Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Pokemon Scramble Challenge, and other Challenges, Nuzlocke, monotype, etc.
Wonderbread
post Sep 19 2011, 04:25 PM
Post #1

Master of all things obscure.
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 48 457

Defenders of Justice

So just recently I learned about the Pokemon Scramble Challenge. No, not the upcoming Pokemon Rumble Blast, it's where you have other people decide what team you will use in your playthrough. srsfacts.gif They may also suggest limitations and other things. (for example, "I want you to use Heracross, and you must catch it as soon as you get Headbutt, and it must have Swarm) And you can also suggest nicknames.

I'm doing a Pokemon marathon: Leaf Green, Heart Gold, Emerald, Platinum, and Black versions. SO. I ask you, this humble forum, help me out! Make suggestions on what I should use. If you could, use generation-specific Pokemon. So, for my Heart Gold playthrough, I only want to use Gen 2 Pokemon. And nothing too ridiculous, no "Magikarp only" or stuff like that.

Is this getting too wordy? I feel like it's getting too wordy. Well, anyways, if you want to suggest pokemon for me to use, please limit your suggestions to 3 pokemon, no 2 in the same generation.

But this isn't all about me! It's about you, too! If you want to participate in this challenge, I'd be glad to suggest something for you! If you want to talk about your Nuzlocke run progress or tips for a monotype playthrough, go ahead.

more guidelines for the Scramble Challenge (click to show)

My teams:

Leaf Green:
-
-
-
-
-
-

Heart Gold:
-
-
-
-
-
-

Emerald:
-
-
-
-
-
-

Platinum:
-
-
-
-
-
-

Black:
-
-
-
-
-
-

This post has been edited by Wonderbread: Sep 19 2011, 04:28 PM

--------------------
Click any to go to my party.

You click mine, I click yours. Win/win situation.
you know you want to click them, so do it.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 01:10 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.