Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Ikozu "Iko" Toriyama
kingbirdy
post Dec 16 2009, 03:31 PM
Post #1

kingbirdy
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 73 940

PANE

Name: Ikozu "Iko" Toriyama
Hometown: Arasam

Appearance: Iko is tall, about 6 feet, with relatively pale skin. He has bright, intelligent blue eyes. His hair is a few inches long, spiked up with gel. He typically wears jeans and a t-shirt with a "Disaster Area" logo on it(It is his favorite band), or occasionally a pair of slacks, an untucked white shirt, a blazer, and his lucky bowler for more fancy occasions. He is very fit, and you can see the muscles in his arms, big as a mandarin orange. He is the fastest runner in his grade.

Personality: Iko is very intelligent, and likes to prove it. however, when he gets mad, he gets MAD. He'll beat the tar out of you if you make him mad enough. Otherwise, he is friendly and sociable. While not always happy, he isn't depressed, either. He is rather popular with other kids, and is most definitely a leader. He is also an extreme bibliophile, and a super techie.

Biography: Iko was born and raised in Arasam. He never knew about pokemon until one day, shortly after his 6th birthday, he wandered across a charmander wandering around an alley beside his house. He got his dad, and his dad captured it and gave it to him as a late birthday present. That is why it is his strongest pokemon. later, when he was 11, he decided he wanted a real pokemon team, so he went looking for another pokemon. eventually he came across a cyndaquil, and captured it. later, when he was 14, he went out to the rain forest at the base of the mountain with some friends, and ended up catching his bulbasaur and his squirtle. He rarely used his pokemon, but now he has decided to be a trainer. Charmander is not in a ball like the rest of his pokemon, though. It follows him around.

Starting Pokemon:
Charmander lvl. 10:Scratch, Growl, Ember
Cyndaquil lvl. 5: Tackle, leer, smokescreen
Bulbasaur lvl. 3:Tackle, Growl
Squirtle lvl. 2: Tackle, Tail whip

Items: 16 pokeballs, 2 premier balls, bicycle, poketch, town map, super rod, sprayduck, poffin case, 4200 Poke money

What is the biscuit's name? The answer is... WALDORF
Other Notes: none

This post has been edited by kingbirdy: Dec 18 2009, 01:26 PM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Master Houndoom
post Dec 16 2009, 05:46 PM
Post #2

Team Rogue: Houndoom
Group Icon

Member No.: 804

Uprising Mod

OK, starting from the top:

The appearance is short. I know there isn't always a whole lot to say, but see if you can add something more specific: is it a plain white t-shirt, or is there a design? How tall is tall? How fit is fit? Something to make him stand out just a little more.

In the bio, it's decent; A little on the sparse side, but definitely within the parameters. One thing though; we don't allow TMs or egg moves when starting off (with the exception of some of the starters, since they would otherwise be weak). Also, all of the moves you have would need to be dropped down drastically: No flamethrowers at this stage. Think scratch, tackle, or ember. While we allow a bit of leeway, we also would like to see the growing-up process.

For the items, everything is fine except for the ultra balls and elemental stones. We tend to give the stones away as contest prizes.

Fix these, and we will see about approval.

--------------------
[align=center]Uprising Mod

||
Jaima Kuonji and Meiko Omura||Branwys Muphenz
[spoiler=Jaima's Gym Badges][/spoiler]
PANE

||
Jay Lange||Olivia Prewitt
Uprising

As of January 29, 2010, at approximately 7:50am CST, 2gamers helped me complete my pokedex!

:houndoom: I claim Houndoom! :houndoom: [/align]
+Quote Post

kingbirdy
post Dec 16 2009, 07:48 PM
Post #3

kingbirdy
Group Icon

Member No.: 73 940

PANE

edited.
+Quote Post

Master Houndoom
post Dec 16 2009, 11:09 PM
Post #4

Team Rogue: Houndoom
Group Icon

Member No.: 804

Uprising Mod

OK! Approved. Please post to the Current Levels thread in the PANE Discussion board.

--------------------
[align=center]Uprising Mod

||
Jaima Kuonji and Meiko Omura||Branwys Muphenz
[spoiler=Jaima's Gym Badges][/spoiler]
PANE

||
Jay Lange||Olivia Prewitt
Uprising

As of January 29, 2010, at approximately 7:50am CST, 2gamers helped me complete my pokedex!

:houndoom: I claim Houndoom! :houndoom: [/align]
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:13 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.