Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Stuck Ghost Gem
Kamizard
post Nov 7 2014, 10:11 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 175 046

Active Squad

I bought a Ghost Gem from the backroom on impulse a while back. I've been trying to clean out my inventory and sell unnecessary items, including said Ghost Gem. However, it tells me I have it equipped and can't sell it, but when I check my Pokemon with equipped items, none of them have it. Help? It's driving my OCD crazy.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Easley
post Nov 8 2014, 12:45 AM
Post #2

Because a Pandora Box is more tempting when it's closed.
Group Icon

Member No.: 197 774

Warriors~

Try to retrieve the battle tower items in http://gpxplus.net/battles

--------------------
Meet me at GPX+ grin.gif
I'm currently unavailable to trade away Sky Gifts! PM me if you'd like to trade!
(unknown Sky Gifts are ready to trade!)
English is not my native language, so please bear with my broken English, ok? XD

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, so it seems that my party wants to say hello! grin.gif

Thanks for Kila & Lunar Dance for the beautiful Trinkets!

Proudly a part of: (click to show)

Shinies (click to show)
+Quote Post

Kamizard
post Nov 8 2014, 01:39 AM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Easley @ Nov 7 2014, 11:45 PM) *

I tried that. Removes all other items I have equipped but the Ghost Gem remains stuck. sad.gif
+Quote Post

Redtha
post Nov 8 2014, 06:33 AM
Post #4

http://redtha.tumblr.com/
Group Icon

Member No.: 70 032

Active Squad

QUOTE(Kamizard @ Nov 8 2014, 01:39 AM) *
QUOTE(Easley @ Nov 7 2014, 11:45 PM) *

I tried that. Removes all other items I have equipped but the Ghost Gem remains stuck. sad.gif

I think the Pokemon has to be in the battle tower to remove the item that way. Go to your PC, click Add Filter, scroll down and select "has a hold item", choose yes, and enable. It'll highlight which Pokemon are holding items. Open the pages of each one until you find the one with the gem and you'll be able to remove it from there.

If that doesn't work then I guess you have the same problem I have. Three of my Quick Claw are apparently equipped despite me having no Pokemon currently holding items. Maybe it happens when you release a Pokemon holding an item?

This post has been edited by Redtha: Nov 8 2014, 06:33 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Kamizard
post Nov 8 2014, 05:46 PM
Post #5

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Redtha @ Nov 8 2014, 05:33 AM) *
I think the Pokemon has to be in the battle tower to remove the item that way. Go to your PC, click Add Filter, scroll down and select "has a hold item", choose yes, and enable. It'll highlight which Pokemon are holding items. Open the pages of each one until you find the one with the gem and you'll be able to remove it from there.

If that doesn't work then I guess you have the same problem I have. Three of my Quick Claw are apparently equipped despite me having no Pokemon currently holding items. Maybe it happens when you release a Pokemon holding an item?

The only Pokemon with hold items are the six I usually battle with, all of which have Leftovers. I never attached the Ghost Gem to any of my Pokemon (the only Pokemon I've ever equipped anything to are my usual team, and they of course don't have it nor have they been released). I thought I saw something about this in the past where it's a bug that happens when you buy the item?
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 07:50 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.