Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

READ ME FIRST

DO NOT make any 'click my eggs/Pokémon' threads/posts or any 'what is this egg' threads/posts or you WILL be warned 10% instantly!

427 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
What grinds your gears!?, GPX Related Only
Jen
post Jan 1 2011, 06:52 PM
Post #41

Pidgey Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 64 269

PIDGEY LOVE

QUOTE(YunikoYokai @ Jan 1 2011, 04:16 PM) *
The one that really gets up my nose is when people say 'I've hatched 200 eggs, where's my shiny?!' ...it took me 732 before I got my first shiny -__- and she was an accident (and I was upset, she broke my 'try and get 'pokemon trainer' without hatching any shinies' goal XD ) But I've heard of people who have gone well past 1000 eggs without any shinies

This so much!! My longest was 800+ eggs, and I know I'm still lucky even with that high number because of those people who have gone past 1000 eggs before. .-.

--------------------

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Seraphic
post Jan 1 2011, 07:08 PM
Post #42

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 47 486

Active Squad

I hate when people complain about exploration requirements being to high or complaining about not finding a shiny after 20 eggs. Errors are quite annoying too.

--------------------

Credit (click to show)
+Quote Post

Naixatloz
post Jan 1 2011, 07:26 PM
Post #43

A-set, you bet!
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 56 857

QUOTE(Seraphic @ Jan 1 2011, 06:08 PM) *
I hate when people complain about exploration requirements being to high

Thiiiis. If you want your rare Pokemon, you're gonna have to work for it. It's even worse when someone makes excuses about it, because usually it just comes down to "I'm lazy and/or impatient and I want my legend NOW".

--------------------

+Quote Post

Love
post Jan 1 2011, 07:35 PM
Post #44

If love is a labor, I'll slave till the end
Group Icon

Member No.: 57 047

Active Squad

I like working for our legends. :s The explorations are awesome because we can choose which legendaries we do or don't get, and we feel accomplished when we finished the Exploration. I've seen a couple rant threads about them. >_>

--------------------

Married on May 8, 2011!
Past names: Fearow, Mewtu, Mebukijika, Sawsbuck, Truth
+Quote Post

pyreflydust
post Jan 1 2011, 07:37 PM
Post #45

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 65 432

Watergun Army

When people seem to be genuinely angry or upset when someone else gets a shiny they bred. I was a little disappointed when I realized my current pair bred a shiny shuppet so I can understand that (even more so if someone is shiny hunting the species) but I have seen journals, status messages, and forum posts where people seem down right devastated about pixels and data on a website.

QUOTE(Manah @ Jan 1 2011, 06:35 PM) *
Oh, and I don't understand people who only click eggs because they don't want to check out berry preferences. Seriously, clicking a random berry isn't any slower than clicking eggs. -_-2.gif

Depending on how you're doing it, it can be. I mean I click berries and eggs separately anyway and berries with the keyboard, but for some people certain pokemon scroll when they try to click berries with their mouse.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Rizu Chan
post Jan 1 2011, 07:56 PM
Post #46

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 104 287

Active Squad

QUOTE(Seraphic @ Jan 1 2011, 08:08 PM) *
I hate when people complain about exploration requirements being to high or complaining about not finding a shiny after 20 eggs. Errors are quite annoying too.

Dude, I was missing like 8 to embark on the Celebi quest. What did I do? Grind and get all the things needed to complete seven more achievements so I could do the quest.

Seriously, some people are just too lazy for their own good. XDD

QUOTE(Little Alien Girl @ Jan 1 2011, 08:37 PM) *
When people seem to be genuinely angry or upset when someone else gets a shiny they bred. I was a little disappointed when I realized my current pair bred a shiny shuppet so I can understand that (even more so if someone is shiny hunting the species) but I have seen journals, status messages, and forum posts where people seem down right devastated about pixels and data on a website.

