Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Anyone There?, An Empty World roleplay
Xires
post Aug 2 2016, 09:19 PM
Post #1

Tick Tock
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 97 475

Insect Collect

Hey there! It's Xires. Though I doubt anyone really remembers me. Anyway, I'm here again to try again, and hopefully I won't leave within a month like the last few times. ...Hopefully. That said, I've... Noticed my 2 year old thread is only. Maybe a few topics down... Which is. Worrying to say the least. I'm starting to wonder whether or not people are here at all... Which is, by the by, going to be the topic of this new Roleplay.

Plot (click to show)

Name: (This should be the name of your character.)
Species:(What kind of Pokemon are you? Are you a variation of a regular pokemon, resulting in different typing? Are you a purebred or a crossbreed, and if the later, who was your father?)
Appearance:(While you can technically put regular pokemon in here, a lot of pokemon have special items they hold on to, or certain special appearances about them that put them apart. If your pokemon has any of those, note that here! NOTE: It has to be identifiable as the pokemon. Scars, a tousling of hair, or eye color changes are fine, but a full on palette color change, major appearance changes, or otherwise must be explained.)
Personality:(Be detailed! If you're used to roleplaying out their personality, think about how you usually roleplay. This personality section is what I'll be looking at most when I judge whether or not you'll be accepted.)

CODE
Name:
Species:
Appearance:
Personality:

Just like my previous thread, I'll be staving off making my own character immediately, instead waiting to see if anyone is... Actually active around here. If not, I'll pack up shop and be on my way.

Pokemon from Sun/Moon ARE accepted! It's fairly easy to guess approximately what type of moves they'll be able to use.

--------------------

-Lulled in the countless chambers of the brain, our thoughts are linked by many a hidden chain; awake but one, and in, what myriads rise!-
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Queen of Ice
post Aug 2 2016, 10:56 PM
Post #2

Queen of Darkness
Group Icon

Member No.: 4 787

Servants.

Apparently I haven't logged in this site in like, a year and a half, but I've had email alerts on, and seeing this in my inbox made me have to log in. I haven't role played in a while, so I'd be a bit rusty... But this really caught my interest, reminds me a little of the back story to Myst.. I'll see what I can come up with in the next few days.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Wishful Jirachi
post Aug 7 2016, 10:46 PM
Post #3

Why must all things die...even this?
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 16 447

~HELLO~

Just stopping by. I remember you Xires. =p (Although it has been quite some time) You are correct that the website as a whole and the roleplay section in particular has taken a horrible hit. There aren't people in here and no one does roleplays like we used to. It's sad. I try to roleplay with Dark off site but life makes that difficult. To be fair, it has been seven years...that's quite some time. So much changes in seven years.

As far as the roleplay, another pokemon. Not that they're bad but you know my usual style. That being said, if you get it off the ground, I might just join. Be good to roleplay with one of the old guys.

This post has been edited by Wishful Jirachi: Aug 7 2016, 10:52 PM

--------------------
Hey. Dark, Arcy if you see this, you can find me (Wishie) here:
https://www.madisonrenae.com/
https://www.facebook.com/madison.pontenberg/
+Quote Post

Happykawaiicat
post Sep 1 2016, 03:27 AM
Post #4

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 244 578

Active Squad

Name: Riokua
Species:crossbreed,mother was a Eevee,father was a Growlithe
Appearance:a small Eevee with the color and fur pattern of a Growlithe
Personality:he is a quiet,calm,loner, he doesn't mind being alone but now and then he does want company

(OOC i have wattpad roleplay exp so i know you probably you want third person like this- "Riokua walked along the earth,he looked around and saw no one else around,he sat down for a minute to rest" and not *walks around*)
+Quote Post

kiwilapple
post Sep 1 2016, 04:02 AM
Post #5

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 244 495

Active Squad

Name: Kria
Species: Variant Absol, Fire/Dark type
Appearance: Kria looks like a normal Absol, but with a red and black striped bandana tied around his neck, and burn scars running up his right forelimb. Fur won't grow on that limb.
Personality: Kria is standoffish and a loner. While not openly hostile, he doesn't generally appreciate other pokemon bothering him, and he certainly doesn't seek help from others. Deep down, though, he's only afraid of hurting someone he cares about, and figures it's probably best to be alone than risk his heart breaking again. He holds tight to secrets, but if someone were to get to know him, he may be persuaded to reveal pieces from his past...

((I've been wanting to RP Kria again for so long. Let me know if you need more than this, or clarification on anything. I don't want to give away all his secrets for free, but I can send a PM or something if you need it.))
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th May 2024 - 09:12 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.