coat, though it's normally tied around her waist by its sleeves.

Personality: Amelia is aloof. She's wanted to travel her entire life, and doesn't like being slowed down, by anything. Due to this, she has distanced herself from Brendan and Landen, who go a bit slower. She likes being strong, and takes any opportunity to better herself and her Pokemon. This has made her something of a rival for Brendan.

History: Amelia is the only one of the three to describe her life before becoming a Trainer as "boring". She was born and raised in Nuvema Town, and was made to complete school before she started as a Trainer. Thus, she only started at the age of 18, but after a childhood of growing up with Pokemon and an intelligent background, she was easily granted a Pokedex, long before Brendan earned his.

As a Trainer, Amelia set her goals as high as they could go. She would take on and defeat the Champion. Despite encountering several snags on the way, she made her way all the way to the Elite Four. In a series of extremely difficult battles, she took on and defeated Grimsley, Shauntal, and Caitlin. Finally came Marshal. In an instant, it all went south. The Fighting Type master had no trouble defeating Felix, Amelia's Scrafty Trump Card. Without Felix to act as her crutch, Amelia went down. She was defeated, but vowed not to give up, and so she began to train.

Eventually, she got to a point where she thought she was ready for the rematch. However, before she could challenge the group again, she received the call. Seeing it as her final test before a rematch with Marshal, Amelia set off for the island.

Other: Amelia, as well as Brendan and Landen, are characters from a story I’m in the process of planning out. They’re being grabbed for the RP very late into the story, so Landen makes the age limit, so a lot has happened to them involving the canon characters from the games. Hopefully this is alright.

Theme song: Fire Aura

Pokémon:
- Species: Serperior
- Nickname: Jade
- Nature: Haughty and distant, Jade is loyal to Amelia and not much else. Enjoys picking on Tommy, but steals clear of him if Abigail is around.
- Ability: Contrary
- Appearance: Normal Serperior
- History: Amelia's starter. She received her two years ago, though the pair had known each other for a year before that.

- Species: Audino
- Nickname: Doc
- Nature: Doc serves as a primary healer for the team, making sure the group stays in good condition during training. He cares for the entire group, and is easy to get along with for the most part.
- Ability: Healer
- Appearance: Normal Audino
- History: The first Pokemon Amelia herself captured. She studied Route 1 for days prior to starting as a Trainer, and knew exactly where to find him. He gave her a huge advantage early on.

- Species: Panpour
- Nickname: Emil
- Nature: Laid back, but vain to a point, Emil was never much of a fighter.
- Appearance: Normal Panpour
- History: Amelia adopted Emil around the same time Brendan and Landen got their monkeys. His attitude annoys her at points, but she cares for him nonetheless.

- Species: Zebstrika
- Nickname: Pauline
- Nature: Amelia's answer to Radek. Pauline is very much a blood knight, and commonly has the injuries to show for it.
- Ability: Lightningrod
- Appearance: normal Zebstrika

- Species: Scrafty
- Nickname: Felix
- Nature: Boastful, brash, and very loud, Felix gets along great with Roi. He's Amelia's strongest physical brawler, and very proud of it.
- Ability: Shed Skin
- Appearance: Normal Scrafty

- Species: Crustle
- Nickname: Susie
- Nature: Quiet and good natured, Susie is nonetheless a master tactician, and uses her uninteresting appearance to her advantage.
- Ability: Weak Armor
- Appearance: Normal Crustle

This post has been edited by Flynt: Apr 5 2012, 08:49 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Shadow Dragon
post Mar 31 2012, 07:36 PM
Post #13

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Sweet Nightmares

Wishie, stop taking my job.
I have myself to support you know /sobs

Anyway,
Those were excellent profiles Flynt, both accepted.
It's alright how they might be involved with the cannon characters, mhm.
Can't wait for the last one!

look i actually got something done!
{Regigigas} (click to show)

This post has been edited by Shadow Dragon: Apr 1 2012, 12:13 PM

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Flynt
post Mar 31 2012, 10:52 PM
Post #14

Group Icon

Assassin Team

I've updated my post with Amelia's sheet.

--------------------

+Quote Post

jayrachi
post Apr 1 2012, 12:10 AM
Post #15

Janitor
Group Icon

Member No.: 133 427

wat

And done.

Username: Mister Blah
Name: Cecilia Monreau
Hometown: Castelia City

God: Giratina
Powers: Reverse World, the world while generally remaining the same, will have a minor tweaks to the environment. Ceceila can see other people's aura in this world while they are in the normal world, though they cannot see her while she is in the Reverse World.

Appearance: The average female - well, kind of. Average weight, average heigh. Her long, black hair is unkempt and she has tired bags under her eyes from lack of sleep. She has brown eyes, the whites of her eyes also looking a bit reddish. He skin is also quite pale. In general she looks like a mess. As for clothing, she wears a pair of brown cargo shorts and a wrinkled tank top.

