Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
8 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Dream Hunters (OOC/SU), Please join!
Kayrinda
post Feb 23 2013, 02:20 PM
Post #1

The White Star-Wolf
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 184 437

Favorites

The RP

Rules
"You are talking" You are thinking "Someone is talking to you mentally" You are describing something. <- Please use this code while roleplaying.
You are allowed to have multiple characters, but please make it clear when you are switching you character.
No god-modding (Please, don't have all of your characters as Soul Hunters.)
Use your Real World name when you're at the Real World, and use your Second World name when you are in Second World, in your Dream Hunter form in the Real World while delivering dreams (or nightmares), or any of the other Worlds.
Have fun!

Plot/Setting (click to show)

We're so bad@$$ smile.gif
Special things about Dream Hunters and Snatchers (click to show)

Hunting and delivering dreams (click to show)

Please don't get confused between these! magic.gif
The Worlds (click to show)

Random stuff to give more information! heybaby.gif
Ranks for Dream Hunters (click to show)

This one here is important! Please fill it! teehee.gif
Interested? Sign-Up form here! (click to show)

Characters so far (click to show)

This post has been edited by Kayrinda: Mar 5 2013, 08:15 PM

--------------------
-not a native English speaker
-Geek 4 life
-lunta-ja-salmiakkia.tumblr.com
-always ready to RP
-if my post is short I am in hurry/writing with phone, so please excuse me if this happens happy.gif
-I'll be without a computer until August, so I'll be replying with my.phone
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

The Shadow
post Feb 23 2013, 02:37 PM
Post #2

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 79 425

My Dream Team

This looks interesting... But because of me being on my tablet... I'll post my SU later!

--------------------

Wanna dance? (click to show)
+Quote Post

Dorito Ninja
post Feb 23 2013, 07:55 PM
Post #3

Don't touch my Doritos!!!
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 90 053

My Team of Awesumness

I am also on my tablet, so if you could please reserve me a spot for my SU I would appreciate it greatly.

--------------------
DON'T TOUCH MY DORITOS (click to show)

Current Active RPs:
Hope's Peak Academy (Not started yet, needs 3 more characters.)
Moths to a Flame...(Active)

You see a robber in your house ready to steal all your stuff.
60% would silently call the police for help.
25% would let them go.
15% would grab the nearest weapon and beat the living day lights out of the robber.
Copy this into your sig if you are in that 15%

Quizzes and Things (click to show)
+Quote Post

Kayrinda
post Feb 23 2013, 08:05 PM
Post #4

The White Star-Wolf
Group Icon

Favorites

Don't worry guys, this is going to be open for everybody! ^^ Spots reserved! grin.gif

Who is playing as this character: Kayrinda
Name: Real World-Caren Skywillow Second World-Feagil
Age: 14 (This is the age when she discovered that she was a Dream Hunter. In real life, she would be 15 and a half.)
Description: In the Real World, Caren has short, blond hair and green eyes. Her skin is tanned (especially at summers) and her clothing palette goes around blue, green, and white. Caren wears eyeglasses that have a white rim. She likes to wear a t-shirt where reads: "What's up, sailor?" since her hobby is sailing, and jeans that have once been blue, but now have faded into light blue.

In the Second World, Feagil has a longer, even blonder hair, and her skin is not as tanned as in the Real World. Her right eye, for some strange reason, turns bright blue when she enters the other Worlds. In these other Worlds, Feagil's clothings are a white hoodie with no sleeves. The hoodie has two fake ears and a fake tail. Feagil also wears pants with a blue-and-white camo pattern.
Picture: none! XD
Personality: Caren is a smart girl who likes school. However, she gets lazy from time to time. Caren likes sunny, warm days at the sea, and hates cold, rainy, dark days in school. Caren is a artistic person who can't really choose will she eventually become an architect, engineer, or a software designer. She likes to make new friends, but most people think she is slightly weird, because not knowingly, Caren always showed she was slightly different when she became a Dream Hunter.
Background: Caren's dad is a software designer who travels the world a lot. Therefore, Caren's family has lived in many places for about a year or two. This has made her quite open-minded, but it also has cost prices: she never makes friendships that last longer than the time they're there.
Two weeks after Caren's 14th birthday, she noticed she couldn't sleep, even after she took some melatonin to help her to fall asleep. When she rose up, she noticed a flicker in the wall of her room. When she touched it, she noticed how she had ended up into the Second World, where the Dream Hunters greeted her and explained what was happening. Ever since, she has been working as a Dream Hunter. Caren's parents know about this, but they still don't quite believe it! (Which is quite understandable.)
Feagil loves to catch dreams for little children, because they are formed of bright colors, laughter, and sweet things. When she personalizes the dreams she has catched, she usually adds various happy things, like sunshine or toys.
Good or Evil: Dream Hunter

This post has been edited by Kayrinda: Feb 23 2013, 08:16 PM

--------------------
-Geek 4 life
-always ready to RP
-if my post is short I am in hurry/writing with phone, so please excuse me if this happens happy.gif
+Quote Post

SketchQueen
post Feb 23 2013, 08:32 PM
Post #5

20% Cooler
Group Icon

Member No.: 175 794

Sophia McCoy's Squad

Ooh, looks interesting. But, due to the fact I take FOREVER to write up an SU, can I be reserved as a Snatcher?

