Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Closed TopicStart new topic
I am MichaelXD's newest addition in the family, New Brother, New Name
MichaelXD1
post Jun 26 2013, 07:22 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 200 339

Active Squad

Hi! I just joined today. I am another one of MichaelXD's brothers. I am the youngest. He asked if I could join and a mod said yes. So they are perfect with it. If I'm unfairly banned from the IRC chat, where here do I contest it?

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Letan
post Jun 26 2013, 07:33 PM
Post #2

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Group: Advisors
Member No.: 1 219

Lugia Hype

No.

NO.

NO.

You have ban-evaded WAY TOO MANY times on this site. Get the fuck out. I don't care if you're ever sorry about what you've done, but you've burned all your bridges. Grow the fuck up and don't ever come back.

I'll be keeping an eye out for any accounts coming from your IP address. I hope at some point you gain enough responsibility to knock this childish behaviour off and stay the fuck away from GTS+ and GPX+, because with the amount of rules that you've broken in the past, the entirety of our site staff do not want you back.

EDIT: Also wait, if you're the newest addition to the family, how come you're not babby?

EDIT2: And for the curious bystander: http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?showto...p;#entry2240043

--------------------
[align=center]

=- Game Dev, currently making a game called Cursed Seasons. I tweet about it sometimes. -=
http://cursedseasons.tumblr.com/
Discord is a thing

[/align]
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 01:17 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.