Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
8 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Holiday Events
Myou
post Jan 1 2020, 04:08 PM
Post #121

You can't scare me... I'm a Preschool Teacher~!
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 36 182

~My Team~

QUOTE(Jon Snow @ Jan 1 2020, 04:05 PM) *
Decisions decisions on the Shiny Voucher Plus... thinking I should take a look at sprites for high maturity eggs.

Thank you for all the work you do, to both Zerxer and the staff as a whole, and I hope everyone has a great year and decade ahead of them!

Could also go with Unowns or Ditto since those aren't able to be bred for hunting; I went with the latter last year and probably would have went with the former if I got a regular shiny voucher this year.

--------------------

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

MiniJusta
post Jan 1 2020, 04:13 PM
Post #122

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 9 458

Best

Thanks to all for the event!
Had a great time as usual, and got some new records for myself.

I was so nervous that prize break for coins would be 3k, since I was like 20 coins away from it.
Shiny Novelty Voucher will probably now stay in my Inventory for some time, since I do not know what to get, but I'm very happy about it.

Also, 4k+ coins. Last time, it wasn't even 2k. So... next time we have to reach for 8k+ it seems oh.gif

Duraludon. Interesting choice.

Happy 2020 Everybody!
Have a good new decade!

--------------------
+Quote Post

Gryphaena
post Jan 1 2020, 04:16 PM
Post #123

She Who Can Be Voracious
Group Icon

Member No.: 79 103

My Purple Ones

What luck is this?!

I actually have a Shiny Voucher?!

Thank you so much! grin.gif

--------------------
Avatar by Cycloneblaze at Cycloneshop II

GPX+GPX+

Poliwager Poliwager
+Quote Post

Esc
post Jan 1 2020, 04:17 PM
Post #124

Account Upgraded | Title Enabled
Group Icon

Member No.: 114 649

Active Squad

QUOTE(Myou @ Jan 1 2020, 05:08 PM) *
Decisions decisions on the Shiny Voucher Plus... thinking I should take a look at sprites for high maturity eggs.

Thank you for all the work you do, to both Zerxer and the staff as a whole, and I hope everyone has a great year and decade ahead of them!

Could also go with Unowns or Ditto since those aren't able to be bred for hunting; I went with the latter last year and probably would have went with the former if I got a regular shiny voucher this year.

Yeah, having a shiny ditto is always nice ahah.

I'll be holding onto my Shiny Novelty Voucher. Not sure what to get yet.

--------------------

Thnx Moonlit

Proud Member of the KotRt & Shiny Lovers Redux! & Blue Moons!

+Quote Post

Myou
post Jan 1 2020, 04:20 PM
Post #125

Group Icon

~My Team~

QUOTE(Esc @ Jan 1 2020, 04:17 PM) *

Yup, plus you can also turn it into its novelty form (and back) with the appropriate item~

I'm not sure what to use mine on either; I figure I'll mull it over and make a decision on my b-day to make them super special~

--------------------

+Quote Post

Luneon
post Jan 1 2020, 04:25 PM
Post #126

The older I get, the less I seem to care for things....
Group Icon

Member No.: 33 779

The Chosen Ones

Wow I got a shiny voucher plus!! Yasss

I had no expectations whatsoever but wow
Gonna have to think real carefully about what I wanna get with that

--------------------

Banners&Quotes (click to show)
+Quote Post

The quiet wolf
post Jan 1 2020, 04:25 PM
Post #127

Group Icon

Member No.: 80 437

QUOTE(Myou @ Jan 1 2020, 04:20 PM) *
QUOTE(Esc @ Jan 1 2020, 04:17 PM) *

Yup, plus you can also turn it into its novelty form (and back) with the appropriate item~

I'm not sure what to use mine on either; I figure I'll mull it over and make a decision on my b-day to make them super special~

I did not think of this, and am thinking I'm going to make it a shiny Ditto... thank you thank you!

--------------------
+Quote Post

Naixatloz
post Jan 1 2020, 04:26 PM
Post #128

A-set, you bet!
Group Icon

Member No.: 56 857

Aww, now I almost regret not trying harder yesterday. I want to collect G-Max shinies once they're added, so a free shiny Duraludon would've been cool. Congrats everyone!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Mamanator
post Jan 1 2020, 04:29 PM
Post #129

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 12 870

Active Squad

Officially now... Happy New Year's, Everybody!

