Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
"WHAT THE HECK?!": The Hottest Vacation Ever!, Clothing Optional.
Kishk
post Feb 15 2011, 08:53 AM
Post #21

Taking over the world, starting with the pancakes.
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 10 157

Uprising RP Team

Kishk was now sitting on the sand, cradling Growlithe in his arms while Vitória and Pidgey played with the other Pokémon. The lonely girl had turned him down, insisting that she had a boyfriend and that Kishk left her alone before he was carried back to the resort on a stretcher. Kishk obviously had shrugged it off and almost payed the price of his stupidity. His only luck was that her boyfriend wasn't as fast as Kishk in the water. As soon as Kishk returned to his team of Pokémon, the young man gave up the chase, clearly not looking for a Pokémon battle.

"I didn't like her all that much anyways," Kishk told the Growlithe in his arms. The puppy gave him a skeptical look and nuzzled warmly against his trainer. "I'm serious," he insisted on his excuse. "She wasn't my type of gal."

And what is your type of gal, Teen Sensation?

Kishk jumped at the voice in his head, upsetting the parasol above him and dropping Growlithe into a hole Tesla was digging. Kishk avoided the angry blast of fire coming from inside the hole and found himself face to face with Vitória. Her attention seemed directed purely at him.

"Umm... Hi?"

Hello. You still haven't answered my question, Teen Sensation.

His eyes widened as it dawned on him that Vitória was actually communicating with him. None of the other Pokémon seemed to hear her, and it felt so unnatural that he could only conclude that it was some sort of mental connection between them. Did Ghost-types even have this sort of power? A broad smile spread across Kishk's face.

You haven't met her yet, but there's this girl I'm into...

Is she nice?

Mmm...

Kishk stopped for a moment and remembered his past run-ins with Jan...

"...I don't think I'd like to give in yet. Go, Ember, use Scratch!"

"Straight to the point today, are you not? And yes, maybe I have noticed this disgusting mess on the floor as well. As for your little interrogation scene, which you seem to be enjoying quite so, I would like to inform you beforehand that you aren't CSI, and I have the right to refuse any questions that get too personal."

"Well, believe what you want, but I told you what I knew. I just don't know whether you're completely clueless or some sort of wisdom guru anymore."

"Thank you. Well, actually, that wasn't very fitting. After all, it was you who set this tangled mess in the first place. No matter."

Mmm... Define nice.

Kishk laughed at his own answer. Of course Jan wasn't ever all that nice when they ran into each other, but that was only true because of the circumstances. He was sure that she would turn out to be an amazing person in normal circumstances, even being a Magma.

Nice: pleasing, agreeable, delightful, amiably pleasant, kind. Do you wish for me to continue?

Kishk laughed again.

No, it's ok. I get it now. What I don't understand, though, is why you call me Teen Sensation.

It was on a magazine inside that car we drove in. It showed a picture of a boy that looked much like yourself. The magazine said that he was Teen Sensation. So your name must be Teen Sensation as well.

Hmm? I think you've got it wrong. He was a Teen Sensation. And besides, my name is Kishk.

No. Your name is Teen Sensation.

Vitória seemed confident in her assumption, so Kishk gave up on arguing. He'd have to learn to live with his new nickname now, as weird as it might be.

Looking upwards, he noticed that the sun was still high. He decided to call the resort and order a few drinks and some snacks for him and his Pokémon. No sooner had he closed his PokéNav, the same out-of-breath Bungalow employee that had brought him the parasols was there, balancing three silver platters on his arms. The two on the right carried bowls of Pokémon food for all six of Kishk's Pokémon, and the platter on the left carried a large bowl of water for the Pokémon and an enormous cup of Guaraná soda for Kishk, with an equally large basket of french fries next to it. As soon as the employee was freed of his burdens, he sped back to the resort in the same manner as before.

"Alright guys," he told his Pokémon. "Dig in!"

Kishk sipped his soda slowly, watching his Pokémon jumping around and trying to steal each others food. Jig dunked Tesla's face into the bowl of water as he attempted to run off with the bowl of food, laughing as maniacally as a Pokémon could. Kishk laughed as well, which earned him a shock from Tesla, followed by an Ember from Growlithe, which had finally climbed out of the hole in the sand. Kishk rolled over in the sand, pushing his Growlithe around playfully. Poochyena decided to join them in the play fighting, licking Kishk's face and drooling all over his chest. Vitória and Pidgey surreptitiously stole all the food while all the other Pokémon played and, in Jig and Tesla's case, fought for a bowl of food.

"Ah... This is the best vacation ever!" Kishk laughed and rolled Poochyena on its back to scratch his belly.

This post has been edited by Kishk: Mar 3 2011, 07:45 AM

--------------------

Hunting for: Shinies on Pokemon: Sapphire Version.

Sprites (click to show)

Credits (click to show)

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

BlackStarLine
post Feb 17 2011, 12:54 PM
Post #22

Elite Four
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 76 525

Uprising Team

"Nice to meet you Rachel. And i'll pass thanks. I'm going to do a bit of exploration as it happens. It's high time I found out what this place offers."

And with that, Daniel walked out of the room, closing the door behind him. He released Max from his pokeball and turned left down the hall.

"This is pretty damn big don't you think Max?" Daniel asked.

Max barked in agreement as they carried on walking down the hall. Soon they reached a lift and decided to see what was below them.

When they were both in the lift, Daniel pressed the button for the lower ground floor and when the door opened they were face to face with an enormous battlefield, the size of which Daniel had never seen. Well, technically he had when watching the Pokemon League competitions... But still, he didn't expect to see one anywhere else.

Making a mental note to show Kishk, Daniel had a closer look at the field. and saw that like the ones at the pokemon league, it was interchangeable. There was also an electronic referee in case there was only a party of 2.

Daniel carried on looking around, with Max by his side. They soon came across a self service pokemon centre. Daniel assumed it was for trainers to heal their pokemon before and after the matches.

--------------------
Uprising Stuff... (click to show)

Random Crap. (click to show)

The most epic quote in history:
QUOTE(kirby163 @ Nov 15 2010, 10:58 PM) *
They teach blackmail at college, but it's called ethics awesome.gif
+Quote Post

Dragonwish2
post Feb 21 2011, 06:57 PM
Post #23

Take a story and craft it well...
Group Icon

Member No.: 63 755

PANE Team

Rachel shrugged as he left. "Suit yourself." She picked up her bags and looked at the beds. Two boys, one girl, and two beds... I wonder how this will end. She looked out onto the balcony. It was a great view of the resort, and people could be seen enjoying their stay. Rachel smiled and glanced back at the beds. I'll let the guys have them. She took out her phone and searched the room for a card. She eventually found one and called the number for the lobby.
"Hello, this is the Bungalow Resort. How may I help you?"
"I'm Rachel from room 123. Could I get some pillows and blankets sent up? There aren't enough beds."
"Of course ma'am, they should be there in five minutes."
"Thank you!" Click! Rachel sat on one of the beds, thinking of what to do. She remembered her idea of the beach. "I don't think I need a tan yet." She sighed. "Well, I'm supposed to learn the ways of the Rebellion. I bet one of the things I might want to learn is tracking someone down." Rachel rose and got to work.

