Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Rawr I'm a Munchlabsol
Vadnika
post Mar 4 2013, 09:05 AM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 192 226

<3

Hi everyone! happy.gif

First of all I apologize for the possible mistakes I could make in my grammar, orthograph, vocabulary, etc, the reason for that is I'm French ^^ I'm a student in English at the University, but if I understand English very well I'm still quite bad in expressing myself in this language XD I have a talent for jumbling the words in the sentences --' and screwing up the conjugation aha

So! Introduction time now grin.gif

I'm Vadnika, 22 girl, feel free to call me Vad or Vika! Btw my real name is Marie.

I play Pokémon since the Red version when I was 9, I never stopped! A true Pokemaniac hehe ^^ My favorite Pokémon ever is Absol, and among my other preferred monsters are Lugia, Zangoose, Umbreon, Ampharos, Swampert, Quagsire, Gastrodon (I'm in fond of water/ground Pokémon, don't ask why, I don't know myself XD maybe because they just rock.), Aggron, Flygon, Hydregon, Reniclus, Eelektross, Munchlax, Rapidash...

My other interests are horses (I ride on ponies since I'm 7, sometimes on horses but I prefer the little ones, and as I'm quite small I'm more confortable with them ^^), video games in general, reading, drawing, listening to music (MUSIC JUNKIE YAYZZZZ), eating... *Munchlax mode on*

Aaaaand... I think I'm done! ^^ I don't have any questions for the moment but if you do have some, I'll do my best to answer happy.gif

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Jonahman10
post Mar 5 2013, 05:13 PM
Post #2

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 5 608

Awsome

Welcome to the website. Besides your activity on GPX+, let me encourage you to check out the forums, especially our Roleplaying sections: Pokemon a New Era and Uprising, both of which can be found at the bottom of the forums. I have had fun here, and I hope you will too.

Have some Pumpkin Pie!

Just so you know, because we have many different website skins, the blue font may be hard to read on some skins. For example, the Community skin I use.

--------------------
My websites (click to show)

My Acomplishmnents (click to show)

A pokeplush levels up when clicked, So click it!
Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!
Get your own at Pokeplushies!
Friend's eggs

My eggs;
+Quote Post

Cinto
post Mar 5 2013, 10:33 PM
Post #3

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 185 285

Who Am I?

Ooh, Absol.

That's also my #1 favorite Pokemon! Welcome~

Oh, and I like riding too. But I'm kinda sorta allergic to anything with fur noes.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

Vadnika
post Mar 6 2013, 03:14 PM
Post #4

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 192 226

<3

Thank you guys ^^ Jonahman, I didn't know for the blue font, I edited my post wink.gif

Cinto -> yeah another member of the Absol fan club! Oh that's bad for your allergies :/ I don't know how I could live without some furry friends oh.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 01:46 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.