Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
148 Pages V  « < 144 145 146 147 148 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
July Community Thread, Shiny rule updated on pg. 100 - still no GPX+ gear grinding posts
Vande
post Jul 30 2015, 09:40 AM
Post #2901

Elite Four
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 87 595

I Can Dream....

Off to Kitacon tomorrow! 3 day weekend of funs. I can't wait.

I really do appreciate the help you guys have given me the last few days over Patch. I'm feeling a lot better now!

--------------------

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Yamper
post Jul 30 2015, 10:20 AM
Post #2902

Axew and Volcarona enthusiast
Group Icon

Member No.: 61 211

Invisible Kyurem

QUOTE(Vande @ Jul 30 2015, 03:40 PM) *
Off to Kitacon tomorrow! 3 day weekend of funs. I can't wait.

I really do appreciate the help you guys have given me the last few days over Patch. I'm feeling a lot better now!

You'll probably see my friend there happy.gif Not sure if you're on Facebook or Deviantart, but she has her own like-page (chao-illustrations) but the page is Chaotica-chan I think (or so looking at is shows!)

I'm... not sure what she's going as, though. I'll have to find photos when she puts them up, heh, but judging by her posts she's far too excited for it!

Damn Jen that sucks big time :/ Hope you can get it fixed or at least somewhat sorted!

--------------------

Don't forget to love yourself.
Add me for daily clicks: 873/1000

[align=center]---

Community Thread Shiny List!

---[/align]
[align=right]Breeding Incentives: Mission Cards
[/align]
+Quote Post

Vande
post Jul 30 2015, 11:34 AM
Post #2903

Elite Four
Group Icon

I Can Dream....

QUOTE(ll Sam ll @ Jul 30 2015, 04:20 PM) *
You'll probably see my friend there happy.gif Not sure if you're on Facebook or Deviantart, but she has her own like-page (chao-illustrations) but the page is Chaotica-chan I think (or so looking at is shows!)

I'm... not sure what she's going as, though. I'll have to find photos when she puts them up, heh, but judging by her posts she's far too excited for it!

Damn Jen that sucks big time :/ Hope you can get it fixed or at least somewhat sorted!

Cool! I think she has had tables at cons before? I recognise the name happy.gif I'm on both FB (using my real name that i don't post publicly lol) and Deviantart (vande-bot)

This post has been edited by Vande: Jul 30 2015, 11:35 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Yamper
post Jul 30 2015, 11:46 AM
Post #2904

Axew and Volcarona enthusiast
Group Icon

Member No.: 61 211

Invisible Kyurem

QUOTE(Vande @ Jul 30 2015, 05:34 PM) *
QUOTE(ll Sam ll @ Jul 30 2015, 04:20 PM) *

Cool! I think she has had tables at cons before? I recognise the name happy.gif I'm on both FB (using my real name that i don't post publicly lol) and Deviantart (vande-bot)

Yeah she does a lot of tables at cons happy.gif I guess you'd probably recognise her stuff with this lol.

That was at Durham apparently, I can't find any MCM ones (apart from the stuff she got, not her actual table)

--------------------

Don't forget to love yourself.
Add me for daily clicks: 873/1000

[align=center]---

Community Thread Shiny List!

---[/align]
[align=right]Breeding Incentives: Mission Cards
[/align]
+Quote Post

Nemu
post Jul 30 2015, 12:27 PM
Post #2905

Craziest cat lady of all time.
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 162 933

I wish

QUOTE(Jen @ Jul 30 2015, 02:55 AM) *
Someone hit me in a parking lot. I came out and saw this big dent on the front side driver's side. No note or anything. I don't get how people are so rude, inconsiderate, and stupid enough to hit a parked car. >_>

I have taken the list of users and number of posts, as of this post, so I'll contact the winners by tomorrow. (:

My aunt did that...In my mom's car...Then gave back said car without saying anything...
The only thing even wrong with the car was the grating on the front was a little broken, but that was plastic so anything could have happened. We got pulled over for hit and run after y mom got me from school. Yeah not fun and pretty scary.

My aunt is pretty stupid and inconsiderate. Agreed to babysit then left me ((I forget how old I was but I not old enough to take care of other kids)) to watch her 2 kids and my brother so sh could get drunk and other things with her bf. Was locked up in her room the whole time y mom was at work. Needless to say, she was mad.

I have seen rude, dumb, and inconsiderate many times, and I STILL don't get it...

