Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Read before you post!

Please make sure to check the GPX+ Help Page before posting!

The GPX+ Help Page has a wealth of information. Please help prevent clutter in this forum by first checking the Help Page before you post a thread.

Closed TopicStart new topic
Where is Xurkitree?
Professor Magnol...
post Aug 20 2019, 11:28 AM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 16 262

Favorites

So, I have just come back from an absurdly long hiatus from this game and was pleased to see so many new pokemon added. However, I noticed that Xurkitree, Celesteela and Kartana do not yet seem to be implemented into the site? I mean, I checked the Pokedex and they don't have even a grayed out entry so I know I'm not just missing how to get one. I find that odd since newer Pokemon, such as Meltan and Melmetal and even zeraora are included here, so I was wondering why they haven't been added to the site yet.

I am so looking forward to getting me some Xurkitree. I need my absurdly adorable bundle of cables. =3

This post has been edited by Professor Magnolia: Aug 20 2019, 11:29 AM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Level-X
post Aug 20 2019, 01:12 PM
Post #2

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 170 583

Squad

Welcome back! The Pokemon you listed haven't been added to the site yet but they will eventually be added. The reason Pokemon like Meltan and Melmetal are added is because the release cycle doesn't follow any specific order.

--------------------
GPX+ Shiny Tracker (v3.1.1) last updated on Oct. 16, 2023

» » » We can help you a lot quicker through the Discord compared to the Forums! « « «

+Quote Post

pumpkinking0192
post Aug 20 2019, 02:25 PM
Post #3

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 35 141

Active Squad

The Ultra Beasts have been very, very gradually meted out one by one over time because they're being released more as separate Legendaries than as a "group". I'm guessing Pheromosa, Xurkitree, Celesteela and Kartana will be added before Gen 8 Pokemon start to be added... but that could easily take up to a year (or maybe more!) after Sword/Shield come out because of the effort required to make the sprites and the real-life time commitments of the staff.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Professor Magnol...
post Aug 20 2019, 02:47 PM
Post #4

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 16 262

Favorites

Ahh I gotcha! And thanks! I just wasn't sure what the reasoning may be and feared that they might be skipped altogether if newer ones are already out and those ultra beasts arent. Thank you so much for the answer! I will await the time that Xurkitree is finally introduced. <3
+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:18 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.