Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Darci Y. Niguel
Ceilni
post Jun 25 2009, 10:54 PM
Post #1

SUMMER! FINALLY!
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 38 624

Travelers (RP Team)

Name: Darci Y. Niguel (Yandere is actually her original last name (Both her mom's and Tyler's) but her mom changed her last name, but she kept it)
Hometown: Lenoilia

Appearance: Darci has straight waist-length black hair which she dyed in such a way it looks dark dark purple. She has dark red eyes, which, at a distance, look nearly black because of complimenting from her dark eye-rims but are just blood red upon closer inspection. Her skin in incredibly pale, almost sickly looking which is complimented by her clothing.
When she travels she wears long (almost too long since they drag on the ground and are ripped, torn, and tattered at the ends) black slacks and a red sleeveless collared vest (which has a black tank top under it) with a black tie. She wears a black and white wristband on her left wrist which has a silver watch under it. Also on the same wrist, nearer to the wrist them the wristband and watch, there is a black and white rose bracelet with black and white alternating roses. She wears a black choker around her neck with a tag on it which says 'YANDERE' in large silver letters on a diamond shaped black tag. She wears black and white converse.
Although when she is in her hometown (in furoh) she is usually found wearing a long black Gothic dress (Similar to that of Cynthia(?)) with black shorts, a black tank-top and knee-high combat boots underneath.
Her height, last measured, was 5'7" and her weight was 104lbs.

Personality: Darci is usually loving and gentle to people and pokemon around her. However, she does love to battle, she does whenever possible unless her pokemon aren't up to it, seeing as though they love to battle as well. Unfortunately she easily becomes lonely and depressed, mostly because of her childhood. Like her middle name suggests, she is Yandere, which means generally loving, kind, and gentle, and a very nice person but with little warning she could become deranged and psychotic. She usually glares and becomes easily angered, and maybe screams and breaks something. In bad cases, she may even become increasingly Violent. During battle she is usually the same as when she is not battle except for when Yandere, her strategies become for aggressive when alternatively, they would be much more competitive. Because of her disconnection with her parents and constant home moving, she tends to inwardly be very morbid and depressing. (She has also taken an interest in contests...) (Tomboy)

Biography: Darci was born into a family of three (newly four with her arrival). She had her mother; Laci. Her father; Erik. And her brother; Victor, an intellectual child prodigy. She was born with a heart problem so they had to operate on her after she was born so she could survive. She grew up having health problems such as; bad circulation, low blood pressure, and easily got sick, as a result, she is easily sickened if there is a risk of illness. (Like flu epidemic)
As she grew, she came to notice that her father was getting less and less healthy, and eventually passed away when she was 6 and Victor was 14. Slowly, their mother became more and more unable to support them because of her desire for expensive material possessions and gave Darci and Victor to her brother-in-law; Tyler. Darci and Victor grew up with Tyler, who raised them as his own along with his own kids left after his wife died. The step-brothers and step-sisters she had have all left home. She is very close to her step-brother, Vincent, who is a writer, vocalist (for a band), and an avid traveler. Vincent is really one of two twins. Vince and Vincent, Vincent being older. She is also very close to Vince. Vincent and Vince are actually her direct brothers since her mother, Laci, didn't want a child so early and gave them away to Tyler as infants. She lived with Vince and Vincent every summer.
During their time at Tyler's, he gave Darci a pokemon egg sent to her by Vincent, which she, delighted, took care of until it hatched a Torchic, which she named Kaito. After Kaito was born, she captured a Turtwig and named it Maxwell. When Victor turned 22 and she turned 14, Victor moved out and went to Arasam to become a Doctor, reluctantly leaving Darci behind. Not even a week after Victor left she caught a hoothoot and named it Victor, after her brother. As she hit age 15, Tyler allowed her to travel with her pokemon, realizing she couldn't stay there forever. Now 16, she is a avid traveler and travels with her Pokemon around the region, although usually not going far, until now...

Starting Pokemon:
(Kaito) Torchic - lv. 6 - M
-Scratch
-Growl
-Peck
-Empty
(Victor) Hoothoot - lv. 5 - M
-Peck
-Swift
-Swing Attack
-Growl
(Maxwell) Turtwig - lv. 4 - M
-Bite
-Tackle
-Growl
-Tail whip

Items:
Antidote x2
Potion x5
Poke Ball x7
Great Ball x5
Ultra Ball x2
Oran Berry x4
Leppi Berry x2
Poffin Case x1
(Please PM me if something is too outrageous or anything else, thank you)

What is the biscuit's name? The answer is... The Biscuit's name is bertha

Other Notes:
Favorite food is cake and Favorite color is dark purple.
Normally her voice is sweet and somewhat high pitched, when Yandere it's lowered and she usually mumbles.
Moved from snowpoint.
Sometimes introduces herself as Darci Yandere. She likes to play back up singer or female lead for Vincent when she visits, causing her to be very popular with music fans. Her brother's album 'Chaos' is a favorite amongst her fans. When she is with her brother's band, she calls herself Akito.

<<Reason for usual editing: I read through it occasionally and fix typos, or sometimes just to turn on edit to use spell check. I'm very sorry for any inconvenience caused. I update my past frequently to match story. PLEASE PM ME IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH SOMETHING! I WILL LISTEN! I SWEAR! grin.gif>>

Party Pokemon (click to show)

Box Pokemon (click to show)

Current RP: Risen to Recovery

Past RPs (click to show)

This post has been edited by Ceilni: Feb 28 2010, 01:10 PM

--------------------

Ahem... Er... Click please? I'll really try to click back. But you know how many of those there can be...

Banner Made By: Red Kitten

Cards & Stuff (click to show)

ClAiMz (click to show)

adoptables (click to show)

Check my current status below! grin.gif

QUOTE(cleek)
current Status (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Troy Bolton
post Jun 25 2009, 11:08 PM
Post #2

Bet On Me
Group Icon

Member No.: 2 282

Active Squad

Uhm. Okay! Just a few minor things:

It's spelled "Lenolia", and you can't have Master Balls. :P

Other than that, it's fine. Just fix those things up~

--------------------
[align=center]
[/align]
+Quote Post

Ceilni
post Jun 25 2009, 11:23 PM
Post #3

SUMMER! FINALLY!
Group Icon

Member No.: 38 624

Travelers (RP Team)

Okay, how's that? happy.gif

--------------------

Ahem... Er... Click please? I'll really try to click back. But you know how many of those there can be...

Banner Made By: Red Kitten

Cards & Stuff (click to show)

ClAiMz (click to show)

adoptables (click to show)

Check my current status below! grin.gif

QUOTE(cleek)
current Status (click to show)
+Quote Post

Troy Bolton
post Jun 27 2009, 12:46 PM
Post #4

Bet On Me
Group Icon

Member No.: 2 282

Active Squad

Fine with me. Enjoy PANE! Approved.

So, uh, it is actually Lenoilia. >_> My bad. I'll fix that, so don't worry about it.

--------------------
[align=center]
[/align]
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 01:30 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.