Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Closed TopicStart new topic
The Par-Tay in Gigarte, At a circus, nonetheless.
Yzarc Drowsnam
post Aug 19 2011, 12:03 AM
Post #41

Omar comin'
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 10 745

PANE

Justin just shook his head at Tag's question. "Sorry," he said, knowing that there was some sort of chemistry between the two of them, even if they didn't admit it to each other. Then, when the guitarist approached, Justin nodded his head at him. "Seiccan, right?" he asked. "I really enjoyed your show. Keep it up, alright, man? You're good. Tag. Uh. It was good to see you again. Good luck with Raven. I'll probably see you soon."

And with that, he closed the cage on Seviper and stood to watch Tag and Seiccan, who had given him more trouble than they probably intended, leave. Hopefully, they would leave. Otherwise, that heartfelt goodbye would have been pretty awkward.

--------------------

[spoiler=PANE - Justin Smart]
Justin Smart Profile
Current Level Post
Wiki
Currently In: Zoobreak!
[align=right]

Nate Guzman (Partner)
Wiki[/spoiler]
[/align]
[spoiler=PANE - Jill Laurent]

Jill Laurent Profile
Current Levels Post
Currently In: Back in the Zone[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Uprising - Abraham West]Magma - Grunt
Abraham West Profile
Progress Tracking
Currently In: Interception!
:piloswine: :elekid: :shellder:[/spoiler]
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Douken Sota
post Aug 21 2011, 10:12 PM
Post #42

Space Force? Pirate? Outlaw sounds nice...
Group Icon

Member No.: 17 104

PANE

With the dropped crystal in hand, Seican stared at Tiki man, telling him right up front that he didn't want to see him ever again. It will be your own fault, he thought, pocketing the golden Revive. When you hear I am famous, you will hope you my autograph now. Just sucks for him that because of the prior actions, a shortcut to the easy life was punched away.

Next to come up was Justin, who, unlike Tag, told him he enjoyed the show and wished him luck with his future performances. With him walking away with the Seviper, he still had no idea what was really going on. However, with them parting ways, worrying about it too much was going to be pointless.

"Ah well," he sighed, looking down at his Makuhita. "I guess we are done here, right? Once I get some strings, we are going to head out and see what we can do about our next show. I'm expecting great things from you, Drummer!" Giving him a thumbs up, the chubby yellow Pokemon sighed, hopping up to hit the Pokeball on his belt, returning himself.

With that done, he felt tired of the circus life. Too many things he wasn't apart of to make him shine. So, on his own, he did a quick tour of the town, found a store that had replacement strings (and so, bought and replaced the steel wires), and grabbed a small dinner. Feeling slightly better, Seican decided to leave the small, underground town.

"Don't worry," Seican said, even though no one was around. "I will be back, and I will rock this place loud."

This post has been edited by Douken Sota: Aug 21 2011, 10:13 PM

--------------------
Let the Kishin Egg take you to my GPX+ Team.
+Quote Post

Kamaitachi
post Aug 22 2011, 01:46 AM
Post #43

I'm dying to see how this one ends.
Group Icon

Group: RP Moderators
Member No.: 77 254

Taggarty Lee

Tag finally took the moment to recall the Bellossom in his arms as he continued his walk away from Justin and Seiccan. In his heart, he was still completely unsure as to what Justin's next move was, and if Justin was smart (like his namesake), he could easily trick him, since he'd have no real way of keeping tabs. He was a vagabond trainer, and had no contacts in Gigarte. He'd probably never know for sure precisely what Justin had done with the creature, as he had to rely almost completely on faith.

Nate would be the more worrisome of the two, being the quicker of them. However, Tag hoped fervently that he'd appealed to Justin's good nature, and something would be done.

In the mean time, Tag had to beeline it out of the circus. Not bothering to re-don his mask, he took a hurried walk back to the main Gigarte Pokemon Center.

Handing over the pokeballs to the Resident Nurse Joy, he took a seat on one of the benches, staring wistfully out the window. There was a small chance that the Circus security would be after him; after all, Guard #11 was probably looking for revenge. He'd have to leave Gigarte for now, despite the fact that he'd hoped to challenge the Gym there. It'd simply have to wait for another time.

At the very least, he figured he could check up on the status of the Seviper next time he was in town. Somehow.

In the mean-time though, there was the pressing matter of finding Raven Amaranth. She'd probably fled the city to escape from the growing trail of paparazzi, with little time to leave any clues for Tag.

"Mr. Lee?"

Tag raised his head, looking over to the Nurse Joy.

"Your Slowpoke is conscious, but he appears to be in very bad shape. As if he'd been malnourished for quite some time." She gave him a rather reproachful look, insinuating that he'd been the perpetrator of the crime of Pokemon Abuse.