Personality: After her life started spiraling downhill, Cecilia fell into a horrid depression. She doesn't do much but sit around all day in her melancholy mood, either. She now lacked any motivation to be a proper Pokemon trainer. Heck, she was hardly motivated enough to eat or keep herself clean. She is kind of tired of it all, which drove her to joining the rest of the government-appointed team to go out on a suicide mission. Did she expect to come back? No more than the people that hired her did, but she didn't care.

History: Cecilia's life went fairly well for most of it. She did wonderfully in school and her career as a Pokemon Trainer was a success. She eventually met with a guy that she fell deeply in love with, and together they travelled around and married. As husband and wife, though, they didn't settle down ever. They continued travelling, as was their plans all along. However, her lover developed lung cancer and ended up dying on her. Her life as a trainer spiraled as she was too depressed to do anything anymore. Battling became something she just didn't do anymore.

Running out of money and needing a place to stay, she headed back to where she grew up, Castelia City, to find a place to stay. She began to reside with one of her friends for a few weeks before some government folks, who had heard of her great exploits as a trainer before, called to ask her to go on this trip to a mysterious island to solve its mysteries. Knowing it was likely a suicide mission, and it would give her some sort of purpose, Cecilia accepted.

Other: Not much left to say.

Theme song: Pocket Pool

Pokémon:

Species: Yanma
Nickname: None
Nature: Quirky
Ability: Compound Eyes - Improves the accuracy of Yanma by 30%
History: The last Pokemon Cecilia caught before her lover died. She had no time to nickname or even train it before she retired as a trainer. Yanma wanted to join Cecilia to actually be used by his trainer, as all of her other Pokemon had.

Species: Eevee
Nickname: Dusk
Nature: Naive
Ability: Adaptability - Increases Same-Type Attack Bonuses from x1.5 to x2
History: Was supposed to become an Umbreon while Cecilia was on her journey, and she meant to evolve it soon, but then her lover died. Her relationship with her Pokemon plummeted and Dusk remained an Eevee with a bit of an unfitting name. Dusk joined Cecilia in hopes that he could become close friends with her again and finally evolve into an Umbreon.

Species: Raichu
Nickname: Ari
Nature: Brave
Ability: Static - Opponent has a 30% chance of getting inflicted with paralysis when in physical contact with this Pokemon.
Appearance: A bit bigger than your average Raichu, but otherwise normal.
History: Cecilia's very first Pokemon, who volunteered to join her on her mission. Ari is named after Cecilia's mother, and has stuck by her trainer's side no matter what. This time is no exception, and she will fight to the death before anything kills her friend. That's why she came along, after all.

This post has been edited by Mister Blah: Apr 1 2012, 01:58 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Wishful Jirachi
post Apr 1 2012, 09:58 AM
Post #16

Group Icon

~HELLO~

lol, sorry SD. *hands cookie*

I'll be working on my profiles today. I've got other stuff to do as well though but hopefully I'll have at least one up today. =)

Edit: I've finally settled on references which please me so I shall also be reserving Azelf so that I can have a group of three. At least I won't have to put much thought into powers since I already had those legends in Satellites. =P Although SD, despite how much I do love Midna she will not be the chosen of Azelf. I decided that her situation would not work well since I couldn't have Nero with her so I shall be making three new characters. =D

This post has been edited by Wishful Jirachi: Apr 1 2012, 11:28 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Shadow Dragon
post Apr 1 2012, 12:11 PM
Post #17

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Sweet Nightmares

This is very good, very good.

Ameila is accepted, and I'll reserve that Giratina for you MB until you're done

Azelf is reserved as well. Although I would love to see Midna again as well, considering how vastly different these two situations are I wouldn't try to use her either. Can't wait to see what you think up at lest <3~

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Wishful Jirachi
post Apr 1 2012, 12:18 PM
Post #18

Group Icon

~HELLO~

Yes, it will be sad to have Midna not be around.

Having started my profiles, I may not get them finished today as I have decided they will have some sort of relation. Lets just say there are some wedding bells ringing, lol. In addition, I see most are following the traditional trainer route. I'll have to spice it up a little with some old poachers. devil.gif Of course their female companion will keep them in line for the most part. =P

This post has been edited by Wishful Jirachi: Apr 1 2012, 12:18 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

jayrachi
post Apr 1 2012, 01:58 PM
Post #19

Janitor
Group Icon

Member No.: 133 427

wat

Finished up my character's profile.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Gorgon
post Apr 1 2012, 06:17 PM
Post #20

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 40 638

Dropping the Band

Dear Lord, SD. First, you blow my mind with an irrvocably long intro, then you challenge me like that? I'll see what I can scrounge up~
In ohter words, please reserve Genesect and Uxie.

PS, It's Gorgon.

This post has been edited by Slave1: Apr 1 2012, 06:39 PM

--------------------

Clickables (click to show)

About/Random derp (click to show)
+Quote Post

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 12:01 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.