--------------------
Stuffs. cat.gif (click to show)
+Quote Post

Running On Ice
post Jul 30 2015, 12:52 PM
Post #2906

There’s a lot of tension in this town
Group Icon

Member No.: 17 626

Active Squad

Please help her out. Guess I was a bit too rough on her.

I have never gotten into an accident yet. I'm very cautious whenever I drive. Half the time I'm worrying whether or not I went above the speed limit. Once I had to drive very slow because I forgot that there was road work going on. I had to wait in the parking lot of my old school while others passed so I could get in safely.

--------------------
FRIEND CODE: 4527-8945-5766; NAME: Laura
FRIEND SAFARI: NORMAL; PM me so we can trade codes

Clubs and Shinies (click to show)

"Don't take advice from people like me. Do your own thing always"- Chrissie Hynde, from ironically a thing titled "Chrissie Hynde's Advice To Chick Rockers"
+Quote Post

Vande
post Jul 30 2015, 01:01 PM
Post #2907

Elite Four
Group Icon

I Can Dream....

QUOTE(ll Sam ll @ Jul 30 2015, 05:46 PM) *
Yeah she does a lot of tables at cons happy.gif I guess you'd probably recognise her stuff with this lol.

That was at Durham apparently, I can't find any MCM ones (apart from the stuff she got, not her actual table)

I do recognise her stuff yup. I've been to a fair few cons so it's possible we crossed paths somewhere!

--------------------

+Quote Post

RicFule
post Jul 30 2015, 02:33 PM
Post #2908

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 3 846

Platinum Team

So, I have a 133 IV Female Riolu in the hunt. Couldn't get her evolved, mainly because I originally threw her straight into the PC upon hatching, and by the time I thought to check, it was nearing the 24 hour period. {I have anything over 140 locked to party on hatching.} I'm not counting on a Rank 1 with those levels, but I'm also not expecting to find anything today. Not stopping until reset, however.

As for the drawing for next month's giveaway, are the non-user chosen pokemon from prior months available, or are they also locked? e.g. Crystal Onix and Shaymin. I would presume they are locked, but want to know for sure.

I FINALLY caught that blasted Milotic in Shuffle after I don't know how many battles. For the Cresselia Escalation, the last prize is for Level 50, correct? I mean, that's where Giratina's ended, even though you could still get the battle up to Level 100. I still need to catch a few others, and then start getting my S-Levels up.

EDIT - It seems I have now caught all the regular Shuffle pokemon up to Mega-Aerodactyl, who I still have to beat.

This post has been edited by RicFule: Jul 30 2015, 02:51 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Jen
post Jul 30 2015, 04:53 PM
Post #2909

Pidgey Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 64 269

PIDGEY LOVE

The RNG has chosen five people this time for the monthly raffle. Grats to everyone!

QUOTE(RicFule @ Jul 30 2015, 02:33 PM) *
As for the drawing for next month's giveaway, are the non-user chosen pokemon from prior months available, or are they also locked? e.g. Crystal Onix and Shaymin. I would presume they are locked, but want to know for sure.

Yep, they're locked. I list them off in the PM that's sent out. (:

The Copy/Pasta Message (click to show)

Diancie, Yveltal, Crystal Onix, Zergoose, and Shaymin will be removed and available for September.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Luneon
post Jul 30 2015, 05:10 PM
Post #2910

The older I get, the less I seem to care for things....
Group Icon

Member No.: 33 779

The Chosen Ones

Only once I gotten in a car accident.
That was when I was little, when my parents were still together(so before the age of 8 yrs old)/

I can only remember a little bit cause it's been so long...
But what I do remember is that she expected me to watch out for cars while she was trying to get out of the parking lot.
Aaand she wasn't paying attention, which caused her to hit another car.
We were both fine, the car however.... not so much xD

-------------

Today she dragged me off to visit the grave and kept asking me all sorts of overly emotional questions.
My grandma's being pretty pissed off although I think she's just feeling very sad and has trouble dealing with my lack of sadness.
Such an awkward situation.... ^^;

At least I won't have to go again anytime soon.