"Comt on out!" She pulled out her pokeballs, letting them enlarge in her hands before throwing them into the air above her. Four flashes of light brightened the room before fading. A snivy landed with a flip onto the bed, crossing her small arms and glancing around with a snort and closed her eyes, as if to say, 'It's okay.' The poochyena was just about to step forward when Rachel's togepi landed on him. Togi giggled and jumped off to be chased by Marcus. Blake took one look and sneezed, sending himself hurling into a wall. Rachel sighed. "Straighten up." Jaklyn immediatly opened her eyes and sprang into action. Marcus stopped and sat down facing Rachel, stiffening so much he looked like a stuffed dummy or furry statue. Blake raced to his side, standing similarly. Togi was spinning around. "Ahem." Togi stopped and glanced at Rachel before trudging into line. Jaklyn over looked them and hit Blake in the chest lightly, resulting in an even more stiff Pokemon. Rachel chuckled. "You can relax, guys."

Jaklyn jumped back onto the bed and continued jumping until she reached a height to where she could land on Rachel's shoulder, gripping on by sitting and lacing her leg into the back-pack strap. Rachel glanced at Marcus. "Think you can help me find... uh, what's his name? Kish? Kiss? Kishk!" She smiled with a small sense of pride at her memory. "He was the one not in the room when I came in." Marcus barked and started sniffing around. He gagged a moment and keeled over onto his back, tongue sticking out and eyes closed, acting as if he died from the smell. Rachel stiffled a laugh. "Be a bit more serious about this." Marcus opened an eye and went back to work. He lead Rachel to the second bed and back to the door. Rachel had her other pokemon return. "Let me change and then we'll go," she told her black pokemon.

Ten minutes later she was walking down towards the beach, still following Marcus. She now wore a purple shirt with short sleeves and golden pants, with light purple sandals and a purple belt to hold her pokebals. Her bag was lighter, emptied of most of it's contents. Marcus stopped and barked before racing over the sand. Rachel pulled her pokeball out to return him before noticing who Marcus was running towards. He looked about Rachels age and was sitting on the sand with a Poochyena in his lap. As she came closer she spotted more pokemon; a growlithe, shuppet, and pidgey. Marcus, uncaring of the person and pokemon, grabbed at a piece of Pokemon food and darted back to Rachel. "Marcus! Bad boy. Return the food." Marcus froze, the lump in his throat going back up and onto the sand, though now the food was covered in saliva. Rachel gagged and plugged her nose. She glanced at the boy sitting nearby. "Sorry about that," she said with a nasal voice. Rachel heard herself and let go of her nose. "My poochyena is... well, he's himself. Which, sadly, means he eats things randomly. I'll pay for the food." She remembered why she was there. "Oh, excuse myself, I'm Rachel."

--------------------
Pane (click to show)

Percentages and Truths (click to show)
+Quote Post

Kishk
post Feb 22 2011, 06:41 AM
Post #24

Group Icon

Uprising RP Team

Kishk was still playing with his puppy Pokémon when he heard something barking close by. There seemed to be a Poochyena barking at him, for no apparent reason. Growlithe glared at the wild Pokémon, clearly not enjoying the sound of its annoying barking. The Pokémon then ran up to Growlithe's near-empty food bowl and stole a single piece of food. Growlithe snapped up to attack the little thief, but Kishk scooped him out of the sand before he was able to do anything. The Pokémon squirmed a little in his arms, but eventually settled down, still glaring at the annoying intruder.

"Hey, Growlithe, you can't just go around attacking random Pokémon," Kishk told him, "Even if they've stolen your food. Ok, little buddy?" Pressing Growlithe and Poochyena against his chest, he followed the other Poochyena with his gaze, until it returned to someone Kishk wasn't expecting.

A young girl of about his age was there, wearing a purple shirt with short sleeves. Her wavy blond hair hung at her shoulders, with long and shining bangs curling up at the sides. Her teal-blue eyes gleamed in the sunlight, as beautiful and magnificent as the sea behind them. A sudden breeze blew in, making her hair trail behind her a bit, catching the sunlight and glowing with a golden hue. Her golden pants also glowed, though these seemed to diminish her beauty slightly. Kishk gasped ever so slightly when she introduced herself, apologizing for the Poochyena's behavior.

"U-umm... Rachel, was it?" Kishk accidentally let the two Pokémon in his arms slip, "Oh! Sorry Growlithe, Poochyena!" He sat back down in his chair and brought up the platter of soda, "Umm... No need to worry about the food... Umm... D'you want some soda?" He lifted the platter, hiding his face and his blushing behind it, shuffling his feet slightly in the sand.

One thing was for Kishk to walk up to a random girl and start flirting with her (which never ended well for him), but for a good-looking girl to actually walk up to Kishk of her own accord and talk to him? His experience with girls usually involved a Pokémon battle, or, in a recent case, boyfriends running after him. This was something completely new, which left him shocked, giddy and embarrassed at the same time. Kishk was almost too happy when he remembered something: Rachel. Rachel Lore.

"...I'm sending you and Daniel a new recruit. Her name is Rachel Lore."

Hmm... So this is the new recruit?

Kishk now looked thoughtfully at her, sizing her up (especially near her upper body, if you take my meaning). She was shorter than him by a few good inches, but that didn't bother Kishk. He didn't like girls that were too tall.

Well, she might not be a complete stranger, but she still didn't try to attack me yet... I think I have a shot.

So this is also your type of gal?

Yes, and please try to stay out of my head all the time. Ok?

Vitória didn't reply, but floated over to Kishk's side, smiling at the newcomer. Kishk stood up again, the color in his cheeks now gone, and introduced himself to her. He smiled timidly at Rachel, still slightly embarrassed.

"Ahem..." Kishk blinked several times and thought long and hard about what he would say. He didn't want to blabber out something indecent by accident, "My name is Kishk. Kishk Akrias. And these are my Pokémon: Growlithe, Poochyena, Jig, Tesla, Vitória and Pidgey." He pointed at each of them in turn, snapping his fingers at Jig and Tesla, who were still fighting over a bowl of food.

Kishk ran a hand through his hair, combing it as best as he could.

"Umm... Have a seat?" he indicated the beach chair next to his own. "You must be the new recruit, right?"

This post has been edited by Kishk: Apr 12 2011, 07:05 AM

--------------------

Sprites (click to show)

Credits (click to show)

+Quote Post

Dragonwish2
post Feb 22 2011, 07:05 PM
Post #25

Group Icon

PANE Team

"U-umm... Rachel, was it?" The boy loosened his arms and let his pokemon go. "Oh! Sorry Growlithe, Poochyena! Umm... No need to worry about the food... Umm... D'you want some soda?" Rachel nodded.
"Uh, sure; thanks." She took a soda and noticed Marcus stalking in a manner Rachel learned meant he was about to tackle someone. She quickly scrambled for his pokeball and returned him behind her back just as he leapt into the air. Rachel recovered and glanced back at the guy sitting in the sand. "Ya, I'm Rachel. Did you get a call or are you psychic?" She noticed he looked her over. Oh my gosh, did I put on a bad outfit over my swimming suit?! Wait, why do I even care? She was so used to isolation of being in a lab with only adults as companions, her socializing skills were, in her eyes, a weak point. Rachel watched him think things through and the Shuppet hovered forward, smiling. The black haired boy stood with a shaky smile and spoke.