--------------------
So, um, I kinda got busy and took a much needed hiatus from forums. But fear not- TheSketchQueen is back!

Golden Hearts Graphics - a newborn shop, ready to serve your signature needs! x3.gif

Banner made by me. Click on it to go to my shop, Golden Hearts Graphics!

DeviantART . FanFiction . Serebii Forums Profile

Random Quizzies~ (Careful, it's pretty long...) (click to show)
+Quote Post

Kayrinda
post Feb 23 2013, 08:43 PM
Post #6

The White Star-Wolf
Group Icon

Favorites

Sure! ^^
Basically, as long as you are not asking to be a leader, deputy, Shaman, or Soul Hunter, the spots are forever free for everybody, not need to ask grin.gif

This post has been edited by Kayrinda: Feb 23 2013, 08:47 PM

--------------------
-Geek 4 life
-always ready to RP
+Quote Post

Quomimi
post Feb 23 2013, 09:04 PM
Post #7

Nerd
Group Icon

Member No.: 101 034

Babys <3

Dude, I'm JOINING! grin.gif Reserve me! I'm on a tablet right now. cat.gif
+Quote Post

Kayrinda
post Feb 23 2013, 09:10 PM
Post #8

The White Star-Wolf
Group Icon

Favorites

LOL, everybody are on a tablet! XD
But a spot is there for you ;D

--------------------
-Geek 4 life
-always ready to RP
+Quote Post

Quomimi
post Feb 23 2013, 09:18 PM
Post #9

Nerd
Group Icon

Member No.: 101 034

Babys <3

We're tech geeks. xD
+Quote Post

Kayrinda
post Feb 23 2013, 09:29 PM
Post #10

The White Star-Wolf
Group Icon

Favorites

*brofist*
Tech geek is a good thing nod.gif

--------------------
-Geek 4 life
-always ready to RP
+Quote Post

Skeetix
post Feb 23 2013, 10:37 PM
Post #11

Pocky King
Group Icon

Member No.: 182 037

ZASZAS

Not a tech geek as of yet. Danggit. XD

I'm thinking of joining up. Few questions though. Can the character be one, say, just becomes a Dream Hunter... as in, first post is them just finding this out or does it need to be at least a little while after? Also, when you say animal parts... does that mean close to being an animal with a human shaped body? Just curious. owo

--------------------
Call me Skix, the Skix Mix.
[Warning,-Skix-Mix-is-not-liable-to-the-end-of-day-if-baked-incorrectly.If-you-see-signs-of-raining-frogs-or-dark-portals-throughout-your-home,-you-are-doomed.]

Skix' Posting Availability: [August 8th, 2013] Blarg. {Working on stuff. ... Thus... Perhaps able?}

Randomness (click to show)

Roleplay Banners...ish (click to show)
+Quote Post

Umbransage
post Feb 24 2013, 07:50 AM
Post #12

The one, the only Sensei.
Group Icon

Member No.: 153 683

My team.

This looks interesting ^^. Sounds like something that could be fun mind saving me a spot?

--------------------
The god of ten in a row postings.

"See how the game never won, you only play. Bore him and find yourself crumpled up and thrown away."
- ↑The Game of Life↓
+Quote Post

Dark Way
post Feb 24 2013, 08:31 AM
Post #13

Villain of this story.
Group Icon

Member No.: 98 396

Under the fullmoon...

This sounds like fun.

Who is playing as this character: Dark Way
Name: Real world - Blair Hunter / Second world - Mneme
Description: In real world, Blair has short black hair and her hair barely touch her shoulders. Her eyes are ice blue. She isn't very tall and she is only 165 cm tall. And her normal clothes are dark blue or black skinny jeans and dark colored t-shirt and black and white hoodie with zipper.