That happened to me twice, almost in a row, with my Milotic x Dratini breeding pair. Two of their offspring were shiny Dratini... Of which none of them I got. XDD
I was alittle bit upset, but out right raging mad over it is totally ridiculous. It just made me more determined to get the freaking Sliph Co thingie before the shiny race rolls over. XD

--------------------

Clicks Are Very Loved

+Quote Post

Seraphic
post Jan 1 2011, 08:06 PM
Post #47

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 47 486

Active Squad

QUOTE(Rizu Chan @ Jan 1 2011, 07:56 PM) *
That happened to me twice, almost in a row, with my Milotic x Dratini breeding pair. Two of their offspring were shiny Dratini... Of which none of them I got. XDD
I was alittle bit upset, but out right raging mad over it is totally ridiculous. It just made me more determined to get the freaking Sliph Co thingie before the shiny race rolls over. XD

If it makes you feel any better none of the children from that breeding pair are shiny. And I actually look forward to my offspring hatching shiny even if it's not mine.

--------------------

Credit (click to show)
+Quote Post

Giraffe A Laugh
post Jan 1 2011, 08:11 PM
Post #48

That one laughing Giraffe
Group Icon

Member No.: 66 646

Active Squad

QUOTE(Little Alien Girl @ Jan 1 2011, 08:37 PM) *

FFFFFFFFFFFF
no not really xD
I get upset when I find out i've bred a shiny and didn't get it, of course it's acceptable, but USUALLY I send the people who have gotten a shiny from me a nice little pm saying congratulations x) -and then i mope in a corner foreverlulz-

no, not really, but I do get disappointed for a couple of minutes since all the shinies i've bred have all been past hunts of mine and i've only managed to get one shiny from the 12 i've bred facepalm.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

Zero Gravity
post Jan 1 2011, 08:11 PM
Post #49

Chosen one of Lightning
Group Icon

Member No.: 85 007

Thunder Team

Stalking the egg lab is the most obnoxious thing on the site, I become disarrayed

--------------------

[color="#FFFF00"][/color]
+Quote Post

Rizu Chan
post Jan 1 2011, 08:12 PM
Post #50

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Seraphic @ Jan 1 2011, 09:06 PM) *
If it makes you feel any better none of the children from that breeding pair are shiny. And I actually look forward to my offspring hatching shiny even if it's not mine.

Yeah, one always feels proud about their monshatching out a shinneh babeh.
What makes me slightly sad is that I think the users who got them might mot be terribly active -- or I could just be paranoid about it.

I know I got my only shiny like that, from a shelter grab. Was quite shocked to see the little Tyrogue hatch out shiny instead of the regular colors. XDD

--------------------

Clicks Are Very Loved

+Quote Post

YunikoYokai
post Jan 1 2011, 08:28 PM
Post #51

Cute, Cuddly and filled with Cookies
Group Icon

Member No.: 19 212

My Favourites

QUOTE(Rizu Chan @ Jan 2 2011, 01:12 AM) *
QUOTE(Seraphic @ Jan 1 2011, 09:06 PM) *

Yeah, one always feels proud about their monshatching out a shinneh babeh.
What makes me slightly sad is that I think the users who got them might mot be terribly active -- or I could just be paranoid about it.

I know I got my only shiny like that, from a shelter grab. Was quite shocked to see the little Tyrogue hatch out shiny instead of the regular colors. XDD

Lucky XD I've only bred 4 shinies and I only managed to get 1 (to which I squealed in delight because it was the shiny I'd been hunting since last year...just not very actively XD ). I missed the first 3 (the first two, a barboach and pidgey, I was a little upset about, I didn't care about the chinchou XD ) then I got my shiny barboach...(pats) never been so happy XD until I get it in the games...then it will be hooooorribly insignificant

--------------------

Bug Bonanza (click to show)

Fire Frenzy (click to show)

Other Shinies (click to show)

+Quote Post

Love
post Jan 1 2011, 08:35 PM
Post #52

If love is a labor, I'll slave till the end
Group Icon

Member No.: 57 047

Active Squad

I was a bit upset to see that I'd bred a shiny Dratini. I was like, "wtf, reeaaally? This hunt is going to take forever, and there went my easy way out. sad.gif" Then I saw that the user had hatched over 200 already, and then I was just proud to be the breeder. I managed to get mine later that day anyway.
I probably would rage if I ever bred a shiny Eevee (especially female), though, because of the time I've spent trying to find one. At that point, it's a bit beyond "O, it's just a game" and it's getting more into, "I have spent months of my life searching for this damn thing, and I missed it." Still, it's not the worst thing that can happen. =P

--------------------

Married on May 8, 2011!
Past names: Fearow, Mewtu, Mebukijika, Sawsbuck, Truth
+Quote Post

TheEdgeOfForever
post Jan 1 2011, 10:25 PM
Post #53

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 106 997

Nuzlocke Team

The other things that annoys me is the fact that I NEVER get infected with Pokerus... 240k interactions and no infection =(

--------------------
Click me! I click back!