It was funny. As I was logging into my account this afternoon I saw that I still had my last 6 eggs from yesterday. So I said to myself: well, if I don't get the new Pokemon... maybe... [and my eyes honed in on the Shinx egg]... maybe my Shinx will be shiny. And then... the eggs hatched. And... shiny Shinx!! *jaw drops*

As it turns out I didn't get the new Pokemon... and I missed ending my Spike Eared Pichu hunt by "this much". But I didn't walk away empty handed. I have a shiny voucher plus - thank you, GPX! I have a few ideas on what to use it on (a small list of five) but I want to give it some thought first.

As for the coins... I believe I might have gotten another legendary voucher plus. I already had some of those stored up so I didn't really notice but that's OK. The Driedel is not my friend and I'd love to set a burning match to its wooden spindle. Other than that - we're good. wink.gif

As for all else... welcome to 2020! May this be the year you conclude the longest shiny hunt in your records or the one that frustrates you the most. I think we all know what my crux is and yes. I am hoping to find that shiny spike eared mouse before the calendar brings us back to New Year's Eve.

*EDIT*
I just checked my PC and did a search. Sweet! I now have a male and female shiny Shinx. *happy dances* No, it does not take a lot to make me Pokemon happy. LOL

This post has been edited by Mamanator: Jan 1 2020, 04:35 PM

--------------------
Their futures are so bright they shine

+Quote Post

Kaname Date
post Jan 1 2020, 04:40 PM
Post #130

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 186 218

Active Squad

Woooo I was able to get a Duraludon voucher, plus a Sh. Voucher plus for Hanukkah! Redeemed the latter for Eevee. Thank you, Zerxer, and I hope your holidays were well and your new year better!

--------------------
+Quote Post

Myou
post Jan 1 2020, 04:45 PM
Post #131

Group Icon

~My Team~

QUOTE(YoRHa No9 Type S @ Jan 1 2020, 04:26 PM) *
Aww, now I almost regret not trying harder yesterday. I want to collect G-Max shinies once they're added, so a free shiny Duraludon would've been cool. Congrats everyone!

Duraludon's a regular pokemon, as in not a novelty/summonable/legendary, right? So by that logic, it should be breedable, so there's still a good chance to get a shiny before Gigantamax becomes a thing if it can breed.

QUOTE(Mamanator @ Jan 1 2020, 04:29 PM) *
Officially now... Happy New Year's, Everybody!

It was funny. As I was logging into my account this afternoon I saw that I still had my last 6 eggs from yesterday. So I said to myself: well, if I don't get the new Pokemon... maybe... [and my eyes honed in on the Shinx egg]... maybe my Shinx will be shiny. And then... the eggs hatched. And... shiny Shinx!! *jaw drops*

As it turns out I didn't get the new Pokemon... and I missed ending my Spike Eared Pichu hunt by "this much". But I didn't walk away empty handed. I have a shiny voucher plus - thank you, GPX! I have a few ideas on what to use it on (a small list of five) but I want to give it some thought first.

As for the coins... I believe I might have gotten another legendary voucher plus. I already had some of those stored up so I didn't really notice but that's OK. The Driedel is not my friend and I'd love to set a burning match to its wooden spindle. Other than that - we're good. wink.gif

As for all else... welcome to 2020! May this be the year you conclude the longest shiny hunt in your records or the one that frustrates you the most. I think we all know what my crux is and yes. I am hoping to find that shiny spike eared mouse before the calendar brings us back to New Year's Eve.

*EDIT*
I just checked my PC and did a search. Sweet! I now have a male and female shiny Shinx. *happy dances* No, it does not take a lot to make me Pokemon happy. LOL

Wow, that's some really good predictive luck, congrats~

--------------------

+Quote Post

Asbel Lhant
post Jan 1 2020, 05:06 PM
Post #132

King of Zinogre
Group Icon

Member No.: 139 518

Active Squad

I got another Legend Voucher Plus and I was lucky enough to get a Duraludon voucher from the New Years Raffle. I’ll just keep the legend voucher because I have no need for any of the legends right now.

I’m still glad I got something with how poorly I did due to being sick or busy all during the events.

Thanks for the event grin.gif.

