Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Shichiro Kai
Emoisum
post Aug 8 2010, 01:46 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 109 013

My Arsenal

Name: Shichiro Kai
Hometown: Phenac City, Orre

Appearance
Alright, so let's see what we have here. Kai is a rather large fellow, standing at a great 6'7" tall and weighing in at about 200 pounds, giving him a decent amount of muscle mass and tone. The tone of his skin is tanned, not too dark and not too light. Not too much going on with the hair; it's buzzcut, so it's rather short, you can barely tell the color of his hair, but it's black. Somewhat Hispanic facial features, but not too rough; and his accent is more Southern, than anything at all.

As for his attire; oh, it's never nothing special. Most often found wearing just a pair of khaki pants, with his favorite black work boots, and a white or black sleeveless shirt, which he tore the sleeves off himself. So, most of them are left with stings hanging off from the fabric, and such. Down to Earth Southern boy, I suppose. Despite growing up, in Phenac City.

Personality
Pretty typical teenager, I suppose. Not really, though. More often than not, Kai is found being sarcastic about everything, and taking nothing serious -- no matter how serious it might be -- and, is usually an asshole about things. One of his strong points, surprisingly, is arguing. Not that he's to stubborn to, mind you he is, but he's usually right about most subjects, and loves proving it. He's a lover, and a fighter -- not sure why, but the boy loves to fight more than he battles with his Pokemon. However, he does have a serious side if the time is called for, but only if the scenario needs it. Pretty fun guy to travel with, once you get used to him.

Biography

Growing up out in the middle of nowhere, wasn't the hard part, the hard part was living with his mother. At quite an young age, possibly even before Kai was born, his father had left Phenac City, in search of Legendary Pokemon. For his mother, she didn't care for the man and had always thought that his journies and theories, were wasteful. It wasn't expected for Kai to have the same dreams, as his mother never told him of his father -- only that he was a drunk and was killed in an accident, in the Johto Reigon. Phenac City was a decent place to live, heavenly water supply and all types of people.

Nothing too special happened in Kai's life, he went to school in P.C. and went home. It was at the age of twelve, did he learn the true story about what happend to his father, from his father himself. He was sitting in his room, reading some book about Pokemon, when his mother was yelling and arguing on the phone with someone. Obviously, curiosity got the best of him when he walked to his mother, startling her, which caused her to drop the phone. When the phone hit the ground, the button which turned on speaker phone was hit, and before his mother could get the phone, Kai heard the words "I want to see my son, Rachel!" which, shocked Kai and he was silent, unable to move and confused.

His mother quickly hung up the phone, and ordered him to go to his room. Ever since, Kai has never questioned his mother nor spoken to her much, if at all. It was when he was sixteen, that he had gotten a delivery in the mail. It was a Pokemon Egg, which several weeks later, hatched in to a Bulbasaur. Kai had named her Scarlet, for the sake of everything and all it's worth. It showed early, that Scarlet only cared for Kai and Kai only, not anyone else. Highly protective of him, and all the works -- big sister, or mother one could say -- followed at the age of seventeen, Kai recieved Miles, a Totodile from Sid's mother and father. Sid was a long time friend of Kai, and had had Miles the Totodile for the longest time, but decided against taking him to Kanto with him, leaving him with his mother and father, who ended up giving Miles to Kai, so that he has an extra partner to travel with -- that, and Sid suggested it before he left.

On his eighteenth birthday, Kai's mother was at work when the mail came and there was a letter for him. It was his ticket out. It was a ticket to the Furoh (I believe that's this region's name?) and it was from his father, apparently. Packing what he could, he left the city without his mother knowing -- obviously until she returned home from work, to find her son and his Pokemon missing -- and traveled the desert, making his way to whatever place could transport him. His story, begins here.

Pokemon

Name: Miles/Totodile
Level: 10
Personality: Bit of a hot-head, despite being a water Pokemon. Get's along fine with Kai, and other Pokemon whom might happen to be traveling with him. In-battle, he's highly aggressive and usually gets in way over his head.
History: Obtained from a neighbor back in Phenac City, their son was going on to do some studying all the way in Kanto, and decided not to take Miles due to his studies.
Attacks
Scratch - Water Gun - Rage - Screech

Name: Scarlet/Scar/Bulbasaur
Level: 10
Gender Female
Personality: Doesn't get along well with anyone, other than Kai. Highly rude and cruel towards others.
History: Kai's starter Pokemon, given to him as an egg.
Attacks
Headbutt - Vine Whip - Leech Seed - Growl - Tackle

Items:
Purple PokeDex
x4 Pokeball

Extra Details: His favorite number is 37, and color is purple.

Oh, and the Biscuits' name is Waldorf.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Toogee
post Aug 8 2010, 08:22 PM
Post #2

Weak Livered Milk Drinker
Group Icon

Group: RP Moderators
Member No.: 208

And a Golurk

1. Who are Sid and Miles? You mention them once, but you never say who they are.

2. For now, Pokemon moves are limited to what they know at their level. Wait on TM and tutor moves until the profile is approved. Even then, they're regulated according to power and what level other pokemon can learn them.

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

Credit for 2gamer's Seel of Approval (click to show)
+Quote Post

Emoisum
post Aug 8 2010, 10:51 PM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

My Arsenal

QUOTE(2gamers @ Aug 8 2010, 08:22 PM) *
1. Who are Sid and Miles? You mention them once, but you never say who they are.

2. For now, Pokemon moves are limited to what they know at their level. Wait on TM and tutor moves until the profile is approved. Even then, they're regulated according to power and what level other pokemon can learn them.

So, removing Iron Tail from Totodile, and Bullet Seed from Bulbasaur, correct?

Added a tad more about Sid, and Miles -- Miles was mentioned as the Totodile, but I didn't add much to Sid to begin with.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Toogee
post Aug 9 2010, 06:49 AM
Post #4

Group Icon

And a Golurk

Movesets for bulbasaur at Lvl. 10: Tackle, Growl, Leech Seed, Vine Whip. No Leaf Storm or Bullet Seed. I will allow Headbutt though

Totodile: Scratch, Leer, Water Gun, Rage. He doesn't learn Bite until Lvl. 13.

You may ask for other moves at another time. I hate doing it during profile approval; it slows the approval process down.

Watch out for punctuation; that last sentence in the third paragraph is run-on. It could be split up into two or more sentences.

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

+Quote Post

Emoisum
post Aug 9 2010, 10:37 AM
Post #5

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

My Arsenal

Think everything is to your liking. The only reason I gave Bulbasaur Leaf Storm, was due to checking out other profiles to getting the idea of what one should look like, and well, some beginner Bulbasaur had Leaf Storm. Thought it was okay, but no need in arguing. =D

--------------------
+Quote Post

Toogee
post Aug 9 2010, 11:39 AM
Post #6

Group Icon

And a Golurk

Approved. Go post in the Current Levels thread. Have fun!

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 10:36 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.