Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Read before you post!

Please make sure to check the GPX+ Help Page before posting!

The GPX+ Help Page has a wealth of information. Please help prevent clutter in this forum by first checking the Help Page before you post a thread.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Novelties in lab?
YunikoYokai
post Jul 29 2010, 05:32 AM
Post #1

Cute, Cuddly and filled with Cookies
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 19 212

My Favourites

Hi, I was wondering if you were able to get novelties from the Lab, not just the shelter. I'm finding it difficult to find a lot of the novelties (Clone pokemon and Bidofo the most) since either a lot of people aren't breeding them or other people are snagging them faster than me XD. The Help page doesn't really tell me if I can, only that I can get it in the shelter.

Thanks in advance

--------------------

Bug Bonanza (click to show)

Fire Frenzy (click to show)

Other Shinies (click to show)

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Tazii
post Jul 29 2010, 05:38 AM
Post #2

Tikk Tokk
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 39 543

A Taste of The Fury

No, they only appear in the shelter or Safari.

There are, however, rare occasions when they can appear in the lab. These days are rare occasions (like when Winter Vulpix eggs appeared on Christmas day).

--------------------
+Quote Post

Darth Krytie
post Jul 29 2010, 12:10 PM
Post #3

This one does not have time for your solid waste excretions.
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 22 312

Team Awesomecakes

QUOTE(YunikoYokai @ Jul 29 2010, 06:32 AM) *
Hi, I was wondering if you were able to get novelties from the Lab, not just the shelter. I'm finding it difficult to find a lot of the novelties (Clone pokemon and Bidofo the most) since either a lot of people aren't breeding them or other people are snagging them faster than me XD. The Help page doesn't really tell me if I can, only that I can get it in the shelter.

Thanks in advance

From the Help page:

Which Pokémon are available from the Lab?
Everything with exception to Novelty Pokémon, with very specific exceptions. Everything, including Legendary/Very Rare Pokémon can spawn in the Lab, however they are extremely rare (each egg has well under a 1% chance of being a Legendary, for example).

I like a particular Novelty Pokémon. How can I get one?
You can find them by getting lucky in the Shelter or Safari Zone.

--------------------

Please use the Help Page and appropriate Help Forum instead of PMing me. Only PM if it's something you need me or an Admin for specifically.
+Quote Post

koolchick
post Jul 29 2010, 02:24 PM
Post #4

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 22 839

Active Squad

Novelty pokemon don't lay novelty eggs very often so even when people are breeding them there isn't many novelty eggs and because they are rare they get taken fast when they appear in shelter so you need to be quick and lucky to get one. More common noveltys like Slime Slugma and Dracowymsey are much easier to get, but rest get taken faster. Easter Buneary is another or the easier ones to get. There are rare occasions where novelty eggs don't get picked as fast like when I got my first Winter Vulpix I'd been on same page about 390 to 409 seconds before seeing it and still got it but that hardly ever happens.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Torisho
post Jul 29 2010, 05:30 PM
Post #5

Indeed.
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 47 554

:.Melancholy Melody.:

Novelty Pokemon are only available in the Lab on rare occasions, just as HTF said.

However, if you're in need of certain Novelties, I'm sure this group will be able to help you out: http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?showtopic=30232&hl=

Just be sure to follow their rules. happy.gif

This post has been edited by Torisho: Jul 29 2010, 05:31 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 07:44 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.