Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Dog Hunting, poor doggies:c
Rokoka
post Nov 7 2009, 04:29 PM
Post #41

Old School Pokemon Fan
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 71 356

Active Squad

QUOTE(Airian @ Aug 4 2009, 06:08 PM) *
Dogs are descended from wolves, which are no less 'innocent' or 'cute' than domestic canines. Some breeds of dogs look very similar to wolves, and retain behavioural traits from them. I suppose there would be a difference between eating a wolf and someone else's pet dog, but a dog without an owner isn't really that much different, and the only difference between a dog with an owner is that owner. That would be theft. You shouldn't eat other people's property.

It also doesn't make sense to me that someone would eat a cow, but not eat a dog because dogs are 'innocent' and 'cute.' Cows, being herbivores, are arguably more 'innocent' than dogs, and I wouldn't say they're any less cute.

I don't see the difference.

It's because of the Domestication and the Ability need to take care of the animal... it's easier to take care of a dog then a cow in most cases and dogs are more well know to be animals that are more family to be pets that's why and also about eating cow and not dog well think of this

I can come at a Cow with a rock and show am aggressive there not gonna move more then likely
Do the same with the horse and the horse will almost always react with running away or attacking in some way.

Over all in most cases people would go with the idea of the dogs not a stupid animal and the cow is cause of the way it's brain works.

--------------------

My Eggs

My Siblings Eggs - Icicle Was Pm'ed and Informed About them

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

HerbGirl
post Dec 10 2009, 08:39 PM
Post #42

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 75 754

Active Squad

that does sound kinda gross but i guess if you need food ya gotta eat

--------------------
Dragons (click to show)

+Quote Post

emmyy
post Apr 16 2010, 10:59 PM
Post #43

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 84 249

Active Squad

Domestic animals should not be hunted. Deers, bears, and buffalo can be. Dogs and cats are domestic so it would just be cruel. So, I have to say no to hunting them.

--------------------
Click me if you'd like xD

+Quote Post

Kai Reddtail
post Apr 23 2010, 08:52 PM
Post #44

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 8 999

My Top Six

QUOTE(emmyy @ Apr 16 2010, 10:59 PM) *
Domestic animals should not be hunted. Deers, bears, and buffalo can be. Dogs and cats are domestic so it would just be cruel. So, I have to say no to hunting them.

So I suppose you don't eat cows, chickens, pigs or things like that? They are domestic, after all. Farm animals are still domestic.

--------------------
Click! (click to show)
W00t! (click to show)

Please help Zoe reach level 100. She was named in memory of my wonderful canine family member that passed away on September 26th.

+Quote Post

Peridit
post Apr 24 2010, 01:38 PM
Post #45

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 38 945

Active Squad

When you are in a live or die situation, you would eat whatever it is necessary to survive.

--------------------
One clicker Click first one

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 9th May 2024 - 09:09 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.