Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
*comes in with some tea and a cozy blanket*
Puppy Chow
post Sep 4 2021, 11:01 PM
Post #1

A Lycan in Disguise
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 11 021

Sapphire Team

Hello friends. It has been quite some time and I doubt I will be on the forums much, but it is I, Puppy Chow, back from, if my inbox is correct, an EIGHT YEAR HIATUS. Which is just a little insane to think about. I think back then I fell off the site since the pokemon available were waning but now, there is close to three generations of pokemon for me to hatch and start collecting again! And clicking for others has never been smoother. So I'm coming back for the time being; if you see me click your eggs, know that I am doing so with love and care and I tend to come back and click multiple times throughout the day for those I interact with.

Now much else to say. I hope everyone is still enjoying my art. C: I've progressed quite a bit in the last 8 years skill-wise, but that snowy little hoothoot will always be a favorite of mine.

Cheers! To both new and old players!

This post has been edited by Puppy Chow: Sep 4 2021, 11:01 PM

--------------------

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

The quiet wolf
post Sep 7 2021, 11:31 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 80 437

Welcome back! I have a similar path playing, where I logged in about 5 times between 2013-2019 or so, and have enjoyed my time back on the site since. Hope you do as well happy.gif Still plenty of things to do and a few added treats too. Death of the World in particular is a very nice addition from the perspective of this kind of time away from the game, or at least was for me.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:07 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.