"Ahem..." He blinked and paused. Rachel used the time to take in the teenager's appearance. He had black tousled hair and hazel eyes that were focused on her. He had on only blue swimming trunks with black designs. He had a decent amount of muscle on his arms, and looked like he could hold his own in hand to hand combat. He was quite a few inches taller than Rachel, but that only helped his image. In Rachel's opinion, he was actually... well, pretty cute. Rachel listened as he spoke again. "My name is Kishk. Kishk Akrias. And these are my Pokémon: Growlithe, Poochyena, Jig, Tesla, Vitória and Pidgey." Kishk ran a hand through his hair. Rachel smiled.

"Nice to meet you. The Poochyena that nabbed some of your food was Marcus, one of my pokemon." He cares about his pokemon.

"Umm... Have a seat?" he indicated the beach chair next to his own. "You must be the new recruit, right?"

Rachel blinked in surprise. She had entirely spaced out on the fact she was standing. "Oh, um, sure." She did a mental head smack. Sure?! My vocabulary has vanished. Rachel sat in the chair and sipped from her soda. She noticed how many trainers and people had their pokemon out and reached for her belt. First came Jaklyn, and shortly followed Blake and Togi, with lastly Marcus. Rachel turned back to Kishk. "These are my pokemon; Jaklyn is the snivy, Marcus... you met him, Blake is my little fireball, and Togi is my little cutie." A glare from the egg pokemon warned Rachel not to use that term again. She tried to think of a topic for a conversation. "I'm from Sinnoh. Where are you from?"

Her snivy climbed swiftly up the pole and out of sight onto the top of the beach umbrella, scanning the area. She then lied on top of the parasol on her back, as if getting a tan. Blake was sitting on Marcus to keep him from running off. Togi walked over to Rachel and jumped into her lap. "Toge-pi~!"

--------------------
Pane (click to show)

+Quote Post

Mosica
post Feb 22 2011, 09:15 PM
Post #26

a smile better suits a hero
Group Icon

Group: +Contributor
Member No.: 10 191

Garnet

Megan listened halfheartedly as Kanoa explained that his Shoomish was one of a kind. "Well duh, I can see that, the little thing is pink!" she thought to herself as she rolled her eyes. He had proceeded to introduce his pokemon, and Dusk did the same. Megan, however, had no interest in doing that what-so-ever, but briefly said, "That cutie Ralts there is Ruhi. Chetiri is also one of a kind here, a Tepig." One of a kind meaning that Chetiri was the only Tepig she'd ever saw, though not the first Unova pokemon.

The little fire pig had ignored his name being called because he was too busy circling in place on the beach towel. When he was satisfied, he laid down to soak up some much liked sun. Ruhi looked up when Megan said his name and seemed to blush a tiny bit when she called Ruhi her "cutie." He quickly turned back to what he was doing: piling sand, which only slid down the pile to form a cone shape. Ruhi was fascinated with the sand since he had never encountered it before.

Megan was about to walk off, but again, was stopped. One after the other, a total of two woman had tried to flirt with Kanoa, but he simply waved them away, just like that. "No thanks, lady. I'm with these two pretty girls here." He told them.

She was overly flattered - and took it to heart a little bit too much - that Kanoa called her pretty. Sure, he was no where near the first guy to call her pretty, but Megan used that to boost her self image higher than it should be. "Why wouldn't he see me as pretty?" she thought with pride. "He probably just included Dusk so she wouldn't feel bad." Megan onced-over Dusk with a look of disgust on her face. in her opinion, Dusk wasn't even half as good looking as she was.

Megan knelt down beside her two pokemon. "Chetiri, Ruhi, do either of you want to come with me for a walk?" Ruhi turned away from his playing in the sand and nodded cheerfully. However, Chetiri just snorted. "Ok Mr. Sleepy Pig, you can stay here while Ruhi and I go for that walk I mentioned." He didn't seem to care, as he didn't reply back.

She let out a small "oh" as she realized that she was still wearing her hat, which probably looked unattractive with her swimsuit. Taking it off, her placed it on Chetiri's head. He shook his head to readjust the hat to his liking and left it on. Megan giggled at how silly the Tepig looked wearing the over sized cap.

"Now if you'll excuse Ruhi and me, we'll go scope out for suspicious people over there." Megan stood pointed down to the beach where she was going. By 'suspicious people' she meant 'hot guys' and by 'scope' she meant flirt. It wouldn't hurt to say 'Out for' meant 'with some,' in this case.

--------------------

Credit for my avatar goes to Cycloneblaze

Black Rock Shooter, where did you go?
+Quote Post

Kamaitachi
post Feb 22 2011, 10:42 PM
Post #27

I'm dying to see how this one ends.
Group Icon

Group: RP Moderators
Member No.: 77 254

Taggarty Lee

Cynder the Cyndaquil, Silverwood the Dork Turtwig, Ruhi the Ralts and Chetiri the...Fire pig? It certainly was one of a kind, Kanoa had never seen anything like it before.

"Well I'm pleased to meet you all, new friends." Kanoa's bright smile seemed a little brighter in the pleasant sunlight.

"Now, if you'll excuse Ruhi and me, we'll go scope out for suspicious people over there."

It seemed that Megan was taking the mission rather seriously, Kanoa thought to himself. If he had known that what she'd actually said was: "we'll go flirt with some hot guys.", Kanoa would more than likely have joined her in a heartbeat. However, he really was loathe to start the mission when he really could be working on his tan.

"Suit yourself, Bumblebee." He wasn't exactly sure where most of the nicknames he imparted with people came from, and he was never one to question his instincts. In this case, I might point out, it was simply because Megan's bathing suit top was striped. Was it yellow and black? No. Purple, white, grey and black. However, that was where Kanoa had somehow derived 'Bumblebee' from.

In the meantime, however, he threw a sort of casual salute at her "Report back if you find any suspicious people." He half-commanded half-heartedly. "I'll keep an eye on Chetiri."

With that, he set his pokemon down and pulled out the sunscreen from...nowhere...and applied it to himself. Unable to reach all the spots on his back, he handed it to Dusk with a grin: "get my back will you? Then I'll get yours."

After that little task was done (or not done), he plopped himself down in the chair, right out in the sun. It was a shame he hadn't brought any sunglasses with him. Perhaps he'd pick some up at the Bungalow gift store. Perhaps they'd survive more than a day at his apartment...which was probably destroyed by now thanks to his roommate, Spider.

Benihana had nestled himself into the sand, looking for all the world like a little grouchy lump with a frill around him. He wiggled about in what Kanoa could tell was a happy fashion, but to all the rest of the world, he looked like he wasn't enjoying himself at all.

