Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
443 Pages V  « < 441 442 443  
Closed TopicStart new topic
Shimmering Competition, The race to the shiny pokemon.
Toda
post Jan 22 2011, 08:44 PM
Post #8841

Darling, don't be afraid
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 14 208

Alpha Sapphire Team

I hate to do this but I have decided that I will be closing this thread down until Kari becomes active again. There is no point to keep updating this thread constantly because it will take forever to get everything updated.

PLEASE REMEMBER:
THIS IS NOT A DUMPING GROUND FOR RANDOM SHINIES.

I should have stepped in awhile ago about this. This group is for shiny RACES only and she was kind enough to allow some random shiny gets. Now it's has become too much for her and for all I know, she just doesn't have the time for it. She's only one person and she's been doing a great job so far to keep everything under control. I think she and this group deserves a break for now.

I made GPX+ Shiny Dex Treasury to lighten her weight and I know she made a post asking for you guys to post your random shiny gets there.

So for now, please hold onto your race gets until the community comes back. I will not be allowing other members to redo this group until I hear from Kari so please don't attempt to make one.

I am sorry for any inconvenience but this had to be done.
Thank you.

--------------------
[align=center]
I was once a berry smart person and a mass clicker (when it was hard to do).
Now I am an old man and don't understand your technology.
[/align]
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

443 Pages V  « < 441 442 443
Closed TopicStart new topic
6 User(s) are reading this topic (6 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 06:40 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.