In second world, Mneme has much longer black hair which extends to same level as her knees. And in Second World her eyes turn red and they are almost the color of blood. In Second World her clothes is black cape with silver marks and hood. Her other clother are pants and half-length sleeved shirt which are black with silver marks.
Picture: Not this time.
Personality: Blair is independent young woman who doesn't want help for anybody. She is mean and arrogant, also she keeps herself better than others. She isn't friendly to anybody but she get along with other snatchers, even she want to do everything solo. But only one she listen even little bit is snatcher's leader. Also Blair is headstrong troublemaker who have very strong own will. Also Blair always says her case directly and she doesn’t embellish it. But be careful what you say or do to Blair because she has good memory and she doesn’t forget and she will always pay all her debts away.
Background: Blair's mom died in childbirth so Blair is lived her life with his dad how has not cared his daughter much. Because he thinks that his wife death was Blair’s fault. So Blair had survive on her own. But that didn't bother Blair at all her dad let her do what ever she want and grew up independent young girl who didn't need help for anybody.
When she was almost 12 years old her sleeping problems started. She couln't sleep at all but she wasn't even tired at all. Then one night when she closed her eyes and tried to sleep, someone started to poke her and when she opened her eyes she noticed that she wasn't in her home anymore. She was moved to second world accidentally. But the one who found her was snatcher and he told everything about snatcher to Blair and she decided to become one of them. After all it all sounded fun.
Good or Evil: Snatcher

--------------------

Name: Shiki
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

My Littel Umbreon Minions (click to show)

Look what there is. (click to show)
+Quote Post

The Shadow
post Feb 24 2013, 09:03 AM
Post #14

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 79 425

My Dream Team

Who is playing as this character: The Shadow
Name: Eric Hume in the Real world, known as Shadow in the second world.
Description:
First Appearance:
In the first world, Shadow looks like a normal, handsome boy. His hair is jet black, which runs wild across his head. He wears a plain white t-shirt and jeans, with red sneakers. Shadow doesn't get out much in the first world, so his skin is rather pale. His eyes shine a sparkling green, and his ears are slightly notched like those of a wolf.

Second appearence:
In the second world however, he lets his animal traits show. He loves the fact that he can look like some of the better creatures of the first world. He takes on the full form of a wolf, ignoring those who protest about it. He still speaks as a human, just on four legs. His fur is pure black, and his eyes shine a deep red.
Personality: Shadow is a bit of a mystery character, no one knows much about him because of his reserved personality. He doesn't dwindle much with emotions. In the first or the second world. In the first world he is often reading a book, trying to gain all of the knowledge that this world can possess. In the second world however, he only focuses on his work, thus making him extremely good at it. He generally is seen putting a wolf in every one of his dreams, but sometimes people don't even notice.
Background: Meh... Is this really necissary? If not I would like to keep it a secret.
Rank: Hunters, although most would like him to be a warrior as to his fighting ability, he chooses to keep his job.
Good or Evil: Dream Hunter

--------------------

Wanna dance? (click to show)
+Quote Post

Kayrinda
post Feb 24 2013, 10:08 AM
Post #15

The White Star-Wolf
Group Icon

Favorites

QUOTE(Skeetix @ Feb 23 2013, 10:37 PM) *
Not a tech geek as of yet. Danggit. XD

I'm thinking of joining up. Few questions though. Can the character be one, say, just becomes a Dream Hunter... as in, first post is them just finding this out or does it need to be at least a little while after? Also, when you say animal parts... does that mean close to being an animal with a human shaped body? Just curious. owo

One's character might have been born as a Dream Hunter, or aware of his or her abilities ever since a kid.
Most of the Dream Hunters are just normal people, who one day accidentally teleported to the Second World through these thin boundaries, discovering their powers.

With animal parts I mean they don't look like animals, they just have some traits: if they are angry, their hair can stiffen like a canine's fur. They can flex their claws in and out like a feline. And all of these greater hearing (most animals have better hearing senses), smelling (canine/feline), sight (eagle, for example), and strength (tiger, lion, whatsoever).
But, because the Second World and the other Worlds are not exactly obeying the laws pf physics, it is possible to change your shape into more animalistic, or totally into an animal.

I hope I answered all of your questions, but feel free to ask more! ^^

----

Umbransage, you have a spot for Soul Hunter, thank you for asking a permission! ^^
Dark Way and Shadow, both of you are accepted, just post your start when you want! grin.gif

--------------------
-Geek 4 life
-always ready to RP
+Quote Post

Umbransage
post Feb 24 2013, 10:49 AM
Post #16

Group Icon

My team.

Here's my character grin.gif

Who is playing as this character: Umbransage

Name: Real world name: Ryan Second world name: Orsis

Description: In the real world, when Ryan dose choose to make an appearance he looks like a fairly tall, about six feet tall, man wearing a blue coat with black trim that comes down below his waist with matching boots, he has short, with brown, short, brushed down hair. His skin is of a fair tone, despite for the most part he is surrounded by the fog of the soul world. He tends to stay in the second world for most of the time, wanting to do his job mostly since he takes it seriously. His facial expression takes this appearance on as well, hardly changing expect when he is in the thrill of gathering souls, or even helping a fellow hunter out during a snatch attack.