Coco Wheelie, still jealous for his trainer's attention, had decided to sit right next to Kanoa, eying Dusk curiously the whole while. This was mostly because he was sizing up whether or not Dusk would be a potential attention stealer. It already seemed that she was, but the Roselia was keen on making absolutely sure through intense study and observation.

Kanoa folded his arms behind his head, closing his eyes with a serene smile as the warm sun beat down on his face and body. Sure, he'd have an awkward tan, but it didn't matter; he was a skateboarder. They always had awkward tans.

"We should probably just not attack the rebels." Kanoa sighed "That way we could extend our mission here." He didn't speak that part too loudly, but he was pretty sure that no one but Dusk could hear him say that. Even still, that sort of carelessness was Kanoa's modus operandi.

--------------------

Song Stuck in My Head:~*~Blank Space - Ariana Silvanas (Postmodern Jukebox Cover)~*~

Pane (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)
+Quote Post

Kishk
post Feb 23 2011, 08:17 AM
Post #28

Group Icon

Uprising RP Team

Kishk eyed Rachel (naturally, his eyes constantly darted to her upper body, then back to her face) with interest. She seemed just as awkward as he was in this situation, which wasn't all that bad once you got over the halted talk and cheap conversation starters. Maybe they would loosen up a bit after they were used to each other.

After a bit of awkward silence, she introduced her Pokémon. There was Marcus, the thief that Growlithe now hated; Jaklyn, a smug-looking Pokémon that was completely unknown to Kishk; Blake, a cute Torchic; and Togi: a Togepi which didn't seem to like being called a cutie.

Though all her Pokémon were interesting in their own way, the so-called Snivy caught Kishk's attention the most. From her shape and colors, Kishk guessed she was some sort of reptilian grass-type. Most of the body was green, while it's underside was cream-colored. A yellow stripe ran down the length of its tail, and yellow markings were also present around the eyes. On each shoulder, a small yellow structure protruded, giving her the appearance of wearing a collar. The Pokémon's body was long and snake-like, but she had fully-developed limbs. She stood on two curved legs, and held her three-fingered hands at her sides. As if nothing else could make this Pokémon more peculiar to Kishk, there was a wide, three-pronged leaf on its tail, which swished about constantly.

Kishk's own Pokémon also seemed interested in Jaklyn, but they didn't show it in such an obvious manner as their trainer. Only Jig and Tesla were interested enough to climb up the parasol acquaint themselves with the Snivy. Vitória, which had taken a liking to her Trainer, remained at Kishk's side, while the other Pokémon played with Marcus and Blake.

"You have some pretty interesting Pokémon," said Kishk, looking over at Jaklyn. "And a cute one, too!" he added, smiling at the Togepi in Rachel's lap.

Next to the inflatable pool, Growlithe and Poochyena stalked Marcus slowly, going around in circles as if waiting for the enemy to strike. "Knock it off, guys. He's a friend, so treat him as one." Kishk was still distant with Rachel and her Pokémon, but not so much as to attack them. That would just be silly.

Rachel was drinking her soda slowly when she paused to ask him where he was from. She mentioned she was from Sinnoh, but she didn't mention from which city. Kishk didn't know much about Sinnoh, but he knew where it was and where a few of its cities were located.

"Oh... I'm from here," Kishk ran a hand through his hair again. "Hoenn, I mean. Not Noverus. I'm originally from Mauville, the place with the electric-type Gym Leader. My... umm... my parents were working for a company in Mauville, but they were relocated to Noverus. I was about 12 years old when..." he paused for a second. Why was he telling her all this? She had just asked him where he was from. He had never talked to anyone besides the police and his CO about his parents' death, so why did she have to know? Why did her presence make his tongue so loose? It didn't matter anymore. He had to finish his sentence now. "...when the factory they worked at was attacked. Team Magma did it... th-they... they killed my parents." His voice shook slightly, and a single tear ran down his cheek.

Kishk wiped the tear away quickly and recomposed himself, not wanting to make the conversation even more awkward. He didn't want Rachel, or anyone for that matter, to see this side of him. Of all his Pokémon, only Vitória, which had been paying attention to the conversation, noticed Kishk's feelings. A sort of scrambled mess of feelings and words burst from her mind and flooded his, attempting to calm Kishk down.

It's ok, Vitória... I'm fine now. Thanks.

There was no response from the Shuppet. She simply moved closer to Kishk, going through his arm in the process. Once again, the horrible cold feeling he had experienced in the car washed over him once more, making him forget his troubles. Vitória was an excellent help in times like these: her method was horrendous, but it got the job done. And right now, that was all Kishk cared about.

Moving away slightly from the Shuppet, Kishk resumed talking to Rachel, ignoring his small emotional hiccup.

"So... Umm... What city in Sinnoh are you from?"

This post has been edited by Kishk: Feb 23 2011, 08:57 AM

--------------------

Sprites (click to show)

Credits (click to show)

+Quote Post

BlackStarLine
post Feb 23 2011, 11:50 AM
Post #29

Elite Four
Group Icon

Uprising Team

Daniel finished wandering round the building and decided to go and meet Rachel and Kishk on the beach. As he and Max were waiting for the lift Daniel decided to improve Max's speed with a run down the beach. As they enter the lift, Daniel thinks a little more about how to train Max. He might even ask Kishk to train Poochyena as well. As they exited the lift Daniel noticed a gift shop. Popping inside quickly, he spotted a Frisbee and bought it to help with the training.

As they walked onto the beach, Daniel unbuttoned his shirt to let the nice breeze flow past his chest. He loved days like these, where he could just relax by the beach without a care in the world and not have to worry about battling Magma or Aqua. He was just another teenage pokemon trainer hanging out with a couple of friends.

As he walked down the beach towards Kishk and Rachel, Daniel released all his pokemon except Jet, who he would release as soon as he reached the sea. He watched as Max raced down to the sea, kicking up sand as he went. Lily and Belle walked along side Daniel as he walked down the beach towards the sea, Belle was enjoying every minute of being in the sun. Daniel realised he hadn't given any of his pokemon a bath/shower at all. Max was looking very scruffy and would need a proper wash to remove all the salt from his fur.

He passed Kishk and Rachel who were having a quick chat and reached the sea after a couple more minutes walking. Out of the corner of his eye he could see Belle staying away from the water as was natural for a fire type. Lily however, walked up to the shoreline and let the water lap over her feet. Daniel released Jet into the sea and told him not to go too far away, before returning to the camp spot where Kishk and Rachel were still chatting. He pulled up a spare chair and flopped down onto it, sighing happily. He watched as Belle lay down beside him and closed her eyes with a look of utmost contentedness upon her face.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Dragonwish2
post Feb 23 2011, 04:55 PM
Post #30

Group Icon

PANE Team

Rachel glanced down at Togi as she was mentioned. Togi was waving a finger and Rachel scooped her up in a quick hug to prevent the oncoming Metronome that seemed to be aimed at Kishk. She watched Kishk's pokemon climb up the parasol her own pokemon had and smiled. She looked back at Kishk as he spoke again.
"Knock it off guys. He's a friend, so treat him as one." He turned back to Rachel. "Oh... I'm from here," he said with a pause that let him comb his hair with his hand. "Hoenn, I mean. Not Noverus. I'm originally from Mauville, the place with the electric-type Gym Leader. My... umm... my parents were working for a company in Mauville, but they were relocated to Noverus. I was about 12 years old when..." Rachel noticed the pause with more strength this time; he seemed to be sad for a moment before finishing the sentence, "...when the factory they worked at was attacked. Team Magma did it... th-they... they killed my parents." Rachel's mouth opened slightly and a tear fell down Kishk's face.