+Quote Post

pyreflydust
post Jan 1 2011, 10:46 PM
Post #54

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Watergun Army

QUOTE(TheEdgeOfForever @ Jan 1 2011, 10:25 PM) *
The other things that annoys me is the fact that I NEVER get infected with Pokerus... 240k interactions and no infection =(

It annoys me that most of the pokerus I have gotten has been on pokemon I don't want it on and most of the time it's while I need access to my whole party for achievements or something.

My advice to you is to grab more things from the safari. I think maybe four or more of my infections came from a random pokemon I grabbed being infected since apparently that can happen as soon as you grab them. In fact it also happened to a gardevior I released, it got pokerus as soon as it was adopted by someone else.

--------------------

+Quote Post

JelloJolteon2000
post Jan 1 2011, 10:59 PM
Post #55

Tralfazz!
Group Icon

Member No.: 5 308

The Love of My Life

I hate when people steal shelter stuffs from under my nose- especially unobtained dream world eggs. Or when the site lags so much that the shelter doesn't refresh and I try at least seven times to get one of the winter novelties to no avail.

Lost summons and shinies suck, as does running out of heart sweets. Waltzing into hypocrite land here, I also dislike it when people don't have any appreciation for what I released and just box it in no time flat. Or worse yet, when people just box shinies like that without even trying to level them up. :/

--------------------
Try this shop! 100% Jello!

SUPAH DUPAH. (Pictures, credits, and all that jazz.) (click to show)

Please click! You know I love you and will try my best to return full party.

Art trophies! Thank you to those of you who gave them to me! (click to show)

+Quote Post

Superbob
post Jan 1 2011, 11:47 PM
Post #56

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 111 547

Active Squad

QUOTE(Little Alien Girl @ Jan 1 2011, 10:46 PM) *
QUOTE(TheEdgeOfForever @ Jan 1 2011, 10:25 PM) *

It annoys me that most of the pokerus I have gotten has been on pokemon I don't want it on and most of the time it's while I need access to my whole party for achievements or something.

My advice to you is to grab more things from the safari. I think maybe four or more of my infections came from a random pokemon I grabbed being infected since apparently that can happen as soon as you grab them. In fact it also happened to a gardevior I released, it got pokerus as soon as it was adopted by someone else.
I've only gotten Pokerus on poision pokemon I grabbed from the safari sad.gif
+Quote Post

Rizu Chan
post Jan 2 2011, 12:29 AM
Post #57

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

I box most of what I hatch -- but that's 'cause I'm trying to complete the EggDex. I plan on only making public boxes wuth Pokemon at level 100... Once I stop being lazy and organize everything. XD

--------------------

Clicks Are Very Loved

+Quote Post

Bluity
post Jan 2 2011, 01:29 AM
Post #58

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 16 250

Team Shiny

Sometimes I rush on the computer at X:10 to release my daycare eggs before x:12, and of course the site decides to lag. One time I was lucky: I released by egg literally a second before the breeding script kicked in grin.gif

Similarly at the top of the hour there could be an egg that just needs a couple hundred points to hatch before X:12 so I massclick just to hatch it out and swamp with a daycare egg before the next breeding cycle. More than once I massclicked only to get a 5111/5120 at X:10 :/

--------------------
Shinies (click to show)

Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

pyreflydust
post Jan 2 2011, 01:47 AM
Post #59

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Watergun Army

When hail happens and I am almost ready to evolve future shuppet... and then it turns into aurora after reset. >_>

--------------------

+Quote Post

Superbob
post Jan 2 2011, 02:26 AM
Post #60

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 111 547

Active Squad

QUOTE(Little Alien Girl @ Jan 2 2011, 01:47 AM) *
When hail happens and I am almost ready to evolve future shuppet... and then it turns into aurora after reset. >_>
Lol I evolved my Past Misdreavus 3 minutes before the snow went away.
+Quote Post

427 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:02 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.