Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

READ ME FIRST

DO NOT make any 'click my eggs/Pokémon' threads/posts or any 'what is this egg' threads/posts or you WILL be warned 10% instantly!

14 Pages V  « < 12 13 14  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
February Community Thread, It's GPX's birth month!
Luneon
post Feb 25 2017, 09:23 AM
Post #261

The older I get, the less I seem to care for things....
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 33 779

Heartbeats Forever

QUOTE(North Star @ Feb 25 2017, 12:48 PM) *
Spoiler (click to showhide)

--------------------

Proud owner of the serial code assigned to Rana09938 (click to show)

Banners&Quotes (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

North Star
post Feb 25 2017, 10:18 AM
Post #262

My little shadow familiar can't be this cute
Group Icon

Member No.: 7 553

Favs <3

QUOTE(Luneon @ Feb 25 2017, 03:23 PM) *

The release date is quite vague, so the CR release might even come out next year. I'll have to check the release dates of the previous ones to see how much time passed between movies, it'll probably take more or less the same time.

Okay, already checked. Going by the dates I have on my MAL watched list (and I'm pretty sure I've watched all of them the same day they came out), it's five/six months between releases. Following that trend the next one would be around mid/late summer.

--------------------
I get so many things I don't deserve

Fate/Grand Order ID: 049904476 // Pokémon Shuffle Mobile ID: XQDY-MWTH (EU)
(quitted LLSIF, might go back to it in the future)
+Quote Post

Luneon
post Feb 25 2017, 11:38 AM
Post #263

Group Icon

Heartbeats Forever

QUOTE(North Star @ Feb 25 2017, 04:18 PM) *

The release date is quite vague, so the CR release might even come out next year. I'll have to check the release dates of the previous ones to see how much time passed between movies, it'll probably take more or less the same time.

Okay, already checked. Going by the dates I have on my MAL watched list (and I'm pretty sure I've watched all of them the same day they came out), it's five/six months between releases. Following that trend the next one would be around mid/late summer.

Sensitive content ahead.

This post has been edited by Luneon: Feb 25 2017, 11:39 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Alchemists Fire
post Yesterday, 01:00 AM
Post #264

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 246 334

Completed Shiny Hunts

QUOTE(Gigadweeb @ Feb 24 2017, 12:12 AM) *
Oh trust me, you can. You just have to use the Pokéwalker and interact a fuckton.

On another note, I forgot about the 'no hatched Pokémon' rule for the hunt and missed out on the extra task. urgh

Nah, not when they're asking for anything above about lvl 40. I couldn't do the lvl 62 and lvl 78 tasks because of classes and transit time, not enough time in the day to fit the interactions in. And it didn't help that my eggs didn't hatch until an hour before site reset. Heck, I even missed one of the trinket tasks because of other commitments.

Saving up points to buy the bicycle might help, but I need more PC boxes more... running out of space, and I've already bought the 15 extra 6k boxes noes.gif

In other news, I FINALLY finished my Shiny Rowlet hunt. 43 days and 1080 eggs...

--------------------
My Party:

Add me for daily (school/homework-permitting) clicks! Haven't been able to click due to school/homework/travel time =(
I strive for proper berry interactions, but mistakes happen
+Quote Post

Sleeppari
post Yesterday, 02:03 AM
Post #265

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 40 896

Active Squad

QUOTE(Alchemists Fire @ Feb 26 2017, 08:00 AM) *
In other news, I FINALLY finished my Shiny Rowlet hunt. 43 days and 1080 eggs...

Congratulations! During SWSH I hatched my first shiny popplio after 12 eggs and now I have hatched 1400 more without another shiny.. My longest shiny hunt ever, I'm starting to feel it's impossible to get shiny popplio.

I've been sick a whole week now, finally starting to feel better. Tomorrow is a work day and I'm a little bit afraid how tired I will be after my shift. At least I have had good amount of time to heal properly. Last time I was this sick was like 10 years ago, I'm never sick usually.

--------------------

+Quote Post

eevee64
post Yesterday, 10:07 AM
Post #266

Trouble Buster
Group Icon

Member No.: 62 574

Bird is the word

Uni starts for the year tomorrow...can't say I'm looking forward to it, but at least I only have a year to go now ^^" I'm still not even 100% sure what classes I need to take this semester. I've enrolled in 2 units for sure, but unsure about a third or fourth. I had some complications with my class availability...I emailed uni asking them about it a month ago and the only reply I've got from them so far is "we're looking at it". So I'm a bit frustrated about this -_-.gif At least campus is good for playing Pokemon Go. But all the gyms there are already lv10 Mystic, so I'm going to have to wait for them to get defeated for me to start doing gyms again :P

I also signed up for an anime loot box and preordered the Yuri and Victor Nendoroids (from Yuri on Ice) so I have those to look forward to cat.gif

--------------------

mareep.gif .: My Anime List .:. Love Live! School Idol Festival Tomodachi .:. tumblr :.mareep.gif
trinkets (click to show)

☆ shiny pets ☆ (click to show)

stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Genocider Syo
post Today, 03:06 AM
Post #267

not when i shift into maximum syoverdrive!
Group Icon

Member No.: 56 857

Omega Ruby Team

I haven't really been around since last May. Can someone fill me in on all the new stuff?

--------------------

hinata no (click to show)
+Quote Post

Luneon
post Today, 08:51 AM
Post #268

Group Icon

Heartbeats Forever

QUOTE(Genocider Syo @ Feb 27 2017, 09:06 AM) *
I haven't really been around since last May. Can someone fill me in on all the new stuff?

Part of gen 7 was released, mobile walker works again, the chrome and safari notifier was updated to work again, the IRC chat is now on Discord, a handful of new novelties, there's been a few events, nothing major like layout changes or new mechanics or whatever.
Or at least, not that I remember.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Amberfunk
post 36 minutes ago
Post #269

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 105 850

Beautiful Change

I was wondering why the chat tab doesn't work anymore. I haven't really been on the forums much anyway. Too much to keep up with. I finally finished my duskull hunt first thing this morning. It was from the site wide shiny hunt close to two years ago. I had to finish that one to cancel the ekans hunt. Still trying to get all the novelties I've missed.

We moved to Kenosha. Finally not with my parents anymore and my husband came back. Much happier together than apart. Only worry now is money which will change with taxes, thank goodness. We can finally start really putting the apartment together, get daycare for Azriel and start a savings account. Working on our credit and getting out of debt so that we can start our farm in about five years. We are going to raise rabbits and chickens.

I've finally started feeling better physically. Got off all of the medication that they were throwing at me. Most of it I didn't need and was just making me sicker. I've been eating better and have only been drinking water and coffee. I've lost 14 pounds so far.

I'm wanting to be more active on here. Will help get me out of my own little world.

--------------------

Geno's ~

Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

14 Pages V  « < 12 13 14
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th February 2017 - 10:50 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2017 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.