"Oh my gosh... I knew Magma was evil, but I never heard something like that." She glanced at her feet. "I should have guessed. When I first came here, to Noverus, there was almost fear in people's eyes. I asked around and they would get angry or frightened and leave." She watched Kishk wipe the tear; his ghost pokemon faced Kishk and the duo almost had a silent conversation. The Shuppet passed through his arm, a move Rachel found disturbing in her mind. Kishk looked at Rachel, but he now lacked the hollow look he had in his eyes when he mentioned his parents.

"So... Umm... What city in Sinnoh are you from?" Rachel gave herself another mental headsmack for forgetting that.
"I'm from Canalave City, a seaport to the middle west of Sinnoh." She chuckled at the memory. "My dad was a merchant of the sea, while my mom volunteered at a Pokemon Center. I learned a lot from them." She looked towards Togi, Marcus, and Blake. "I got everyone but Jaklyn from my brothers." Rachel watched Daniel go by. She paled as a growl emitted from her stomache. "Ummm..." She opened her cell phone and used the number she had found in the room. "Hey, do you think I can get a Tauros burger and some fries with ketchup out here? On the beach. I'm the blonde near the inflatable pool." She held the phone away as a yell could be heard. "Don't worry, I'll tip." The yelling stopped and Rachel clicked her phone shut. She glanced at Kishk with a smile. "The guy seemed to be irritated with you." Togi laughed at that and leapt down from Rachel's lap to meet the other pokemon.

Rachel watched Daniel come and sit. "Hey there. I thought you weren't headed here?" She shrugged and watched a man in a Bungalow uniform slide over the beach, carrying a tray with Rachel's food. She waved him over and handed him some money, giving a decent 30% tip. The man just nodded feebly and walked back to the resort building. Rachel picked up her burger and bit into it, eyeing Marcus and occasionally shoving him away from the food on her lap.

--------------------
Pane (click to show)

+Quote Post

SaphireShadows
post Feb 23 2011, 11:08 PM
Post #31

It's a Diiiinosaurus Line!
Group Icon

Member No.: 101 714

PANE Pokemon

Dusk listened to Megan as she introduced her Pokemon. She wrinkled her nose at the names. Ruhi and Chetiri? she thought, Those can't be actual names. Nevertheless, she smiled and waved at Ruhi and Chetiri.

Dusk barely heard Megan ask her Pokemon if they wanted to go for a walk with her. Chetiri apparently wanted to catch some z's, but Ruhi was all for it. "Now if you'll excuse Ruhi and me, we'll go scope out for suspicious people over there." she pointed down the beach. Dusk looked where she was pointing. All she saw were a few surfer guys and guys playing volleyball.

"Oooh, tell me if any of the surfer dudes are Rebels. It'd be a shame if you tried to hook up with an enemy." Dusk was so fond of sarcasm. She really was. She only wondered if her sarcasm was lost on others. She mentally shrugged. She didn't really care if Megan took her comment seriously or not.

"Suit yourself, Bumblebee," Kanoa said as Megan walked away. Dusk raised an eyebrow.

"Bumblebee?" she inquired. Where'd he get that nickname from? She smiled as Kanoa play-saluted Megan and started talking like a CO. Then he took out a sunscreen bottle from what seemed like thin air. After he rubbed a good amount on his front, he handed the bottle to Dusk and grinned.

"Get my back will you? Then I'll get yours." Dusk blinked once, then twice. What? She had never been asked something like that before. Was Kanoa flirting with her? She couldn't tell. Dusk silently squirted a fair amount of sunscreen into the palm of her hand, then applied it to her new friend's back. She blushed slightly when she finished, and he took the bottle of sunscreen from her. Dusk pulled her ponytail out of the way as he rubbed the cool lotion onto her shoulders. It was awkward for her, to say the least, but Kanoa didn't seem to think it was weird. He flopped down onto his beach chair afterwards and started working on his tan. His Roselia sidled up beside him and sat down, staring curiously at Dusk.

"Hello, Coco Wheelie was it?" she asked the small Pokemon. She reached behind her and pulled out a pellet of Pokefood. "Would you like one?" she asked as she offered the piece of food to him. Dusk had a special affection for Grass-type Pokemon. Her father had had a Bulbasaur that was considered the "family pet" years ago. Dusk had loved him, and had on more than one occasion asked her father if she could have him as her first Pokemon. He had laughed and told her that he'd think about it. He had never had the chance to answer her. Dusk lowered her eyes to the sandy ground, tears welling up in the corners of her eyes. Cynder, who had been drooling over the piece of Pokefood that was being offered to Coco suddenly crawled into Dusk's lap and nuzzled her concernedly. She wiped her eyes hastily and patted the Cyndaquil's head to show she was all right.

"We should probably just not attack the rebels." Kanoa sighed quietly, "That way we could extend our mission here." Dusk agreed wholeheartedly.

"Yeah, this place is great. Certainly better than a park bench," Dusk mumbled. Her eyes widened as she realized she had said that last sentence out loud, then clapped her hand over her mouth for good measure. Why was she always such a blabbermouth?

This post has been edited by SaphireShadows: Feb 24 2011, 08:30 PM

--------------------
PANE/Uprising (click to show)

Credits/Stalkin (click to show)

"I must be missing something here-" "Yes, a bloody sense of humor!"
+Quote Post

Kishk
post Feb 25 2011, 09:24 AM
Post #32

Group Icon

Uprising RP Team

Kishk smirked slightly as he saw the same Bungalow employee from the previous two deliveries walk up to them, ignoring Kishk completely. Kishk watched the worker make his way back to the resort, slightly cheered up by his tip. Maybe working at a resort all the time wasn't as fun as it looked, even with all the perks such as free vacations.

"I guess he was pretty pissed off at me," he said, noticing that Reeves had sat down in the empty beach chair. "Oh, hey Reeves! I didn't see you there. This is Daniel Reeves, by the way, though it seems as if you've already met him." Kishk pointed at Reeves with pride, "He was one of my first friends in Noverus. Now that I think about it, you're also one of the first ones!" he told Rachel, smiling sweetly at her.

Kishk stretched his arms widely behind him, quietly stealing one of the fries that Rachel had left unguarded. Smiling, he stood up and stretched the rest of his body, getting ready for a swim. When he was done, he performed a handstand to make sure he was fully-stretched (and to show off to Rachel), then poked Jig in the head.