-----------

Today I had a very hilarious conversation with "my fb waifu" about kancolle, and CHRISTMAS.
She's not my legit spouse or anything but due to some sort of joke we have, we have each other listed as wife @Facebook
It's not even August yet and we're discussing what to gift each other @xmas

Say what you wanna, but web people are awesome<3 grin.gif

--------------------

Banners&Quotes (click to show)
+Quote Post

pumpkinking0192
post Jul 30 2015, 05:14 PM
Post #2911

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 35 141

Active Squad

For the Cresselia Escalation, the last prize is for Level 50, correct? I mean, that's where Giratina's ended, even though you could still get the battle up to Level 100. I still need to catch a few others, and then start getting my S-Levels up.

Levels 50, 100 and 200 give Mega Speedups. But from what I've heard, level 100 is killer even with items, and then every single level from ~160+ also practically requires you to use items to have a shot at progressing. So 50 seems like a perfectly fine place to stop.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Nemu
post Jul 30 2015, 05:26 PM
Post #2912

Group Icon

I wish

QUOTE(pumpkinking0192 @ Jul 30 2015, 05:14 PM) *
For the Cresselia Escalation, the last prize is for Level 50, correct? I mean, that's where Giratina's ended, even though you could still get the battle up to Level 100. I still need to catch a few others, and then start getting my S-Levels up.

Levels 50, 100 and 200 give Mega Speedups. But from what I've heard, level 100 is killer even with items, and then every single level from ~160+ also practically requires you to use items to have a shot at progressing. So 50 seems like a perfectly fine place to stop.

I thought I wasn't going to get her...
Is it just me or was sh WAY harder than Giratina?

--------------------
+Quote Post

Mamanator
post Jul 30 2015, 05:49 PM
Post #2913

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 12 870

Active Squad

Car accidents, eh? Must be kismet that I came back in the loop today. blush.gif There is nothing I'd love more than to tell you I've never been in an accident or caused an accident. Sadly, I can say neither. The worse accident I was in, however, worked in the state's favor as I had run into the backside of this very old vehicle that just happened to be dead stopped at a green light with no hazards or blinkers or anything. As things played out, that driver was intoxicated and driving illegally. So I didn't get into any trouble and had to give a deposition to the whole affair as well. The state totally loved it when the other driver had even called me at home to ask about my insurance because he was going to place a claim against me. They loved that because it proved he was driving (which he told them, although nobody else was with him at the time, he was the passenger).... *insert shifty eyes here*

My record... yeah. It isn't the best and I know it. So let me just go on record as saying, Jen? It wasn't me. I swear! The guilt would devour me; I could never just leave the scene of an accident I created. That's a horrible thing for someone to do and I'd never do that.

About GPX... I've been away because I've been in a writing conference these past two days. SkillPath. Very cool. But it left no time to deal with the Poke Hunt and my SWSH kind of stalled at the rock, Carbink. I just picked up more eggs and realized, after the fact, that there is no multiplier. *sigh* So I don't know what will happen with the current eggs, but I'm not holding my breath for some diamond in the ruff. Of course, it would be nice if... but I'm not sure the rocks are being mined in my favor. So I'm just glad that I did finish the SWSH with the other two Pokemon.

In other news... I got my foster daughter all signed up with the school. She's hoping to get beginning drawing and choir as her electives. Her mom wanted her to take creative writing, but I told her that it was her schedule and classes, not her mom's. She needed to do what interested her. So she went with the drawing this year. I told her that, if things worked out, she could always take creative writing next year or even later. The other exciting school news? My eldest, the 12th grader, got her schedule changed so that she could take both drama and choir. She's back to being very excited and happy for her senior year. So much so that when I brought home the class ring packet, she dove right into it. Hopefully she won't end up with a thousand dollar ring! *eek*

And now I shall try to quick click some. I had forgotten. I'm still trying to finish an exploration. lol.gif I hope that I can get enough down time tomorrow to finish it. Once the Plus' are close to overflowing I'm going to dump what little I have left towards them. For now, though, my measly points aren't even enough to have any type of effect. Ah well... I've got to find a better system for contributing as I don't want to end up with another new credit card just because I brought a pre paid credit card. Oye.

--------------------
Their futures are so bright they shine

+Quote Post

Doom Hunter
post Jul 30 2015, 06:07 PM
Post #2914

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 207 612

Active Squad

Alright, car crash watch day 2!

My arbiter called me while I was STILL SLEEPING. I didn't get the message until later, then spent six hours calling him and never reaching him. Oy! If you're going to call me, then be around sometime during WORK HOURS to pick up, eh? Argh! sad.gif

At least we've got more events to look forward to soon! I didn't win, but I can't wait to see exactly who did and what we have to look forward to next month! happy.gif

And while I'm here...

