Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
148 Pages V  « < 146 147 148  
Closed TopicStart new topic
July Community Thread, Shiny rule updated on pg. 100 - still no GPX+ gear grinding posts
Jen
post Jul 31 2015, 12:45 PM
Post #2941

Pidgey Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 64 269

PIDGEY LOVE

Happy birthday, Sladin!

QUOTE(North Star @ Jul 31 2015, 06:25 AM) *
Well, LLSIF rng loves me today. 200 gems+10 blue tickets+5 regular vouchers netted me five new SR, a second copy of one of those and of another I had before (both Nozomis, funnily), some new R, a couple R I still had to idolize... and two copies of the new UR Kotori.

crying.
That idolized China Dress Nozomi and Kotori are the cards I most wanted for this set. You should center that Kotori if you haven't! o: What was the other Nozomi?

I still haven't gotten any URs and I was hoping that a pull from the blue ticket would help break that, but nope. Got fairytale Nozomi... which actually isn't bad, since that's my first non event Nozomi, and I would love to have that card idolized if I can get lucky enough. hehe

My regular 10 + 1 just nabbed me the China Dress Honoka. I don't have many healers though, so that was nice!

ALSO!!! All of my teams are full of SRs and above now, so I feel ready for Score Match. grin.gif

I swear that I'm actually going to save for the Halloween Nozomi now. Maybe in October I can get a legit UR.. maybe. @_@ xD

--------------------

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

RicFule
post Jul 31 2015, 12:53 PM
Post #2942

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 3 846

Platinum Team

And I have no idea what any of that is. On-line? Actual real world holdables? It's all over my head.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Jen
post Jul 31 2015, 01:00 PM
Post #2943

Pidgey Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 64 269

PIDGEY LOVE

QUOTE(RicFule @ Jul 31 2015, 12:53 PM) *
And I have no idea what any of that is. On-line? Actual real world holdables? It's all over my head.

Love Live: School Idol Festival: It's a mobile rhythm game. xD There are so many cards!

There's an anime based on it too!

--------------------

+Quote Post

RicFule
post Jul 31 2015, 01:16 PM
Post #2944

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 3 846

Platinum Team

QUOTE(Jen @ Jul 31 2015, 02:00 PM) *
QUOTE(RicFule @ Jul 31 2015, 12:53 PM) *

Love Live: School Idol Festival: It's a mobile rhythm game. xD There are so many cards!

There's an anime based on it too!

Ah. I see. I would not be able to do that. I'm old-school, and don't have a mobile device to run it.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Mamanator
post Jul 31 2015, 01:55 PM
Post #2945

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 12 870

Active Squad

Oh bless the busy beavers that realized today is shaping up to be just as nasty busy as my earlier week days have been.
Your egg hatched into Sh. Carbink!
Your Pokemon hatched holding a Stone Shard!
Congratulations on completing your shiny hunt!

It's good to know that I was able to finish "just under the wire". *phew*

All that following the 1.5 hour staff meeting where I've just been assigned extra tasks that need to be completed on that ever loving ASAP basis. So... what am I doing here you ask? wink.gif Waiting for someone else to arrive to assist with one of those tasks. While I wait for them, and cuddle my diamond in the ruff, I think I'll finish this other report somebody else wanted. It's all about demands, right? Juggling the demands and making good on all sides.

I don't know how much more I can accomplish today (definitely not the explore thanks to the new task list) so I am grateful that I was able to finish some GPX challenges today.

If you don't see me again... see you next month. tongue.gif lol.gif

I echo RicFule's comments about the lack of a [proper] mobile device to investigate my ability to play/participate in the game currently being discussed. It certainly sounds intriguing and, when time permits, I'm going to have to follow Jen's link and see what its all about.

--------------------
Their futures are so bright they shine

+Quote Post

Akane Kurashiki
post Jul 31 2015, 06:01 PM
Post #2946

My little shadow familiar can't be this cute
Group Icon

Member No.: 7 553

Favs <3

QUOTE(Jen @ Jul 31 2015, 07:45 PM) *
That idolized China Dress Nozomi and Kotori are the cards I most wanted for this set. You should center that Kotori if you haven't! o: What was the other Nozomi?

Fresh Wind - the one with a flower crown. And I quickly put Kotori as center, though I'll keep my smile team as main since I really took a liking to Hanayo. I'd feel weird having another girl in the menu after so much time with her.

Fun fact: the two SR I got through the blue tickets were ones that got retired from the normal pool with this last update. Another Nozomi, and a Honoka that turned out to be from a previous event.

