Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Closed TopicStart new topic
About the "Last Person to Post Wins" Threads
Lord Raven
post Mar 17 2012, 10:18 PM
Post #1

i need something to put here
Group Icon

Group: Advisors
Member No.: 34

Active Squad

Don't make threads that'll turn into long chat threads, filled with exploding head gifs and dead cats and whatnot. We're sick of the reports and there's so much dumb crap that originates from there, it's almost unbelievable. This includes the "Last Person to Post Wins" thread; it's pretty much the poster boy for what kinds of threads I'm talking about.

PM me if you have questions.

~ Raven, and the rest of the gts staff.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Commander Wymsy
post Mar 19 2012, 05:50 PM
Post #2

Megalomaniac out for world domination
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 3

Greatest Team Ever

Another notice about that thread, just finished going through and warning a ton of people in it for harassing and flaming other users. It was brought to our attention by a user and we looked at it and took care of it.

This is just a notice so that you realise that attacking your fellow users like this will not be tolerated, whether you're one person doing it or a whole group of people. If you see any other users attacking another user or if it happens to you, report it immediately.

I hope this isn't something that has to be dealt with ever again (especially not within a thread in this section specifically), because it's just not cool and in the end all you're going to get out of it is punishment.

--------------------
Overtaken by Net & Zodi on that track!
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:53 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.