However in the second world, minor changes occur his clothing remains the same with a small added touch of the colors fading to white and black to help him hide within the fog, to allow him to sneak on rebellious souls, and even gain the element of surprise. But to further his changes his ears are replaced with those of wolf like ones. His claws are crimson red and grow out of his fingertips and grow to a size of at least 4 inches. And his eyes are a deep yellow with slits for pupils to help him navigate in the darker parts of the second world.

Picture: N/A

Personality: Ryan/Orsis is a stern figure, taking his job above all else. He is a loner for the most part, but what few friends he has he treats well. Loyal and willing to protect, and don’t let his stern appearance fool you he is a friendly person if you would approach, though he won’t show it right away. He has a fondness of the color purple often helping those with auras of that type get their dreams. But other than that he only has one real fear, spiders….
Background: Ryan was raised by stern parents, thus resulting in how his nature would be today. He was told several times to study and often times missed out on parts of his childhood. But when he was a teen he saw a strange figure about at night holding some strange object, it was an odd site and his parents told him that it was just his mind playing tricks on him. And not to help things a few nights later he found himself in an odd world where he was told about his fat, it seemed like a good escape a way to enjoy life. Though he found it to be harder, it did seem to have it’s perks as he worked up through the ranks and eventually became more of a guide for lost souls in the middle of the fog.

Good or Evil: Hunter

--------------------

"See how the game never won, you only play. Bore him and find yourself crumpled up and thrown away."
- ↑The Game of Life↓
+Quote Post

Kayrinda
post Feb 24 2013, 11:20 AM
Post #17

The White Star-Wolf
Group Icon

Favorites

Accepted ^^

--------------------
-Geek 4 life
-always ready to RP
+Quote Post

Umbransage
post Feb 24 2013, 11:48 AM
Post #18

Group Icon

My team.

Now to play the waiting game...

--------------------

- ↑The Game of Life↓
+Quote Post

Skeetix
post Feb 24 2013, 12:36 PM
Post #19

Pocky King
Group Icon

Member No.: 182 037

ZASZAS

The first Q I asked... the main pondering was, I guess, lost... Sorry. What I had attempted to ask was if, when we begin the actual RP, if it's okay to have a character just enter the second realm for their first time...
I suck at Q's being non-confusing and/or not have more than one meaning when there shouldn't be one. :P
Still, it did clear some of the fog in my head nonetheless. Thank you.

So, characters, if not nearly insane from over-thinking and what should be reality or not, would know they are really different since childhood? Just wondering if I'm understanding that correctly.

By the way, my rookie, Lee, is almost finished [pixel form and profile]. Been trying to find a cool Second World name for her, but any cool ones don't fit this. Hmm... ! Dream word sites. Okay, will be finishing this up today. ^w^

--------------------
Call me Skix, the Skix Mix.
[Warning,-Skix-Mix-is-not-liable-to-the-end-of-day-if-baked-incorrectly.If-you-see-signs-of-raining-frogs-or-dark-portals-throughout-your-home,-you-are-doomed.]

Skix' Posting Availability: [August 8th, 2013] Blarg. {Working on stuff. ... Thus... Perhaps able?}

Randomness (click to show)

Roleplay Banners...ish (click to show)
+Quote Post

Kayrinda
post Feb 24 2013, 02:19 PM
Post #20

The White Star-Wolf
Group Icon

Favorites

QUOTE(Skeetix @ Feb 24 2013, 12:36 PM) *
The first Q I asked... the main pondering was, I guess, lost... Sorry. What I had attempted to ask was if, when we begin the actual RP, if it's okay to have a character just enter the second realm for their first time...
I suck at Q's being non-confusing and/or not have more than one meaning when there shouldn't be one. :P
Still, it did clear some of the fog in my head nonetheless. Thank you.

So, characters, if not nearly insane from over-thinking and what should be reality or not, would know they are really different since childhood? Just wondering if I'm understanding that correctly.

By the way, my rookie, Lee, is almost finished [pixel form and profile]. Been trying to find a cool Second World name for her, but any cool ones don't fit this. Hmm... ! Dream word sites. Okay, will be finishing this up today. ^w^

Oh, my bad! ^^
Yes, it is okay if your character enters the Second World the first time. happy.gif

If a character is born as a Dream Hunter, they know their powers already.
If you are born as a normal human, you are not aware of your powers before you enter the Second World the first time.

Can't wait for it! ^^

--------------------
-Geek 4 life
-always ready to RP
+Quote Post

8 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th May 2024 - 11:58 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.