She's not picky. Miss you Wymsy! sad.gif

This post has been edited by Doom Hunter: Jul 30 2015, 06:07 PM

--------------------
|

He's watching you....so protect the environment!

+Quote Post

Nemu
post Jul 30 2015, 06:53 PM
Post #2915

Group Icon

I wish

Ugh nothing myself. Looks like the first in the last 4 or so I fail at...STILL I've produced them for Doomy there, Letan, and Jen so that's something to smile about. cat.gif

Life has kept me from reaching any sort of potential with this and as soon as it's over IDK...I barely could get up the get up and go to do much so who knows...

--------------------
+Quote Post

RicFule
post Jul 30 2015, 09:04 PM
Post #2916

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 3 846

Platinum Team

QUOTE(pumpkinking0192 @ Jul 30 2015, 06:14 PM) *

Level 200? Yeaah. I'm done with 50. I've got better things to do with my 5 lives than to waste them on levels that will be extremely hard to beat. {Unless it IS on that aforementioned Mega Aerodactyl stage.}

@ Nemu: No? I think Cresselia was slightly easier, at least on Level 50. I think I beat that one after two or three attempts. Giratina took at least five, iirc.

@ Mamanator: Well, there SHOULD be a multiplier for the last day, at least. Don't know if it will be a stacked one, though. Hatch+ was only at 56% at the time of this post. So, there's not quite two hours left to max it out.

@ Jen: Good to have confirmation. Thanks.

EDIT - *gigglesnort* I just grabbed two Alex & Thomas eggs: Sawk and Throh. I don't ever recall having two eggs from them in my Party at once. Of course, that might be because I don't normally grab Shelter eggs.

This post has been edited by RicFule: Jul 30 2015, 09:10 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Rainyaviel
post Jul 30 2015, 09:34 PM
Post #2917

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 14 527

~My Pkmn Blue Team~

You know... every month I tell myself I'm going to post in the community thread and actually be active in here and every month I put it off because of work or other RL obligations. I keep telling myself it's because I don't want to start or jump into a conversation and then disappear for a few days but... how else am I ever supposed to "meet" the rest of this awesome community? I've been here for ages and rarely post in the forums *sigh* Maybe next month I will actually join in and be active!

Congratulations to the raffle winners, I can't wait to see what you guys pick!

Also, if anyone could spare a pecha (sweet) berry for the poisoned dedenne I would appreciate it!

--------------------

~*~ If the best things in life are free why are books so expensive? ~*~

>>My Party<<

If I have spaces open and you are trying to get SN feel free to send a PM!
+Quote Post

Rhapsody
post Jul 30 2015, 10:24 PM
Post #2918

you got some nice boulders
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 795

porgeymins

I just sent out over a hundred sky gifts and the targeted recipients received a grand total of one credit. RNGesus why do you hate me. I just wanted a plus filled without spending money. ;___;

I guess future me will thank me for the belated spring cleaning though. I had 67 rare 3 trinkets I had more than 17 of... over a hundred I have more than 9 of right now. I'm scared to look at R4.

Maybe one of the random recipients will fare better? ...Please? Anyone?

--------------------
+Quote Post

Nemu
post Jul 30 2015, 10:36 PM
Post #2919

Group Icon

I wish

I got 1 yesterday with 3 poke chests...

Yeah in all th box sending ((I in fact sent out quite a few the day before i believe it was...)) and 1 gift lol
Oh well, good luck all. cat.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

Nostalgic River ...
post Jul 30 2015, 11:00 PM
Post #2920

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 188 887

My Friends

QUOTE(Rhapsody @ Jul 30 2015, 08:24 PM) *
I just sent out over a hundred sky gifts and the targeted recipients received a grand total of one credit. RNGesus why do you hate me. I just wanted a plus filled without spending money. ;___;

I guess future me will thank me for the belated spring cleaning though. I had 67 rare 3 trinkets I had more than 17 of... over a hundred I have more than 9 of right now. I'm scared to look at R4.

Maybe one of the random recipients will fare better? ...Please? Anyone?

nah it still good you helped me get an escape rope, sweet honey and 2 flame orbs

--------------------
Here's my party, Feel free to click and I will click back~

Made by TogeticFTW
+Quote Post

148 Pages V  « < 144 145 146 147 148 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 05:25 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.