As for Fate/Grand Order... I got tired of rerolling accounts after about five tries, but a later soloyolo got me SSR (equivalent to SIF's UR) Saber. Definitely my lucky day.

Aaaand I haven't hatched my SWSH shiny yet, and I won't do it in time since it's a bit late and I'm going to bed, but I don't really mind. I mean, I've been barely active so it's my own fault lol

--------------------
I get so many things I don't deserve

+Quote Post

Luneon
post Jul 31 2015, 06:32 PM
Post #2947

The older I get, the less I seem to care for things....
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 33 779

The Chosen Ones

WOAH I just got a Shiny Scatterbug! That's shiny 2 gettodaze! cat.gif
My Kyurem got Pokerus from the Underground
-----------------
I also upgraded Zuikaku today, she finally reached lv 25. Shimakaze is lv 41 now....
I want to try level Yuudachi Poi to lv 55 so I can upgrade her for the 2nd time.
She gets a very awesome design change at that level!
-------------------
I found out they delayed my PO'd game YET AGAIN *cusses*
Late November this time.

When accidentally GT-ing the site it was on, I saw that kancolle translates to "I can break this" which made me laugh pretty hard cause..... well.... yeah xD What happens when they get hit a lil too hard~
------------------

Tomorrow my grandma, mom and I plan to go out for dinner to eat pancakes.
Looking forward to it. Now to hope none of us gets sick.

--------------------

Banners&Quotes (click to show)
+Quote Post

Manah
post Jul 31 2015, 06:56 PM
Post #2948

Made of random and Joltik love / Totally not a fangirl
Group Icon

Member No.: 6 080

Diamond Party

*drops in for a moment*

I've been super lucky with Scatterbugs this SWSH (even though I forgot to start a hunt for one of them...), adn I have a Vivillon-related problem now. Could use some input.

Which Vivillon form would work best for this character? I'm thinking Savannah, but maybe I'm missing something.

I don't even own any mobile device. All i have is this old phone I use maybe twice a year...

--------------------
Pokémon Moon FC: 0877-0881-6378 (Trainer name: June)

~
Buttons made by Arceus Awakened
+Quote Post

Hitaka5Ever
post Jul 31 2015, 07:49 PM
Post #2949

is deep in Hitaka Hell
Group Icon

Member No.: 97 935

Battle Subway Team

Thanks for all the birthday wishes! Tonight we're having a steak dinner and then playing a card game called euchre. For bdays we just do stuff with the family. My dad's is the 2nd of august so we do a get together with my aunt and uncle usually on his day. We're doing dinner at a local place called taprock this year. Great food and a great atmosphere

I wonder what august will bring (hopefully new achievements *gives pleading eyes*)

*edit* Btw on mobile, pokes dont finish going into thd vs seeker after you click "okay" on the pop-up box

This post has been edited by Sladin5Ever: Jul 31 2015, 07:51 PM

--------------------

Need Social Network? PM me; 14/48
You can call me Sladin or Rocky (:
Please do not use my icon for your personal use. Thank you happy.gif
+Quote Post

Manah
post Jul 31 2015, 07:53 PM
Post #2950

Made of random and Joltik love / Totally not a fangirl
Group Icon

Member No.: 6 080

Diamond Party

@Sladin5Ever
Oh, birthday? Congrats! grin.gif
(yes, achievements please~)

--------------------
Pokémon Moon FC: 0877-0881-6378 (Trainer name: June)

~
Buttons made by Arceus Awakened
+Quote Post

Serend
post Jul 31 2015, 10:32 PM
Post #2951

Ready to roll.
Group Icon

Member No.: 36 046

Round Things

Well, this month felt like a pretty good month (especially with the SWSH rivalry :p). Happy birthday to Sladin (sorry I missed it earlier sealed.gif), congratulations to all of the SWSH winners (no matter the # of shiny 'mons you hatched), and here's to yet another great month starting tomorrow lol.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Bonnie Clyde
post Jul 31 2015, 10:40 PM
Post #2952

You're filled with DETERMINATION
Group Icon

Member No.: 120 895

Faves <3

Happy birthday Sladin!~

Looks like this will be my last post in this month's thread...

Can't wait to see the prize for the SWSH, and what the Pokemon will be chosen for the event.
And congrats to the winners by the way. happy.gif

Welp, see you guys next month! woot.gif

--------------------
[align=center]

[spoiler=][/spoiler]

CHAOS CONTROL[/align]
+Quote Post

148 Pages V  « < 146 147 148
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:17 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.