Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Read before you post!

Please make sure to check the GPX+ Help Page before posting!

The GPX+ Help Page has a wealth of information. Please help prevent clutter in this forum by first checking the Help Page before you post a thread.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
I'm not registered? I'm not getting an email either
Hinoka
post Jul 2 2017, 11:46 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 13 350

Active Squad

Hi! First off I never use forums, so I apologize in advance if this is in the wrong thread / there's a better way to go about this haha (in the case that it is, i'd appreciate a referral. I checked the help section but nothing answered my question.)

I went to sign up for the shiny hunt but it says "You aren't eligible to vote! To be able to vote, you must have registered before the vote opened, validate your account, and become a member."
and I find this weird because I've had this account since 2009!!

I'm not sure if my years long hiatus on this site somehow unregistered me, or if this was a problem in the past I never bothered to solve?? in any case I went to change my email hoping it would register me but...it? never sent me an email??

I'm not sure if there's a long wait time and I'm just being impatient, or if something's just wrong with my account? I'm very confused about all of this....

Thank you for taking the time to read this! I'd appreciate any sort of help haha

--------------------
what is a forum
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Spades Slick
post Jul 3 2017, 04:13 AM
Post #2

I think you underestimate the depth of my pettiness
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 57 762

bluh bluh huge bitch

Two things:

1. Please check your spam filters to make sure the email wasn't sent there.
2. You're not yet a member. A simple search for the term on the Help page brings up this FAQ:

To become a member, you must either make ten posts in forums that contribute to post count on the GTS+ forums, or you must unlock all the Newbie-level achievements - Hatcher, Breeder, Clicker, Trainer and Feeder - from the first achievement set.

--------------------
[align=center]add me for daily clicks [735/1000]

~:* I love my wife Jen *:~
|

READ THE HELP PAGE OR I WILL STAB YOU

WiiU: drgdgrana (Sm4sh) | 3DS: 1204-0469-8787 | PSN: ghostscreamer[/align]
+Quote Post

Hinoka
post Jul 3 2017, 06:01 AM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 13 350

Active Squad

QUOTE(Spades Slick @ Jul 3 2017, 05:13 AM) *
Two things:

1. Please check your spam filters to make sure the email wasn't sent there.
2. You're not yet a member. A simple search for the term on the Help page brings up this FAQ:

To become a member, you must either make ten posts in forums that contribute to post count on the GTS+ forums, or you must unlock all the Newbie-level achievements - Hatcher, Breeder, Clicker, Trainer and Feeder - from the first achievement set.

I checked my spam email, unless it's buried under all the Long Lost Prince Relative emails then I didn't get it sad.gif

Oh!! That's probably it! I thought Newbie was the "you need to validate your account" thing, since I had the account for so long and all. I'll try to finish up the achievements and see if anything changes.

Thank you so much!!!

--------------------
what is a forum
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 05:18 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.