Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Holly Wolff, Yay RP! *dies*
nuttyjigs
post Mar 30 2010, 04:04 AM
Post #1

Someone insane
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 77 407

Inferno

Name: Holly Wolff

Hometown: Arasam

Appearance: Holly has straight dirty blond shoulder-length hair that she either ties up or leaves down depending on the weather and her mood. She is a bit tall for her age, but not extraordinarily so, and is surprisingly light, and slim for that matter. Her eyes are a sharp shade of light blue. Her skin is somewhat fair, not pale but not tanned. Her choice of clothing usually consists of casual clothing and shirts with strange pictures usually accompanied by assorted quotes. In other words, she is the comfort over fashion type, gladly choosing a pair of jeans and a t-shirt over a fancy somewhat revealing outfit any day. However, she is willing to wear anything as long as it's within the occasion. She thinks make-up doesn't look good on her face, and she's pretty much right, but she's willing to wear it if she needs to.

Personality: Holly, for one, is unpredictable. One day she can be sitting on the couch eating popcorn and the next she could be off mountain-climbing. She's a jack of all trades but has some weaknesses here and there, though she doesn't say much of them. She is friendly and slightly smart, but not exactly a huge genius. She's very approachable and in that case is usually the first to approach anyway. She's not much of an extremely girly girl, though she has her moments. Holly is not afraid to say what's on her mind, but she never says it in a mean way. If you could summarize this in, let's say three adjectives, you could call her friendly and smart but awfully weird.

Biography: Holly was Arasam born and raised to a middle-class family. She doesn't ask for much but anyway her parents give her lots of random things as they love her very much. She grew up a bit popular in their neighborhood with such a friendly personality and has all sorts of friends ranging from the bad boy to the quiet girl. But mostly she's got those friends who are insanely pokemon-addicted, those types who go running around screaming, "I wanna be the very best!!!" And the rest of her group gets dragged along to their addiction and ended up with the same ambition. Holly was not exactly extremely supportive of it but liked the idea nonetheless and decided to go on her journey. But most of her friends went of at ten, being the accentric as-soon-as-possible type of kids they were. The rest went off for their journey at late eleven.

She, however, didn't leave at the same time and lingered around the nearby caves awhile. There she found a strange egg that was sadly beat up and looked like it had been abandoned by its parents. Holly lingered awhile to wait for the owners, but seeing none, took pity on the egg and brought it home. There she raised it until it hatched into a young Torchic which she nicknamed Marco.

She finally started her journey at twelve, deciding to start with her own Mount Carello's peak to look for a second pokemon to start off with. There she met a Seel, and a rather competitive one at that, which after a long battle she was able to catch using Marco. She was highly impressed by the Seel's competitive nature to be able to stand up to a fire pokemon for so long. She therefore nicknamed her Frostbite, who proved to be actually quite a sweet pokemon to her trainer. Finally, she left Carello to officially start her journey.

Starting Pokemon:
torchic.gif
Nickname: Marco
Level: 10
Moves:
Ember, Scratch

seel.gif
Nickname: Frosbite
Level: 10
Moves:
Headbutt; Icy Wind

Items:
Pokeball (x5)
Potion (x1)
Oran Berry (x3)

What is the biscuit's name? The biscuit's name is Waldorf

Other Notes: She easily gets sugar/caffeine rush and tends to acidentally step on people's feet.

This post has been edited by nuttyjigs: Apr 1 2010, 01:52 AM

--------------------
Might return to activity sometime soon. noes.gif I have to get back to GPX, too...
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Toogee
post Mar 30 2010, 06:11 AM
Post #2

Weak Livered Milk Drinker
Group Icon

Group: RP Moderators
Member No.: 208

And a Golurk

Let's not deviate from the game's movesets too much; Seel cannot learn Bite. I will allow Torchic to know Tackle; it's pretty much the same as Scratch.

It's be nice to see an example outfit (perhaps a description of one of those strange logos) in the appearance, but it's not necessary.

Profile looks great otherwise. wink.gif

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

Credit for 2gamer's Seel of Approval (click to show)
+Quote Post

nuttyjigs
post Mar 31 2010, 01:26 AM
Post #3

Someone insane
Group Icon

Inferno

Edited.

Sorry, I got mental block (like always) and forgot Pokemon movesets. P:

I'm bad at describing logos and I realized that I forgot to mention slogans, so I put that in, too. wink.gif

Haha, feel excited because I wasn't accepted, wonder why that's so...

--------------------
Might return to activity sometime soon. noes.gif I have to get back to GPX, too...
+Quote Post

Toogee
post Mar 31 2010, 07:02 AM
Post #4

Group Icon

And a Golurk

In that case, prepare to get a little more excited :P

I know I'm being annoying in asking this, but could you expand on her "casual clothing"? What does that include? Some people have a preference for pants over skirts, jewelry, makeup, stuff like that.

That's about it. It's a good profile, but I just want a little more expansion on appearance if at all possible.

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

+Quote Post

nuttyjigs
post Apr 1 2010, 02:00 AM
Post #5

Someone insane
Group Icon

Inferno

Edited! woot.gif

Aww, don't worry, you're not being annoying. *pat back* nod.gif

ZOMG the first time I was rejected in an RP twice after...uh....*count* two years! clap.gif proudbow.gif Thank you all!

Completely random fact to pass the time: I tend to step on people's feet, but I don't drink coffee. lion.gif *brick'd*

--------------------
+Quote Post

Toogee
post Apr 1 2010, 06:26 AM
Post #6

Group Icon

And a Golurk

Approved. Go post in Current Levels Thread. have fun!

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 06:21 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.