"I've just caught him today." Tag explained, giving nothing away. "You can tell from the fact that the registration occurred today."

"Oh, poor thing." Nurse Joy sighed somewhat sadly. "Well, I don't suggest traveling around Furoh with him, in his current state. Would you care to transfer it via PC?"

"Oh, absolutely." Tag nodded, not exactly thinking the situation through. He'd never had to use the PC transfer before, nor had he ever had enough pokemon to warrant utilizing it for any means.

"Just give him plenty of time to rest in his Pokeball for a bit, maybe just a couple days, then you can call him back. Sound Fair, Mr. Lee?"

"Yes, ma'am." Tag nodded, taking the pokeball from her and heading over to the computer. He input his trainer information, placing the ball on the little circular indent, where the ball fit snugly. With the tap tap of a few buttons, the ball disappeared in a flash of electric-light.

Then, the former Dragon Trainer remembered exactly where the pokeball had gone: Johto, his home continent. Not having used the system before, Tag wondered feverishly whether the pokeball wound up at the Elm Laboratories, or in Blackthorn City, where he'd received his first pokemon.

Now, if it was the latter of the two, it meant that someone in Blackthorn would know of his existence, and a sharp pang of guilt crept through Tag's stomach.

It was really best not to think about it. Hopefully, Tonbo got some much needed rest.

As he moved back to his bunch, head swimming with new questions, Tag stared over at a sign on the wall.

"Poke-Con".

"Oh." Tag blinked owlishly at the flyer. Since he had no leads whatsoever on Raven's location, he figured he could scope around there. People were coming from all over the continent, so perhaps someone had seen her. She was a loner by nature, so it was not likely that he'd find her there, but perhaps, just perhaps he could begin his search anew there. After all, it wasn't like there was anything to take his mind off of her while he was there. How bad could it be?

--------------------

Song Stuck in My Head:~*~Blank Space - Ariana Silvanas (Postmodern Jukebox Cover)~*~

Pane (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)
+Quote Post

Yzarc Drowsnam
post Aug 22 2011, 02:35 AM
Post #44

Omar comin'
Group Icon

Member No.: 10 745

PANE

He locked up the cage and looked into the Seviper's eyes. Though there was an inherent sinister quality in them, it did still seem scared and lost. Justin couldn't help but feel bad as he just stood at the cage, looking in to the pokemon he illegally captured on his first (and thus far most successful) mission for Team Deception. He promised Tag he'd get the pokemon out, but he had yet to figure out how or even if he planned on following through with the promise. "I'm sorry," was all he could bring himself to say.

"Yo," Nate walked up from behind. "You good? Been staring at this thing for about twenty minutes."

"It has a name," Justin said.

"Does it?"

"Well, maybe. I don't know what it is."

"Is this about Pan?"

"What?" Justin asked. "How the hell did you make that conclusion?"

"Well, ever since you met her, you've been bummed out all the time," Nate shrugged. "Figured this was just another one of those things."

"Well, it's not about her," Justin sighed, standing up straight and looking at his partner. "It's about..." he paused to think. "It's about everything. Tina left me, you know? And I haven't gotten a chance to get over it. Been so busy with this work, and I hate this job. And then there's Tag."

"Ahh," Nate nodded. "This is about Tag. He guilt tripped you about Tony Montana didn't he?"

"Tony Who?"

"Scarface?" Nate said. "You said he had a name, right? Well, that's his name. Officially."

Justin found himself at a loss for words. Nate was smart, but he did have a tendency to ignore whether or not his thoughts were followable to others. "Okay," he said. "Yes. He made me promise I'd free him eventually."

"How did he make you do that? Can he even enforce it?"

"That's the point of a guilt trip. He doesn't have to."

"Good point," Nate said. "Well, I'll leave that to you to figure out. The good news is, our shift's up and the worst thing that happened was a couple of guys were attacked by some kid's pokemon, but they're all healed up and they're not pressing charges."

He didn't say it, but they were both thinking it: Mission Accomplished.

--------------------

[spoiler=PANE - Justin Smart]
Justin Smart Profile
Current Level Post
Wiki
Currently In: Zoobreak!
[align=right]

Nate Guzman (Partner)
Wiki[/spoiler]
[/align]
[spoiler=PANE - Jill Laurent]

Jill Laurent Profile
Current Levels Post
Currently In: Back in the Zone[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Uprising - Abraham West]Magma - Grunt
Abraham West Profile
Progress Tracking
Currently In: Interception!
:piloswine: :elekid: :shellder:[/spoiler]
+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 03:52 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.