"Wanna come take a swim?" he asked the Totodile, extending his hand for him to climb onto. Jig happily accepted and jumped on Kishk, running up his arm and perching himself on Kishk's shoulder, in an uncanny imitation of Pidgey. Pidgey didn't seem to mind Jig's foolishness though, and simply returned to playing with Blake. "Sorry to take off already, but I'm going for another swim. If anyone wants to come, just follow my trail of awesomeness." Grinning, Kishk ran off as fast as he could, his feet sinking slightly in the warm and soft sand. Halfway to the water, he halted suddenly and set Jig down.

"Race you there!" he said, sprinting off once more. When he had waded to a chest-high level of water, he looked back at where Rachel was sitting. She looked just as beautiful from a distance as she did up close. Kishk waved at her and performed a second handstand, this time under water and with a single hand. The tides knocked him down and he rolled back into a proper standing position. Underwater, Jig imitated his Trainer, grinning goofily at him. Cupping his hands around his mouth, he called out to Rachel and Reeves.

"Hey! Get your lazy butts over here! The water's fine!"

I wonder if Rachel's even wearing any bathing gear under those clothes...

She probably is.

Kishk nearly jumped in fear. Vitória had followed him and Jig to the water without either of them noticing. She was floating underwater, looking in Rachel's direction.

When did you get here?!

Well, I arrived at the resort with you, so I'd say I've gotten here around the same time as you did.

Kishk ignored the soft laughing that was issuing from Vitória's mind, and called out once more to Rachel and Reeves.

"C'mon! If you don't have a swimsuit or something just come in as you are!"

Jig gave a Kishk a slightly perverted grin, guessing a few of his Trainer's thoughts.

"Oh, shut up, you." he told the Totodile, lifting him high in the air.

This post has been edited by Kishk: Feb 25 2011, 09:31 AM

--------------------

Sprites (click to show)

Credits (click to show)

+Quote Post

BlackStarLine
post Feb 25 2011, 02:37 PM
Post #33

Elite Four
Group Icon

Uprising Team

"Never said I wasn't going to come down eventually... Just wanted to explore the place a bit..." Daniel replied with a small grin.

"Speaking of which... Hey Kishk, I found a battle arena a floor below us. I wondered if you wanted to give it a go a bit later?" Daniel asked.

Kishk seemed not to have heard him as he raced down towards the sea.

"Keep an eye on Jet for me would you! I don't want him swimming off!" Daniel called after him. He couldn't help but grin as Kishk acted the fool in front of Rachel.

The thought occurred to him that he had never really had strong feelings for any girls... That was bound to play on his mind for a while. He pushed it to the back of his head for the time being and relaxed in the chair.

"Hey Rachel, if you decide to go down to the sea, do me a favour and launch a ball of sand at Kishk for me?" Daniel asked with a grin. "I'd love to see the reaction on his face when he gets hit by one."

--------------------

+Quote Post

Dragonwish2
post Feb 25 2011, 04:27 PM
Post #34

Group Icon

PANE Team

"I think he was a little mad at you." Rachel laughed and looked towards Kishk.

"Oh, hey Reeves! I didn't see you there. This is Daniel Reeves, by the way, though it seems as if you've already met him." Rachel watched Kishk point at his friend. "He was one of my first friends in Noverus. Now that I think about it, you're also one of the first ones!" He smiled at Rachel.
"Well, I'm happy to hear that." She watched him stretch and get up to do a handstand, which was a pretty good show of balance (and his body) in her opinion. Kishk invited his Totodile to join him and started to head towards the water.

"Sorry to take off already, but I'm going for another swim. If anyone wants to come, just follow my trail of awesomeness." Rachel laughed, a warm and jolly but somewhat rare sound from her. She turned as Daniel spoke.

"Never said I wasn't going to come down eventually... Just wanted to explore the place a bit..." He was grinning then.
"Speaking of which... Hey Kishk, I found a battle arena a floor below us. I wondered if you wanted to give it a go a bit later?" Rachel smiled.
"He's gone faster than a Jolteon. Though if you battle, I want to watch." Rachel remembered the pokemon from when a trainer had come with it to Professor Rowan asking for tips on how to be even faster. She watched Kishk wave and do a handstand, though he was knocked over quickly by a wave. She chuckled and glanced at Daniel.

"Hey! Get your lazy butts over here! The water's fine!" Rachel smiled and stood up.

"Hey Rachel, if you decide to go down to the sea, do me a favour and launch a ball of sand at Kishk for me?" Daniel was grinning again, "I'd love to see the reaction on his face when he gets hit by one." Jaklyn seemed to have been eavesdropping, for she waved bye to the Shinx she had been chatting to and flipped off the parasol, landing gracefully on the sand before pointing to Marcus. "Sni-ii!" Marcus shook off Blake and started digging. Rachel laughed.

"Looks like they have that covered." Jaklyn was already forming a ball with the wet sand Marcus had digged up. Marcus was highly interested in the idea, being the jester and joker he was. Rachel kicked off her sandals and pulled off her shorts, belt, and covering shirt. Underneath the thin clothes was a midnight blue swimming suit. The lower half was designed with a cute small skirt over the bottom, and the top extended in the front to cover her chest, though her back was still exposed.. She pulled out sunscreen from her bag and covered herself where she could. She handed the bottle to Daniel afterwards. "Mind getting my back?"

After he got her back (or didn't), Rachel heard Kishk call out again. "C'mon! If you don't have a swimsuit or something just come in as you are!" She smiled and turned around before heading towards the water. Jaklyn was creeping towards the water, hiding under shady umbrellas or even under towels. She got near enough to the water and hefted out the ball of sand. The Snivy beckoned to Marcus, who had tried to sneakily follow but did a poor job of it. Jaklyn got on her stomache and Marcus held down her tail with a paw and shoved the sand onto it. He aimed as best as he could. Marcus was never the brains of the team, and he let go quickly to watch the sand fly. Of course, he had misjudged the distance and height, and the target became clear quickly. Jaklyn looked up out of the sand and moaned as the large chunk of dirt hit Rachel in the back. She had just reached the water and was pushed off balance, falling head first into Kishk, who was holding Jig at the time. Rachel knocked all of them into the water and sat up, rubbing the water from her eyes.

Marcus was fleeing to the chairs to hide, though Jaklyn simply shrugged and walked slowly back, ignoring everything that had just happened.

This post has been edited by Dragonwish2: Feb 25 2011, 06:31 PM

--------------------
Pane (click to show)

+Quote Post

Kishk
post Feb 26 2011, 01:19 PM
Post #35

Group Icon

Uprising RP Team

Kishk gaped slightly as he saw Rachel strip off her clothes to reveal a midnight blue swimming suit, which reminded him so much of the deep sea. It's lower half was designed as a short skirt, while its upper half was a classic design with no back covering, and a longer front which covered her chest. Kishk watched her make her way to the water, kicking up a bit of sand in the process. When she was nearly upon him, a ball of wet sand flew at her from a location unknown to Kishk. He watched, as if in slow motion, the ball close in on its target, finally hitting Rachel on her exposed back.

