Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Read before you post!

Please make sure to check the GPX+ Help Page before posting!

The GPX+ Help Page has a wealth of information. Please help prevent clutter in this forum by first checking the Help Page before you post a thread.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
What is Happiness?, my hatched pokemon have happiness level
Kulay
post Jul 30 2010, 07:17 PM
Post #1

college student
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 12 055

Active Squad

What is happiness? My hatched pokemon have a happiness level. I looked over the faq at the main site and could not find an answer.
Also how do I make my pets happy (increase its happiness level)? Also what is the benefit of having a happy pet?

Sorry my search into this did not bring up answer.

--------------------
Cheers!

egg cave (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Mousekiro
post Jul 30 2010, 07:19 PM
Post #2

Bad Fan-Fic Writer
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 10 105

Soulsilver Team

Some Pokémon evolve through happiness. As in the games, your Pokémon's happiness will increase slowly just by gaining experience with you, but on GPX+ you can also raise happiness by giving him/her/it a drink from the shop.

--------------------
Barring emergencies, Lucy and Fae will always be in my party.
You don't have to click them, though they always appreciate visitors!
+Quote Post

Kulay
post Jul 30 2010, 07:25 PM
Post #3

college student
Group Icon

Active Squad

Sorry I know nothing about Pokemon. I never played the original game, I just collect the pets on this site. Is there anything I need to know about the original game.

Sorry I forgot, how do I get the points to get items from the store? I mean what is the best way to get points so I can make my pets happy?

--------------------
Cheers!

egg cave (click to show)
+Quote Post

Mousekiro
post Jul 30 2010, 07:27 PM
Post #4

Bad Fan-Fic Writer
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 10 105

Soulsilver Team

All you need to know about points is here. Good luck!

--------------------
Barring emergencies, Lucy and Fae will always be in my party.
You don't have to click them, though they always appreciate visitors!
+Quote Post

FiddleTwix
post Jul 30 2010, 07:29 PM
Post #5

No, this is Patrick
Group Icon

Member No.: 55 445

My faves

QUOTE(Kulay @ Jul 30 2010, 08:25 PM) *
Sorry I know nothing about Pokemon. I never played the original game, I just collect the pets on this site. Is there anything I need to know about the original game.

Sorry I forgot, how do I get the points to get items from the store? I mean what is the best way to get points so I can make my pets happy?

How to obtain points
Points, the currency used on GPXPlus, can be obtained in a variety of different ways. For the most part, most actions on the site award you with points - adopting an egg, regardless of its origin, hatching an egg, leveling up a Pokémon to level 100, and interacting with another user's Pokémon all give you various amounts of points, with leveling up a Pokémon to level 100 awarding the most. You may also sell any items you have in the shop, though some are not sellable. Certain Achievements also grant the user with point rewards. Points may also be won via the Vs. Seeker, if you are victorious.

From the help page. http://gpxplus.net/help#shop

The best method would probably be Vs. Seeker winnings, as you can get up to 45k points at one time, but that's risky as it's basically gambling.

As for anything you need to know about the official games, well, most everything is either self-explanitory or covered in the help page. However, if you have any other questions that aren't covered by either, or a search of these forums, you're free to ask here.

EDIT - ninja.gif'd So slow lately...

This post has been edited by Bones: Jul 30 2010, 07:29 PM

--------------------

Like anime reviews, stuff and more stuff? Like western animation and things? I do those things here nom.gif http://fiddletwix.wordpress.com/
+Quote Post

Kulay
post Jul 30 2010, 07:35 PM
Post #6

college student
Group Icon

Active Squad

Thanks, I will look into that faq.

Okay I got a cup of lemonaid for my pet. Either where can I find out how to give the lemonaid to my pet or how do I give it to my pet?
I have several items that I do not know what they do or how to use them. I am not going to ask what do each item do. I have too many items to ask those questions. I would like to know a spot where I can learn what they are and how to use them.

--------------------
Cheers!

egg cave (click to show)
+Quote Post

FiddleTwix
post Jul 30 2010, 07:38 PM
Post #7

No, this is Patrick
Group Icon

My faves

QUOTE(Kulay @ Jul 30 2010, 08:35 PM) *
Thanks, I will look into that faq.

Okay I got a cup of lemonaid for my pet. Either where can I find out how to give the lemonaid to my pet or how do I give it to my pet?
I have several items that I do not know what they do or how to use them. I am not going to ask what do each item do. I have too many items to ask those questions. I would like to know a spot where I can learn what they are and how to use them.

All the items have descriptions that usually tell what they do. In your inventory they're categorized so you can also get a better idea of what they do.

For example: Evolution items - Valuable items - Account upgrades etc.

You go to your Pokemon's page, where you feed it, and the lemonade should be there for you to give.
However, if you've fed it already today, you'll have to wait until tomorrow (EDIT - After reset, anyway, depending on time zones) to give it to it. Or get Odd Incense.

This post has been edited by Bones: Jul 30 2010, 07:41 PM

--------------------

Like anime reviews, stuff and more stuff? Like western animation and things? I do those things here nom.gif http://fiddletwix.wordpress.com/
+Quote Post

Kulay
post Jul 30 2010, 07:44 PM
Post #8

college student
Group Icon

Active Squad

drat, I fed the pet already. How long do I have to wait till I can feed the pet again?

edit: I guess I can't do much until tomorrow night. I cannot get any more pets from the shelter.

--------------------
Cheers!

egg cave (click to show)
+Quote Post

FiddleTwix
post Jul 30 2010, 07:47 PM
Post #9

No, this is Patrick
Group Icon

My faves

QUOTE(Kulay @ Jul 30 2010, 08:44 PM) *
drat, I fed the pet already. How long do I have to wait till I can feed the pet again?

After 11:55 PM server time, which is reset. After that time, all interactions are, well, reset, and you can feed/warm anything you fed/warmed the day before.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Kulay
post Jul 30 2010, 07:53 PM
Post #10

college student
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Bones @ Jul 30 2010, 08:47 PM) *

After 11:55 PM server time, which is reset. After that time, all interactions are, well, reset, and you can feed/warm anything you fed/warmed the day before.

The server is at Eastern time zone, right?

--------------------
Cheers!

egg cave (click to show)
+Quote Post

Takodachi
post Jul 30 2010, 07:55 PM
Post #11

Dancing Through Sunday
Group Icon

Member No.: 74 320

get dark, get dark

Yep.

--------------------

+Quote Post

FiddleTwix
post Jul 30 2010, 07:55 PM
Post #12

No, this is Patrick
Group Icon

My faves

QUOTE(Kulay @ Jul 30 2010, 08:53 PM) *
QUOTE(Bones @ Jul 30 2010, 08:47 PM) *

The server is at Eastern time zone, right?

Yeah.

EDIT - ninja.gif'd again.

This post has been edited by Bones: Jul 30 2010, 07:56 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 03:38 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.