--------------------
Zoom
+Quote Post

ShadowX116
post Jan 1 2020, 05:34 PM
Post #133

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 32 189

Active Squad

*squees at Sh. Voucher Plus* grin.gif
Hrm.. what should I-?
*buys Shiny Ditto* Done. xD

Loved the event, and thank the luck gods for the raffle prize!
Happy Holidays, everyone! happy.gif

--------------------

I'm NEVER doing "That Burning Desire" EVER again! *dies*
My Party
+Quote Post

Gema J Gall
post Jan 1 2020, 06:05 PM
Post #134

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 4 970

Active Squad

QUOTE(Jon Snow @ Jan 1 2020, 02:32 PM) *
Box space is an interesting conundrum. I've no idea the specifics but I'm sure the limits are server related. With less active users it may be safe to offer a few more boxes now without affecting site performance, but it's a balancing act for sure. You don't want to make navigating the PC and navigating the site in general impossible on account of giving everyone too much space.

Maybe the PC could be paginated so it would take less space loading? I'm sure that would require new coding, and some different method of organization. But if it drains the servers less, it would be worth it. With Galar getting added in now, as well as more novelties, and people being around longer and having more shinies...I really, really hope we can get more space soon. I don't think I could participate in the dreidel event at the end of this year as well as I did in 2019 if I have to clear out more Pokemon. (Or maybe if that's not possible, reduce the time we have to hold on to Pokemon after we adopt them? From like 12 hours to 8? I don't know. I'm just spit-balling here.)

Speaking of the event--thank you very much! Thank you staff, and thank you for the rewards.

--------------------

"All dreams are but another reality. Don't forget."
+Quote Post

Skins T
post Jan 1 2020, 07:08 PM
Post #135

Feel the Fire, Break your Vision
Group Icon

Member No.: 68 079

Favourite Pokemon

Thank you so much for the Legendary Voucher Plus!

If I may be so bold as to make a request... could we please add Guzzlord to the voucher? I'd love to obtain it. happy.gif Thank you in advance.

--------------------

Click above for party~
+Quote Post

Shashy
post Jan 1 2020, 08:10 PM
Post #136

The Goofball
Group Icon

Member No.: 164 517

Gliscor Gang

Shiny Voucher+ AND Legend Voucher Plus? Thank you so much! Happy New Year love.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Luneon
post Jan 1 2020, 09:26 PM
Post #137

The older I get, the less I seem to care for things....
Group Icon

Member No.: 33 779

The Chosen Ones

Went with Shiny Ditto and with that completed two more achievements

Shiny hunt in 1 egg, and 2 hunts in a day (I hatched a shiny from a hunt earlier in the day)

2020's off to a great start! <3

--------------------

Banners&Quotes (click to show)
+Quote Post

Adoha
post Jan 1 2020, 09:43 PM
Post #138

Giratina-loving Gremlin
Group Icon

Member No.: 13 834

Legendary Favorites

A... A LEGEND VOUCHER PLUS?! Holy moly! I can finally get my favorite Legend in the series! TA T

also, yay Duraludon! I love its Gigantamax design; I, as the owner of a PT Cruiser, approve of the Chrysler Building. :P

Congrats to all my fellow winners! Happy 2020 again~ ;v ;7

Now I gotta hatch these eggs I just grabbed. xD

--------------------

Shiny Gen V Squad! <3

Hi. If you're reading this, I hope you're doing well!
have you ever just wanted... a bundle of shiny ghosts?

twitter
I FINALLY PAID MY 10 YEAR $10 DEBT WHOO MONEY
+Quote Post

cosmo
post Jan 1 2020, 11:19 PM
Post #139

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 70 422

ChuChu

What a great event! Wish I could've been a little more active to snag a shiny legend voucher, but a shiny novelty voucher is still sooooooo awesome! Thanks GPX team for the opportunity and the awesome rewards! Also never won anything in the new years raffle before and managed to snag a shiny voucher plus! Got me a shiny spring cyndaquil (just love the typhlosion so much) and a shiny pink rhydon!

happy new year everybody!
+Quote Post

Trainer Emily
post Jan 1 2020, 11:27 PM
Post #140

Pokémon Carer
Group Icon

Member No.: 244 898

The Best Ice-Types:

Very pleased with my Shiny Novelty Voucher!

I've never had a shiny voucher before so I have to have a long hard think about what I'm going to choose. I don't shiny hunt here, so they are much harder to come by for me!

Happy New Year to all!

--------------------

Trainer Emily ❤

Emily's Randomly-Obtained Shinies ❤ (click to show)

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 10:31 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.