Kishk stretched out his free arm in an attempt to hold her and break her fall, but she had lost her balance completely, crashing head-first into him and bringing them all down. Kishk instinctively held his breath before the water engulfed him. Jig surfaced first, laughing uncontrollably. Rachel, which had been leaning slightly on top of Kishk, sat up straight and rubbed the salty water out of her eyes. Kishk got up and shook his head wildly, getting both water and hair out of his eyes. Grabbing Rachel carefully by the hand, he gently helped her up into a standing position. He breathed in sharply as he felt her soft skin on his hands. His heart beat faster.

"Are you okay?" he asked her, tilting his head slightly to look directly into her eyes. It felt as if every extra second in which he held her hand in his made his heart beat faster and faster. "That didn't hurt, did it?"

Kishk looked over Rachel's shoulder and towards the beach, still holding her hand, searching for the culprits. Though there was general movement all over the beach, a small figure on all fours seemed to be in a hurry to get out of sight. Another small figure, this time on two legs, followed behind it at a slower and much less hasty pace. Kishk squinted and shielded his eyes from the sun with his other hand in an attempt to recognize the figures.

"But... Those are Marcus and Jaklyn!" Kishk watched the two trouble-makers hide under the blue and white parasol where Kishk had set up camp earlier. "Sneaky little guys, aren't they?"

He sighed and looked back at Rachel. He quickly noticed that he was still holding her hand, and slowly drew his hand out of hers. He looked around for a change of subject. Under them, in the water, Jig had started playing with a Luvdisc. According to general belief, the appearance of a Luvdisc meant that the couple who spotted it would be blessed with undying love for each other. This sighting shocked Kishk at first, but then an idea came to him.

"Hey... D'you wanna go scuba diving?" he asked Rachel, smiling at her and trying not to show her how nervous he really was. "The brochure I read before coming here said they had a special area for it with tons of water-type Pokémon."

That sounds fun. Can I come too?

Of course you can!

Vitória, which had been hovering nearby and keeping a watch over them, came closer now, waiting for an answer from Rachel.

This post has been edited by Kishk: Feb 26 2011, 01:20 PM

--------------------

Sprites (click to show)

Credits (click to show)

+Quote Post

Dragonwish2
post Feb 26 2011, 03:34 PM
Post #36

Group Icon

PANE Team

Rachel coughed a salty taste in her mouth. Her hair clung to her skin because of the water. She could feel Kishk pull her up so that she was standing. Rachel blinked the water out of her eyes and looked down at her hand to see someone else holding it. She followed the length of the arm to see that it was Kishk. He was looking her in the eye. "Are you okay?" he asked. "That didn't hurt, did it?" Rachel shook her head.
"It just.. surprised me. And it knocked me into you, of course." Rachel rubbed the remaining sand off her back and looked around. No one seemed suspicious; no one laughing, or trying to hide... Aha! She could see Marcus and Jaklyn heading back towards Daniel and the other Pokémon.
"But... Those are Marcus and Jaklyn!" Kishk must have also spotted the duo of trouble. "Sneaky little guys, aren't they?"
"I should have guessed. Daniel asked me to throw sand at you, but my Pokémon were going to do it instead... and they missed." She chuckled. "They can be sneaky, yes. Jaklyn is the leader, and Marcus is a prankster." She looked at Kishk. "Sorry about that. Did I hit you too hard?" Rachel remembered where her palm was and pulled it back slightly, seconds after Kishk let go. Her face was turning red as a Tamato berry from the somewhat romantic gesture.

"Hey... D'you wanna go scuba diving?" he asked Rachel, smiling at her. "The brochure I read before coming here said they had a special area for it with tons of water-type Pokémon." Rachel smiled in reply.
"I didn’t know that, great idea! I'd love to." She noticed that the ghost type had come out with Kishk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaklyn was now back at the base, which pleased her. It was a mission success; though, not the mission she had been hoping to succeed in. Jaklyn had seen the two flirting to each other the moment she had left her poke ball. She had planned to help that grow later, but it seems Marcus's careless mistake handled it for her. Marcus was trembling and hiding under Daniel's chair, though stealing one of Rachel's fries every so often. Jaklyn beckoned him out; he refused to come. "Sniii~!" The Poochyena stared at her and Jaklyn smacked her forehead before climbing back up the parasol to take a nice nap.

--------------------
Pane (click to show)

+Quote Post

BlackStarLine
post Feb 27 2011, 09:34 AM
Post #37

Elite Four
Group Icon

Uprising Team

Daniel watched as the sand ball flew through the air and slammed straight into Rachel, who in turn fell straight into Kishk, who then fell into the water.

Daniel winced as he saw everything happen. "That had to hurt... It looked pretty big too." He muttered. "Never send a pokemon to do a person’s job..."

He sat and watched as Marcus shot back up the beach and hid under his chair, accidentally throwing sand over Belle, who it has to be said, didn't look best pleased.

She shook the sand off herself and hopped onto Rachel's now empty chair, where she promptly fell asleep again.

There were bound to be grains of sand still within Belle's fur, so she would need a proper grooming when they got back to their room.

Daniel could just about see Max and Lily in the distance racing each other up a small strip of sand.

He decided that he wouldn't need to race Max up and down the beach as he and Lily were doing fine on their own.

Daniel realised he hadn't been this relaxed since before he left Rustboro.. He wondered how his parents were doing and made a mental note to give them a ring when he got back to the resort.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Kamaitachi
post Feb 27 2011, 08:49 PM
Post #38

I'm dying to see how this one ends.
Group Icon

Group: RP Moderators
Member No.: 77 254

Taggarty Lee

"Yeah, this place is great. Certainly better than a park bench."

Kanoa completely missed the hint of melancholic nostalgia behind her comment. Likewise, he missed her clapping her hand over her mouth, figuring that she was merely being lady-like and covering up a burp.

"Dunno 'bout you" Kanoa yawned "but park benches are pretty wicked. They look like you could balance on them, but they're all, like, curved and junks. I tend to fall off of them most of the time."

Kanoa associated park benches with skateboarding.

Meanwhile, Coco Wheelie accepted the pokefood with a broad smile, deeming Dusk worthy of taking Kanoa's attention. Since his evolution from the cheerful looking Budew, he had grown particularly vain and proud of his beautiful appearance. He was a rose, after all.

A low grumble from the vicinity of his stomach indicated that it needed something. Kanoa gently rubbed his belly, looking around.

"Famished" he declared to no one in particular. "I wonder if we can order food and drinks at the-"

"Yes sir?" For all intents and purposes, a man in a Bungalow outfit had essentially popped out of the sand. He bowed, handing Kanoa and Dusk some menus.

"Neat!" Kanoa's dopey grin reappeared in a heartbeat as he scanned the menu. "Burger. Rare. Provolone and Bacon. Curly Friiiieeees" He sang the last part for good measure. He didn't have a good singing voice by any means, but at the very least, he had fun. "And a vanilla milkshake. Perfect." The waiter/employee/lifeguard whatever, turned over to Dusk, looking at her expectantly.

After he took her order, the staff member would essentially vanish in the same way he appeared; that is to say: Mysteriously.

