Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

SEARCH BEFORE POSTING

Before posting ANYTHING here, LOOK AROUND FIRST! Odds are what you wish to ask or suggest or report has already been posted by another member. We do not like having to reply to the same thing over and over. The pinned threads are a great place to start!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Repel not working, It just kept saying please wait
Swampert rox
post Jul 16 2010, 05:34 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 62 355

Current HeatGold team

I just used a Repel and it said "Please wait..." for a minute or two before anything happened. The site had been acting fine a moment before, but it suddenly stopped loading for a while. Eventually it did load, but by then there was nothing I hadn't obtained (I have all Common, Uncommon, and Rare eggs except for Unown).

This seems to me like the Repel got wasted, because even though there might not have been anything I didn't have it took long enough to work that if there had been anything it would have disappeared, so it doesn't exactly seem fair.

EDIT: A minor unrelated question, if Ghost Rider was clicking with two computers and got banned why is s/he still at the top of the list for most interactions in a day?

This post has been edited by Swampert rox: Jul 16 2010, 06:00 PM

--------------------

Click to go to my party.

90% of teens would die if MySpace had a system failure and crashed.
If you are part of the 10% that would die laughing, copy and paste this into your signature.

QUOTE(5 Gum @ Nov 9 2010, 05:59 PM) *
If you play Justin Bieber songs backwards, you can hear messages from Satan. Even worse, if you play them forwards you hear Justin Bieber.

Groups (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

ForeverGone
post Jul 16 2010, 06:29 PM
Post #2

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 48 080

Moon's Rangers

Their account will be deleted one week after the ban. I'm guessing the week hasn't passed yet, so the account still exist, so its stats are still taken into account.
Will disappear after one week.

Can't help for the Repel though, sorry.

--------------------
Member of :

+Quote Post

Running On Ice
post Jul 16 2010, 06:46 PM
Post #3

There’s a lot of tension in this town
Group Icon

Member No.: 17 626

Active Squad

Maybe the site lagged or timed out while you were using it? That's the only thing I can think of!

--------------------
FRIEND CODE: 4527-8945-5766; NAME: Laura
FRIEND SAFARI: NORMAL; PM me so we can trade codes

Clubs and Shinies (click to show)

"Don't take advice from people like me. Do your own thing always"- Chrissie Hynde, from ironically a thing titled "Chrissie Hynde's Advice To Chick Rockers"
+Quote Post

Swampert rox
post Jul 16 2010, 07:07 PM
Post #4

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 62 355

Current HeatGold team

QUOTE(ShatteredGlass @ Jul 16 2010, 07:46 PM) *
Maybe the site lagged or timed out while you were using it? That's the only thing I can think of!

Well, I tried opening another page but it loaded properly, at about normal speed. It might have been slightly slow, but that seems to be a frequent state these days.

--------------------

Click to go to my party.

90% of teens would die if MySpace had a system failure and crashed.
If you are part of the 10% that would die laughing, copy and paste this into your signature.

QUOTE(5 Gum @ Nov 9 2010, 05:59 PM) *
If you play Justin Bieber songs backwards, you can hear messages from Satan. Even worse, if you play them forwards you hear Justin Bieber.

Groups (click to show)
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 09:04 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.