Kanoa smiled, pulling his bandana over his eyes for a moment as he scratched the back of his head, tousling the already tousled hair.

"So, Dusk. Do you have a boyfriend?" He suddenly leaned in close, his face mere centimeters from hers, staring her directly in the eyes, face full of the utmost seriousness. "Is he cuuuuute?"

--------------------

Song Stuck in My Head:~*~Blank Space - Ariana Silvanas (Postmodern Jukebox Cover)~*~

Pane (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)
+Quote Post

SaphireShadows
post Feb 27 2011, 10:58 PM
Post #39

It's a Diiiinosaurus Line!
Group Icon

Member No.: 101 714

PANE Pokemon

"Dunno 'bout you, but park benches are pretty wicked. They look like you could balance on them, but they're all, like, curved and junks. I tend to fall off of them most of the time." Dusk dropped her hand from her mouth and quirked her eyebrow. She assumed that he hadn't understood what she had just revealed, and this made her breathe a sigh of relief.

Cynder had wriggled free from Dusk's lap and was staring curiously at Coco Wheelie. She hadn't seen many Grass type Pokemon (besides Silverwood), and she was fascinated with them. Curiously, Cynder pawed at Coco's flowers, wondering if he even had any hands underneath them. Unfortunately, Cynder drew too close, and inhaled some of the spores on Coco's flowers. This caused her to sneeze, and the flame on her back to ignite dangerously close to the poor grass type. Dusk quickly drew out Cynder's Poke ball and returned her, saving Coco from catching alight.

Through all the commotion, Dusk hadn't realized that a waiter from the Bungalow had appeared. Kanoa had apparently already ordered, as the waiter was waiting for her to pick up her menu and order. "Oh, umm," Dusk stuttered, "I-I'm not really hungry, thank you." The waiter nodded, took the menus and practically vanished. Dusk blinked, wondering how exactly he had disappeared so quickly.

It was about this time that Kanoa asked, "So, Dusk. Do you have a boyfriend?" He then leaned in so close that Dusk could feel his breath on her face. He looked her directly in the eyes, making it impossible for her to look away. It made her blush furiously. "Is he cuuuuute?" She blinked again, wondering if he was actually serious. The look on his face said he was.

"No, I don't," she said, looking down at her hands, but not backing away from Kanoa. "I had one back in Canalave, but that was years ago. He was a jerk though. He cheated on me and then lied to me, even though I had seen him with her. I had to go to her to get the truth. I haven't had a boyfriend since." She sighed and turned her hands over in her lap. This conversation wasn't really making her feel very good. A thought suddenly hit her, and she looked curiously back up into Kanoa's eyes. "Why do you ask?" she questioned, searching his eyes to find the answer.

Whether he had decided to answer her question or not, Dusk backed away from his face, the sudden disappearance of his warm breath on her face leaving her cheeks cold. "I-I think I'll go take a walk. I don't really want to waste this perfect day just sitting around doing nothing." And with that, she stood up and walked away, heading toward the wet sand right down by the surf. Silverwood, having just woken from his nap, stood and galloped (as best a little turtle can) down the beach after her. Dusk smiled at the little Pokemon and continued down the beach. She had to get these emotions that had surfaced under control. And most of all, she had to get rid of the confusion that the conversation between her and Kanoa had created.

--------------------
PANE/Uprising (click to show)

Credits/Stalkin (click to show)

"I must be missing something here-" "Yes, a bloody sense of humor!"
+Quote Post

Kishk
post Mar 1 2011, 06:49 PM
Post #40

Group Icon

Uprising RP Team

Kishk gave Rachel a broad grin and grabbed her by the hand once more, placing Jig atop his head, who parted with the Luvdisc and stuck his tongue out at Kishk. The Totodile called out to Jet, which popped his head out of the water with a quizzical look upon his face, his flotation sac completely expanded. Kishk motioned for Jet to come back to the beach, and the Pokémon took off, its twin tails spinning rapidly. Vitória had anticipated Kishk and was already on her way back to the sand, looking quickly back at him every so often. Even though she had been captured recently, the Shuppet had already bonded with her Trainer on a deeper level than any of the other Pokémon.

"Come on, Rachel!" he told her, pulling her by the hand towards the beach camp they had made. "We still need to pack up all our things and pry Reeves and his lazy butt off the chairs."

He waded throught the water with Jig balancing on his head and Rachel following him closely. Kishk sidestepped a group of Shellders and halted for a few seconds to allow an extremely angry duo of Shellos passage. Shortly afterwards, a flying Gastrodon followed, which had been hurled by a Machamp showing off to a female Medicham. It seemed that the beach was full of potential couples flirting with each other today. A little way off, about a dozen meters away from Kishk's camping site, was a young man who looked only a few years older than Kishk, and slightly taller than he was. The stranger wore a Pokémon bandana, and was rubbing sunscreen on a girl that also looked older than Kishk. The girl blushed slightly, but her boyfriend (or at least that's who Kishk thought he was) didn't seem bothered in the slightest. Kishk glanced back at Rachel, checking if she hadn't spotted that scene as well.

Blehh... All these lovey-dovey couples make it look as if I haven't progressed at all with her... Why didn't I think of offering her some sunscreen before I ran off?! I'm such an idiot.

Kishk was saved from giving himself a headsmack by Jig's conveniently-time random slap. He seemed equally as content to ride on top of his Trainer's head as swimming in the water. The hyperactive Totodile occasionally eyed Rachel, attempting to guess how freaked out she would get if he jumped on top of her head. When he looked forwards once more, he temporarily put his plan on hold. They had reached their camp again, and found the rest of their Pokémon crowded around Reeves, preventing him from relaxing at all.

"All right, kiddies," he told his Pokémon. "Granny Reeves is getting cranky. Back into your Pokéba-." Kishk stopped halfway through the word, patting around his waist with his free hand. He had just noticed that he wasn't wearing his Pokéball belt anymore.

Agh... I must have forgotten it in the bathroom when I changed!

"On second thought, you guys can stay outside. We," he pointed at him and Rachel. "Are gonna hop back in our room so I can get all the Pokéballs, and then we're going scuba diving! Obviously, you're coming along with us, Reeves." he smiled at his partner and poked at his head. "If any of you just wanna sit around in the sun, feel free to do so. But not here; Save it for when we get to the diving section of the resort, ok? I don't want everyone all split up and lost throughout the resort."

Letting go of Rachel's hand, Kishk pushed Reeves off his chair, folding it afterwards. When he had folded up the other chairs and closed all the parasols, he stacked these neatly on the sand. Pulling his PokéNav once more from his waterproof pocket, Kishk dialed for an employee to pick up their things. Mere moments after he had closed his PokéNav, the usual employee that already despised Kishk was there. He gathered up the folded chairs and parasols, and made his way gloomily back up the sandy slope to the resort.

"So... Let's get going?" Kishk asked his fellow Rebels.

This post has been edited by Kishk: Mar 1 2011, 06:52 PM

--------------------

Sprites (click to show)

Credits (click to show)

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 05:36 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.